• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump aide banned from Justice after trying to get case info

Cardinal

Respected On All Sides
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Hey, remember when the country lost its collective shit because Bill Clinton talked to Loretta Lynch about their grandkids? Good times.

WASHINGTON (AP) — The official serving as President Donald Trump’s eyes and ears at the Justice Department has been banned from the building after trying to pressure staffers to give up sensitive information about election fraud and other matters she could relay to the White House, three people familiar with the matter tell The Associated Press.

Heidi Stirrup, an ally of top Trump adviser Stephen Miller, was quietly installed at the Justice Department as a White House liaison a few months ago. She was told within the last two weeks to vacate the building after top Justice officials learned of her efforts to collect insider information about ongoing cases and the department’s work on election fraud, the people said.

Stirrup is accused of approaching staffers in the department demanding they give her information about investigations, including election fraud matters, the people said.

That’s seals Barr’s employment status!

Heidi Stirrup sounds like a stage name........

Hey, remember when the country lost its collective shit because Bill Clinton talked to Loretta Lynch about their grandkids? Good times.

Makes you wonder what the DOJ was trying to hide from the President.

Heidi Stirrup, an ally of top Trump adviser Stephen Miller

That sounds like a stripper name.

Yes, I remember when Trump Fan Nation had hysterics over the tarmac meeting. But I am absolutely positively sure that this is, like, different. You know?

Makes you wonder what the DOJ was trying to hide from the President.

Mycroft, in post 3, with the deflection.

:rolleyes:

And as usual it's a very stupid deflection, made without having read the article (for how could he get his deflection in post 3 if he took the time to read what he was about to deflect from?). The Trump spy was demanding sensitive information she was not entitled to. It was part of Trump's attempts to corrupt the entire federal bureaucracy with sycophants and quislings.

One wonders why Mycroft doesn't just move to one of these Banana Republics he wants to turn America into. Are the deflections he posts even his own?

From OP:

Stirrup is accused of approaching staffers in the department demanding they give her information about investigations, including election fraud matters, the people said. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to publicly discuss the matter. The effort came as Trump continues to level baseless claims that he won the election and alleges without evidence that massive voting fraud was responsible for his defeat to President-elect Joe Biden.
The Trump administration has been working to have liaisons report directly to the White House instead of the agencies where they work. Across the administration, there have been concerns that the liaisons were undercutting the work not just of career professionals but also of Trump’s own political appointees. Shortly after the election, the presidential personnel office had also instructed the liaisons to fire any political appointees who were looking for jobs while Trump refused to accept the election results. Trump’s term ends at noon on Jan. 20. Several thousand political appointees across the government will see their jobs end by that date. The White House personnel office has been headed by former Trump personal assistant John McEntee, who has renewed Trump’s push to rid the administration of those deemed “disloyal” to the president.

:D

Yes, I remember when Trump Fan Nation had hysterics over the tarmac meeting. But I am absolutely positively sure that this is, like, different. You know?

I doubt trump supporters could even explain what was wrong with that meeting.

:D

I doubt trump supporters could even explain what was wrong with that meeting.

Tarmacs are an even greater disgrace to the dignity of the office than is putting feet on a desk, or ordering mustard. Don't dare mention tan suits.

Has RudyG or SPowell turned over the evidence they have on the election fraud to the DOJ or FBI ?

If I was the DOJ or FBI I would tell the aid if the President wants a briefing all he has to do is ask, but you are not getting anything. It is a ongoing investigation.

Here's trumpistan turning on Barr. Barr was corrupt and a liar, but somewhere along the line he had a few principles. But the problem is that if you work for Trump, he will order you to do something that will corrupt those principles, and he will destroy you if you insist on keeping them.

When you sign up for trump, you don't sign up for only a little bit of corruption; you sign up for all of it.

Wonder if Stone's NK boat for vote story checked out. It would be a first for NK to come into an American harbor and unload.

Here's trumpistan turning on Barr. Barr was corrupt and a liar, but somewhere along the line he had a few principles. But the problem is that if you work for Trump, he will order you to do something that will corrupt those principles, and he will destroy you if you insist on keeping them.

When you sign up for trump, you don't sign up for only a little bit of corruption; you sign up for all of it.

HAHAH!

Did you see that bloviating freak Lou Dobbs turn on Barr too?

Does she give lap dances like Jr's girlfriend?

Fashion Police Alert!

Amazing 70 million voted for this corrupt asshole.

Amazing 70 million voted for this corrupt asshole.

This is where our problem is. This election is not the end of our long national nightmare.........

Back
Top Bottom