• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

trump attacks new Special Counsel's wife

Not when he's meeting with the IRS, looking for ways to target conservative groups.
if the conservative groups are perceived to possibly be violating the law, in this instance, non-compliance with the non-profit rules, then of course the DoJ should examine it
That "Public Integrity Section" is part of the corrupt DOJ.
that public integrity section is doing its job to ensure public integrity and compliance with federal statutes

but i can acknowledge that those members of the cult who refuse to acknowledge the lack of integrity of their cult leader have no genuine understanding about what constitutes public integrity

if the conservative groups are perceived to possibly be violating the law, in this instance, non-compliance with the non-profit rules, then of course the DoJ should examine it

that public integrity section is doing its job to ensure public integrity and compliance with federal statutes

but i can acknowledge that those members of the cult who refuse to acknowledge the lack of integrity of their cult leader have no genuine understanding about what constitutes public integrity
You say you read the article twice. Did you miss this twice?

Smith recommended his unit meet with Ingram to discuss DOJ enforcement. Pilger expressed skepticism and told Smith it would be "very challenging as criminal work in the near term." Nancy Simmons, the unit’s senior counsel, said she didn't see "a viable way to make a prosecutable federal case.”​

That's Smith TRYING AS HARD AS HE CAN to find something to prosecute conservative groups with...even though his own people told him there was nothing.

That is outright corruption.

This guy should NOT be a special counsel charged with looking for ways to target Trump.

Smith recommended his unit meet with Ingram to discuss DOJ enforcement. Pilger expressed skepticism and told Smith it would be "very challenging as criminal work in the near term." Nancy Simmons, the unit’s senior counsel, said she didn't see "a viable way to make a prosecutable federal case.”​

That's Smith TRYING AS HARD AS HE CAN to find something to prosecute conservative groups with...even though his own people told him there was nothing.

This guy should NOT be a special counsel charged with looking for ways to target Trump.
i believe he viewed the conservative 501c groups as violating the prohibition against political activity by non-profits

it would appear he was in the minority at DoJ

the fellow was doing his job as he saw it. not surprising that is upsetting to you and your ilk

That's really weak. I got this.

He deserves to be called racial slurs? That's a pretty sick point of view

How is it a racial slur?

The comment is talking about the actions of an individual in a FICTION about American relations with black people. The name seems appropriate for a racist judge, no?

Second, the first amendment is first for a reason so we can call that twisted, biased **** whatever we want.

Deserving? I'd say yeah, based on what we know about his sexual past and so forth.

Uncle Tom's cabin the real deal, is in Canada. In Dresden Ontario. The end stop of the Underground Railroad.

My old stomping grounds.

All along the north shore of Lake Erie you can see remnants of landings, ramps & docks that were erected in the late 1700's and 1800's for escaping slaves who risked their lives on the deadliest lake of the chain, Erie. Huron swallows big ships every few years, Erie eats the little ones on a daily basis.

The man they named the cabin after was Thomas somebody who stayed and helped fellow escapes when they came ashore. It's one of the most moving and least known part of our history.

Did you read what you linked? You need to read the entire thing and not cherry pick for your own argument.

He tried everything he could to find a way to target conservative groups. He's part of the corrupt DOJ that has been around since the Obama days. And now he's been selected to do everything he can to find a way to target Trump.

lol you sound scared.

Nobody needs to go after the guy's wife. The guy, himself, is biased as hell.
Interesting comment coming from someone who has sworn total fealty to a man who regularly goes after other peoples' wives. Be careful, you're coming close to RINO territory. We'd hate to have to Dismiss you on behalf of Ultra MAGA.

My old stomping grounds.

All along the north shore of Lake Erie you can see remnants of landings, ramps & docks that were erected in the late 1700's and 1800's for escaping slaves who risked their lives on the deadliest lake of the chain, Erie. Huron swallows big ships every few years, Erie eats the little ones on a daily basis.

The man they named the cabin after was Thomas somebody who stayed and helped fellow escapes when they came ashore. It's one of the most moving and least known part of our history.
Mine too! Spent most of my twenties and thirties in Chatham.

How is it a racial slur?

The comment is talking about the actions of an individual in a FICTION about American relations with black people. The name seems appropriate for a racist judge, no?

Second, the first amendment is first for a reason so we can call that twisted, biased **** whatever we want.

Deserving? I'd say yeah, based on what we know about his sexual past and so forth.
@Crovax has struck upon a possible deflection topic ("let's not talk about Trump's comments against the wife, let's talk about racist liberals instead") and is running hard with it. Thus far it's not derailing the thread, but his tenacity deserves at least a Silver MAGA. His attempted deflection is obviously not as good as Mycroft's "let's not talk about Trump's comments against the wife, let's talk about the corrupt elitist Special Counsel instead" but that is to be expected comparing a Bronze MAGA (with aspirations for Silver status) against an Ultra MAGA looking to upgrade to Super MAGA.

Overall I would rate Mycroft's deflection at least two levels above Crovax's, but I'm pleasantly surprised with the latter's persistence with an unsophisticated deflection not significantly removed from "Hunter!" or "Bhengazi!"

Uncle Tom's cabin the real deal, is in Canada. In Dresden Ontario. The end stop of the Underground Railroad.

Actually it was a a station.

The landing points were 50 to 70 miles to the south.

The locals who supported the railroad had headquartered in Chatham, far enough from Erie shores Yankee patrols would not venture that far inland.

The landing points were east of Point Pelee, along the Erie coast. The area came to be known as Eerieau.
Mine too! Spent most of my twenties and thirties in Chatham.

I was working in Radio in Sarnia when I was 19. We spent hours hiking, camping etc. along the lake. The area is anchored by a Indian reserve on the St Clair river with the most amazing people! You get to see how "Canadian" rubbed off them to the new white people moving in.

@Crovax has struck upon a possible deflection topic ("let's not talk about Trump's comments against the wife, let's talk about racist liberals instead") and is running hard with it. Thus far it's not derailing the thread, but his tenacity deserves at least a Silver MAGA. His attempted deflection is obviously not as good as Mycroft's "let's not talk about Trump's comments against the wife, let's talk about the corrupt elitist Special Counsel instead" but that is to be expected comparing a Bronze MAGA (with aspirations for Silver status) against an Ultra MAGA looking to upgrade to Super MAGA.

Overall I would rate Mycroft's deflection at least two levels above Crovax's, but I'm pleasantly surprised with the latter's persistence with an unsophisticated deflection not significantly removed from "Hunter!" or "Bhengazi!"

Thanks.
But none of that has anything to do with him attacking a post of mine that never even mentioned him nor anything he stood for. That's not derailing it's just sloppy and stupid.

Actually it was a a station.

The landing points were 50 to 70 miles to the south.

The locals who supported the railroad had headquartered in Chatham, far enough from Erie shores Yankee patrols would not venture that far inland.

The landing points were east of Point Pelee, along the Erie coast. The area came to be known as Eerieau.

I was working in Radio in Sarnia when I was 19. We spent hours hiking, camping etc. along the lake. The area is anchored by a Indian reserve on the St Clair river with the most amazing people! You get to see how "Canadian" rubbed off them to the new white people moving in.
You must be speaking of Walpole Island. I was an avid boater at the time and spent many a wonderful day boating from Chatham to Sarnia along the Big River......great bar hopping on the American aide. Also camped and cottaged at Rondeau. Winters were ice fishing on Erie and Lake St Clair...great lake perch!

You made the racial slur, and now youre running from it.

Classic spineless racist.

giphy.gif
Jesus was this ever transparent

Nobody needs to go after the guy's wife. The guy, himself, is biased as hell.
Who cares. This was gonna be your argument from the moment Garland started this and it has been.

Stop wasting people's time

Not when he's meeting with the IRS, looking for ways to target conservative groups.

That "Public Integrity Section" is part of the corrupt DOJ.
Well when you are funneling Russian money you deserve it.

Who cares.

Did you read what you linked? You need to read the entire thing and not cherry pick for your own argument.
What difference would it make. Mueller was an upstanding FBI director and prosecutor across the board until he started investigating Trump's campaign. Then he was all of a sudden, a liberal loving POS as seen by all trump supporters.

It will never matter who investigates Trump. Which is why I never really saw the need for the SC, but so be it. It's going to be political no matter what.

You must be speaking of Walpole Island. I was an avid boater at the time and spent many a wonderful day boating from Chatham to Sarnia along the Big River......great bar hopping on the American aide. Also camped and cottaged at Rondeau. Winters were ice fishing on Erie and Lake St Clair...great lake perch!

You are correct.

It was only 55 years ago so, but I've never been able to remember Walpole. I worked at CKJD Sarnia my first radio job. I don't know what they're called now.

I like fishing above the St Claire, walleye were my game. In rivers etc. we went after Pike.

In my day everyone was after trout. Carp is as good eating in my opinion. But it left a world of pike, walleye, and bass in the Parry area . But Tobermory was always my favorite.

There's way more variety in BC but fishing was always secondary part of hiking, mountain climbing, scuba diving, and sailing. I have wind sailed in the morning, scuba dived afternoon, and skied & dined on a mountaintop in the evening ..all in one day.

I've never been ice fishing. Just not that into the taste of ice.

He deserves to be called racial slurs? That's a pretty sick point of view
It's a sick world. Dare I say I'm just calling a spade a spade? Anyway it can't be a racial slur, I hear racism is dead in america.

Back
Top Bottom