• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump Ad: Did Democratic Politicians Destroy their Communities by Their Failures and Bad Policies?

Trump Ad: Did Democratic Politicians Destroy their Communities by Their Failures and Bad Policies?

• Total voters
Over 80% of the GDP in this country is generated in cities ran by Democrats. Democrats run well over 95% of the major cities in America and have for decades.

Right-wingers point to Detroit as a city ran by Democrats. Well so is Dallas, Houston, Austin, Denver, Seattle, San Francisco, Charlotte, Atlanta, Boston, and so on. If it were not for Democrat ran major cities, we would have the economy of a third world country. Red states like Mississippi are so dependent on wealth transfers from taxpayers in those cities, that they would have the infrastructure of failed states were it not for them. Moreover, these cities are where the majority of Americans choose to live.

So iow, Democrats create or play a major part in helping to produce the environment for 80% of the wealth in this country, yet their constituents are bitterly unhappy and rioting in their cities. Amazing.
Yes, cities produce more wealth than sparsely populated rural areas. That's been the case since forever. If we look back to the decade of the 1950's, every one of those cities you mentioned was vastly more conservative than they are today, still produced the majority of wealth in this country, and didn't experience riots. Rioting really exploded during the 1960s, as left wing lunacy spilled out into the streets.

"4-6 killed"? I would think that they could increase the accuracy of their count. Dead people are pretty easy to count actually.

when I wrote that-two were in critical condition and not expected to live-and may well have died.

The video makes a valid point imo- Democratic mayors, members of congress, and senators bandied about buzzwords and catch phrases while their voters rampaged and destroyed. For example, Minneapolis is now seeing record violence, and is up +20 homicides over this time last year. Most of the real estate currently listed for sale in Minneapolis was put up for sale in the month following George Floyd's death, when Democratic mayor Frey allowed rioters and looters to seize police precincts, and the Minneapolis city council announced plans to defund the police.

Not only have democrats ruined and pretty much destroyed their cities... they are continuing to do so unchecked as they continue to label all of these protests as "peaceful"!

Absolutely disgraceful.

Why isn't Trump protecting us from these rioters?

Trump said he was the law and order president!

Help us, Trump! Help!

You won't see this President riding in a cruiser or usurping the Constitution. He can only point out what reasonable people already know. If you want Police free(stoppage of crime) zones then you need to vote for the Democratic Party marching orders. I live in a fairly small town and very much appreciate police protection, In the event the Dem's do manage to take over here, well, I still have 2nd amendment rights and in my state stand your ground rights. I pity those who are counting the days till the Democratic ideals come home to roost for them o a personal level.
Regards,
CP

Exactly, and who the hell wants to live in Oklahoma City? If it were not for energy companies there, they would not have a soul living there.

my sister in law lives there most of the year. She likes it. I think there are far worse places to live-like Detroit.

my sister in law lives there most of the year. She likes it. I think there are far worse places to live-like Detroit.

What about other cities that Democrats run like Dallas, Austin, Houston, Denver, Seattle, Nashville, Atlanta and so on? Your argument is like me pointing out that Republicans run Mississippi, and its a total ****hole, thus Republicans can't run a state.

Last edited:
What about other cities that Democrats run like Dallas, Austin, Houston, Denver, Seattle, Nashville, Atlanta and so on? Your argument is like me pointing out that Republicans run Mississippi, and its a total ****hole, thus Republicans can't run a state.

Lets see-you live in Kansas City and you are badmouthing Oklahoma City?

Every TrumpQin ad is a festering BOIL —> Blatant Outrageous Insane Lie

You could actually try to disprove the lie, instead of screeching and beating your head against the keyboard.

I mean if it's such an outrageous lie. Then you should be able to do so easily, should you not?

44 years later, and nothing has changed. The republican party candidate sets the priorities, directing the attention of "the base" away from the practical priorities of the average member of "the base", kitchen table concerns. IOW, inner city Milwaukee or Portland is not a rational, kitchen table concern of an Idaho or an Iowa voter, the elephant sized concern is actually the erosion of "one man, one vote" representation through the direct intervention of concentrated wealth.

a classic example of diversion and whataboutism. The fact is-democrats with the power to do something about violent looting and riots, have totally failed to do so, and when Trump used federal law enforcement agents to protect federal property in environments of anarchy (due to the abject failures of democrat "leaders") the anti Trump whiners screamed fascism.

You could actually try to disprove the lie, instead of screeching and beating your head against the keyboard.

I mean if it's such an outrageous lie. Then you should be able to do so easily, should you not?

I will take NO HE CANNOT for 2000, Alex!

Q: Mr. Trump, what is your policy on handling the coronavirus?

Trump: ..not my responsibility.

Q: But Mr. Trump, over 170,000 Americans have died under your leadership..

Trump: It is what it is. Did you see Michele Obama...she said only 150K died...obviously she prerecorded her speech.

Q: Huh?

Trump: That's a nasty question...you're fake news...get him out of here.

Q: Mr. Cuomo, can you tell us why you've sent Covid patients into nursing homes. When you still have unused space in other medical facilities?

Cuomo: **** em, let them all die for all I care. Older people usually vote republican as is. So it's better to spite Trump anyway I can and not sweat the small stuff.

a classic example of diversion and whataboutism. The fact is-democrats with the power to do something about violent looting and riots, have totally failed to do so, and when Trump used federal law enforcement agents to protect federal property in environments of anarchy (due to the abject failures of democrat "leaders") the anti Trump whiners screamed fascism.

I know. It's too bad that Obama didn't have 8 years as president to fix most of this crap... oh

Lets see-you live in Kansas City and you are badmouthing Oklahoma City?
They got the Chiefs to ban feathered headgear in the stadium. That makes them very up to date. Well, that and Mahomes to Kelce for the score.

BTW Austin is not a good choice for him and Houston is a bad one.

I know. It's too bad that Obama didn't have 8 years as president to fix most of this crap... oh

yes, everything that is GOOD is due to Obama but everything that is bad-is solely the fault of Trump. we have a senile twit with fifty years in the highest levels of government, claiming that government is broken due to a guy who has been in government for less than four years.

yes, everything that is GOOD is due to Obama but everything that is bad-is solely the fault of Trump. we have a senile twit with fifty years in the highest levels of government, claiming that government is broken due to a guy who has been in government for less than four years.

That's what happens when you give some low IQ Reality T.V. Star who destroys everything he touches the most powerful position arguably in the entire world all because he pisses off "the libs"

Q: Mr. Cuomo, can you tell us why you've sent Covid patients into nursing homes. When you still have unused space in other medical facilities?

Cuomo: **** em, let them all die for all I care. Older people usually vote republican as is. So it's better to spite Trump anyway I can and not sweat the small stuff.

Q: Mr. Trump, in February you said that China had the virus under control and like a miracle it would be over by April because of the hotter weather..where did you get that idea from?

Trump: I got the idea from watching the Greg Gutfeld Show on FoxNews.

Q: Mr. Trump, at the end of February, you started calling the virus a "Democrat hoax"...where did you get that idea from?

Trump: I got the idea from watching Sean Hannity.

Q: Mr. Trump, in March you started touting hydroxychloroquine as a "miracle cure" and a "game changer"...where did you get that idea that from?

Trump: I got the idea from watching Laura Ingram.

Q: Mr. Trump, by April thousands of people were dying from the virus but you kept down playing and politicizing it and ignored your own scientists recommendations.....do you bear any responsibility or remorse for all those lost lives?

Trump: Not my responsibility. But you know, the Obama administration didn't leave us any tests and nobody knew about tests. Now everyone wants tests and I got them tests. But as I keep saying there wouldn't be a virus if we didn't test anyone...so I'm slowing the testing down.

Q: And where did you get idea to do that from?

Trump: From watching FoxNews.

Q: Mr. Trump, are you aware that Hannity, Carlson and Ingram mock you behind your back? They think your a lunatic with dementia. But they still lie their audience, most of whom are your supporters and over the age of 60. Do have any concern for your supporters health as you encourage them not to take any of the precautions prescribed by your own scientists?

Trump: They love me. I could kill a million of them and they would still love me...thanks to FoxNews.

Last edited:
Q: Mr. Trump, in February you said that China had the virus under control and like a miracle it would be over by April because of the hotter weather..where did you get that idea from?

Trump: I got the idea from watching the Greg Gutfeld Show on FoxNews.

Q: Mr. Trump, at the end of February, you started calling the virus a "Democrat hoax"...where did you get that idea from?

Trump: I got the idea from watching Sean Hannity.

Q: Mr. Trump, in March you started touting hydroxychloroquine as a "miracle cure" and a "game changer"...where did you get that idea that from?

Trump: I got the idea from watching Laura Ingram.

Q: Mr. Trump, by April thousands of people were dying from the virus but you kept down playing and politicizing it and ignored your own scientists recommendations.....do you bear any responsibility or remorse for all those lost lives?

Trump: Not my responsibility. But you know, the Obama administration didn't leave us any tests and nobody knew about tests. Now everyone wants tests and I got them tests. But as I keep saying there wouldn't be a virus if we didn't test anyone...so I'm slowing the testing down.

Q: And where did you get idea to do that from?

Trump: From watching FoxNews.

Q: Mr. Trump, are you aware that Hannity, Carlson and Ingram mock you behind your back? They think your a lunatic with dementia. But they still lie their audience, most of whom are your supporters and over the age of 60. Do have any concern for your supporters health as you encourage them not to take any of the precautions prescribed by your own scientists?

Trump: They love me. I could kill a million of them and they would still love me...thanks to FoxNews.

Q: Cuomo, why is it that you and the other democrat allies like to spread so many lies about Trump and his supporters?

Cuomo: What lies exactly?

Q: That you called the virus a hoax, that you called the drug hydroxychloroquine a miracle cure, that everyone dying due to the virus was your fault and more than a few choice others.

Cuomo: Oh that. Its' because our supporters can't get enough of it. I mean they're basically so willing to spite the guy that they'll support anything from rape to full on murder. So long as it makes them feel justified. Even though we know that he didn't call the drug a "miracle cure" and we know that he was pointing out our actions as the "hoax" and not the virus itself.

Q: I don't follow sir.

Cuomo: I mean come on. These are the same idiots who are willing to accept a nine year old girl being shot in the face and they still want to call all of the protest peaceful... Well, you take what you can get. Trump has the middle class and a few drunken hillbillies to back him. We get the murderers, sociopaths and all the little drones that apparently can't think for themselves.

Q: Well that's rather disheartening.

Cuomo: Yes, yes it is.

Q: Cuomo, why is it that you and the other democrat allies like to spread so many lies about Trump and his supporters?

Cuomo: What lies exactly?

Q: That you called the virus a hoax, that you called the drug hydroxychloroquine a miracle cure, that everyone dying due to the virus was your fault and more than a few choice others.

Cuomo: Oh that. Its' because our supporters can't get enough of it. I mean they're basically so willing to spite the guy that they'll support anything from rape to full on murder. So long as it makes them feel justified. Even though we know that he didn't call the drug a "miracle cure" and we know that he was pointing out our actions as the "hoax" and not the virus itself.

Q: I don't follow sir.

Cuomo: I mean come on. These are the same idiots who are willing to accept a nine year old girl being shot in the face and they still want to call all of the protest peaceful... Well, you take what you can get. Trump has the middle class and a few drunken hillbillies to back him. We get the murderers, sociopaths and all the little drones that apparently can't think for themselves.

Q: Well that's rather disheartening.

Cuomo: Yes, yes it is.

Cuomo: Where did you get the idea that I'm the president? Wait, wait, don't tell me....FoxNews. That Hannity...he's such a kidder..and Carlson and Ingram.....they're all big fat kidders.. but the sad part is, their joke is on you. Deliberately spreading false information during a pandemic is one of the cruelest, most inhumane thing anyone could do. But that they're doing it to their own audience to protect Trump is beyond criminal...it's mass murder. So lets talk about the 175,000 dead Americans...where at least half are Trump supporting FoxNews viewers over 60, that trusted Trump and believed the lies and misinformation spewed into their pea picking brains 24/7 by FoxNews. But hey, it's all about the ratings and FoxNews and Trump can't get enough of those ratings...#1 in the world for covid misinformation and #1 for Covid cases and deaths. Boy, is Trump winning or what? In fact, he's winning so much that he would rather see you dead than vote by mail.

Q: Well, that's rather disheartening.

Cuomo: Yes, yes, it is. Sending covid infected people to nursing homes was bad...but it pales in comparison to the failed leadership that allowed the virus to spread unchecked throughout the nation and the failed economy. FoxNews and Trump have more than just blood on their hands...they have the death of a nation.

Last edited:
Cuomo: Where did you get the idea that I'm the president? Wait, wait, don't tell me....FoxNews. That Hannity...he's such a kidder..and Carlson and Ingram.....they're all big fat kidders.. but the sad part is, their joke is on you. Deliberately spreading false information during a pandemic is one of the cruelest, most inhumane thing anyone could do. But that they're doing it to their own audience to protect Trump is beyond criminal...it's mass murder. So lets talk about the 175,000 dead Americans...where at least half are Trump supporting FoxNews viewers over 60, that trusted Trump and believed the lies and misinformation spewed into their pea picking brains 24/7 by FoxNews. But hey, it's all about the ratings and FoxNews and Trump can't get enough of those ratings...#1 in the world for covid misinformation and #1 for Covid cases and deaths. Boy, is Trump winning or what? In fact, he's winning so much that he would rather see you dead than vote by mail.

Q: Well, that's rather disheartening.

Cuomo: Yes, yes, it is. Sending covid infected people to nursing homes was bad...but it pales in comparison to the failed leadership that allowed the virus to spread unchecked throughout the nation and the failed economy. FoxNews and Trump have blood on their hands.

Aww you broke the mold and didn't ask a question first. Thanks for playing at least Moot. Maybe next time your desperation wont make you forget the format. :lamo

I'm going back to the adults table now.

Aww you broke the mold and didn't ask a question first. Thanks for playing at least Moot. Maybe next time your desperation wont make you forget the format. :lamo

I'm going back to the adults table now.

Quitter.

You'll be back.

Quitter. You'll be back.
Winning isn't quitting. He won. You lost.

Cuomo still tries to blame the tens of thousands of assisted care deaths on Trump. That's about 10% of all deaths nationwide. It was Cuomo's order in March which forced infected hospital patients into nursing homes. Funny how that order is no longer posted on the official website, but that is what archive sites are for.

Why isn't Trump protecting us from these rioters?

Trump said he was the law and order president!

Help us, Trump! Help!

Why doesn't our local leadership protect us. These virus spreading idiots are moving into the rural areas of my state. We have been open now for months without a problem and here comes the left doing their best to spread this virus, shut down our economy, destroy our country, and kill more people.

Winning isn't quitting. He won. You lost.

Cuomo still tries to blame the tens of thousands of assisted care deaths on Trump. That's about 10% of all deaths nationwide. It was Cuomo's order in March which forced infected hospital patients into nursing homes. Funny how that order is no longer posted on the official website, but that is what archive sites are for.

Winners don't change the rules at the end of the game and then runaway pretending they won.

Cuomo brought the infection rate down to under 1% for his state. That's pretty remarkable considering New York's population density. Meanwhile, Trump is still pretending the virus doesn't exist and red states like Georgia and Texas are still seeing high infection rates. So, if anyone is the winner here, it's Cuomo.

Winners don't change the rules at the end of the game and then runaway pretending they won. Cuomo brought the infection rate down to under 1% for his state. That's pretty remarkable considering New York's population density. Meanwhile, Trump is still pretending the virus doesn't exist and red states like Georgia and Texas are still seeing high infection rates. So, if anyone is the winner here, it's Cuomo.
Cuomo did change the rules, but not until he got thousands of low resistance people infected. After that, it was trying to put out a fire he started.

Desantis in Florida did better with a bigger senior population. That's just a fact.

Back
Top Bottom