• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump and GOP Politicians all tweet to Kill FISA. Here's why...

LOL More Russian propaganda. You are so predictable. If Carter Page was not colluding with Russia then no one is.

Why Carter Page Was Worth Watching

There’s plenty of evidence that the former Trump campaign adviser, for all his quirks, was on suspiciously good terms with Russia.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2018/02/03/carter-page-nunes-memo-216934/
2018 link and you still buy that same crappola

“Unfortunately, it was completely spun that as you’re correctly alluding to in this fake Mueller report, they just refer to this as oh, he’s, you know, colluding, if you will, with these Russian intelligence officers,” he said. “I mean, I’m acting as a source, completely helping our government.”

“Oh, by the way, doing it for free,” Page said, noting that this stands in stark contrast to conservative watchdog Judicial Watch’s findings that the FBI made 11 payments to Steele in 2016 and the Democrats’ ties to Russian oligarchs.

Stupid move by a handful of republicans in the house here.

The bill that was put forth had useful, targetted, smart reforms. It was good. Was it “perfect” for some people? No, but it was an absolute improvement.

But out of stupid ideological purity over pragmatism and functionality, they killed it. Which means FISA will be renewed without any changes because if you think that the clean reauthorization won't pass you're kidding yourself.

FISA as a general thing is useful law. It has issues, and we should address them, but these idiots are once more letting Perfect be the enemy of Good

2018 link and you still buy that same crappola

“Unfortunately, it was completely spun that as you’re correctly alluding to in this fake Mueller report, they just refer to this as oh, he’s, you know, colluding, if you will, with these Russian intelligence officers,” he said. “I mean, I’m acting as a source, completely helping our government.”

“Oh, by the way, doing it for free,” Page said, noting that this stands in stark contrast to conservative watchdog Judicial Watch’s findings that the FBI made 11 payments to Steele in 2016 and the Democrats’ ties to Russian oligarchs.
Page lived in Moscow for years and sat at Putin's right hand as "economic advisor" where he exalted Putin and bad mouthed his own country for Putin's pleasure. I would certainly approve a FISA warrant on you too.

Who Is Carter Page? The mystery of Trump’s man in Moscow.

Page has fueled all this by making some remarkable statements, including saying Putin is a better leader than President Barack Obama to a June closed-door meeting of foreign policy Brahmins in Washington. In July, in Moscow, he spoke at the New Economic School’s commencement ceremony, a university that hosted Obama just seven years ago. Page used the speech to slam the “hypocrisy” of American foreign policy before a Russian audience, saying, “Washington and other Western powers have impeded potential progress through their often hypocritical focus on ideas such as democratization, inequality, corruption and regime change.” He is now frequently quoted on Russian television, which hails him as a “famous American economist” and “adviser to Donald Trump on questions of foreign policy.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/the-mystery-of-trumps-man-in-moscow-214283/

Well, if you're not doing anything nefarious, you will have nothing to worry about. They can spy on me all day long and won't find a thing.

It's no wonder the GQP Putin lovers are so scared of FISA.
Democrats will vote to keep FISA. No worries of it going away. They will probably even stregthen it. Trump will lose yet another fight

The MAGA-Putin-Trump political "death spiral" has begun.

I recall the Obamacare "death spiral" Republicans were running around clucking about and that never happened.

This time it's the MAGA "death spiral" that is for real.

Driven by desperation, yes.

This is the Big Moment of the Moscow Magas to terminate a vital and proven national security program.

This is while Trump talks about exploiting the Insurrection Act to send the armed forces into blue swing states and seize voting machines then rerun the voting so Trump can win -- which anyway the armed forces would never do. Indeed, Moscow Magas talking about "liberty" is a massive scale fraud.
The problem I'm beginning to see are indications that the nonsense is spreading beyond the stupes and dupes base and into the general electorate. I hope I'm wrong, because it's not only certain polls indicating it but voters in moderated internet video forums.

Back
Top Bottom