• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trump’s Eulogy for Diamond

Nickyjo

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
Suggest you look up highlights if Trump’s eulogy for the deceased partner in the Diamond and Silk Trump-supporting duo. There is something seriously wrong with this man. America dodged a bullet in November 2020.

Suggest you look up highlights if Trump’s eulogy for the deceased partner in the Diamond and Silk Trump-supporting duo. There is something seriously wrong with this man. America dodged a bullet in November 2020.
He is quite obviously, a dick smoker.

Ayup. But tens of millions adore him. That's the amazement.

At this point Trump could go on a sex olympics and bang every Trump supporters wife and they'd still vote for him.

They'd say he's just being a cheeky scamp and owning the Libs.
Trump supporters are a lost cause.

I'd love to have Trump speak at my funeral. Maybe he would buy back all those NFTs I bought from him at the same time.

Not being fast enough to hit mute and run from the room, I accidentally caught a snippet on the news last night. He is shameful and shameless so imprisoned by narcissistic personality disorder that he's barely human.

Not being fast enough to hit mute and run from the room, I accidentally caught a snippet on the news last night. He is shameful and shameless so imprisoned by narcissistic personality disorder that he's barely human.
That's how I feel about him. Like what is this THING?

Ha.

I posted about this in the thread I started about Trump's dear friend Diamond's death. Here is a clip from his rambling stump speech, I mean his eulogy. And in another clip, the sister, Silk, talks about how Trump treated them like family, and then Trump follows and says he didn't know Silk. WTF?

......and people would vote for him again. F'ing unbelievable .

OMG it was hysterical...and they make fun of Biden's mental status? The guy was complete self-centered, continually promoting himself in his 'eulogy.' It was all about him and making nasty jabs at the left/Biden....in a eulogy. :rolleyes: He also kept losing his place and forgetting where he was and what he was talking about, very disjointed.

People should google Stephen Colbert for it...unbelievable. And there will still be people that vote for him and he was completely demented. He didnt even remember meeting the sister, the other half of the duo...and they showed loads of pics of him with her, speaking, holding her hand...Jesus, Mary, and Joe Cocker. He said he "couldnt wait to meet her."

This needs to be rolled out and played continually when he attempts to campaign for 2024. And then when (if) people vote for him, this video will remain in history to show how ****ing stupid and brainwashed they were. Willing to, begging to submit to THAT.

Last edited:
OMG it was hysterical...and they make fun of Biden's mental status? The guy was complete self-centered, continually promoting himself in his 'eulogy.' It was all about him and making nasty jabs at the left/Biden....in a eulogy. :rolleyes: He also kept losing his place and forgetting where he was and what he was talking about, very disjointed.

People should google Stephen Colbert for it...unbelievable. And there will still be people that vote for him and he was completely demented. He didnt even remember meeting the sister, the other half of the duo...and they showed loads of pics of him with her, speaking, holding her hand...Jesus, Mary, and Joe Cocker. He said he "couldnt wait to meet her."

This needs to be rolled out and played continually when he attempts to campaign for 2024. And then when (if) people vote for him, this video will remain in history to show how ****ing stupid and brainwashed they were. Willing to, begging to submit to THAT.
Shrinks have already suggested that Trump has a narcissistic personality disorder or something of that type. What accounts for his comments in this eulogy? Has he no advisors who can tell him that you don’t talk about your own problems/issues when invited to talk about a dead person?

Back
Top Bottom