• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Trae Crowder on Trump's branded Bibles, the bridge and DEI...

Who is Trae Crowder and why is his opinion more valid than anyone elses?

Because it ruffles the sensitive fee fees of the whiny Trumpers. What he has to say is less entertaining than the meltdowns Righties have over someone saying something negative about their God and Idol.

Who is Trae Crowder

He does sharp, comedic, political commentary from the left with a thick southern accent.

and why is his opinion more valid than anyone elses?

It’s entertainment full of hyperbole, caricature, and sarcasm. You know. Like Fox News.

You either enjoy that sort of entertainment or you don’t.

He does sharp, comedic, political commentary from the left with a thick southern accent.

It’s entertainment full of hyperbole, caricature, and sarcasm. You know. Like Fox News.
But Fox News doesn't do humor or satire. They wouldn't know how.

But Fox News doesn't do humor or satire. They wouldn't know how.

They do hyperbole, caricature, and sarcasm though. I mean, when this guy says something like Trump looks like the sponge in the kitchen sink on spaghetti night, it’s not literal. Just like when talking heads on Fox News say we have an open border.

Trae Crowder reminds me of every racist, homophobic family member I had that lived in NC, except he isn't. The irony is hilarious. Love his videos!

A Hicklib who hates his family and ancestors and who believes liberal arguments are more valid when he uses his fake deliverance voice

Back
Top Bottom