• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsuspecting Public”

Aberro

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
“There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians, it’s outrageous, this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,” said Hodkinson.

The doctor said that nothing could be done to stop the spread of the virus besides protecting older more vulnerable people and that the whole situation represented “politics playing medicine, and that’s a very dangerous game.”

Top pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told government officials in Alberta during a zoom conference call that the current coronavirus crisis is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.”

I was right as usual, I still have not worn a face diaper.

The only hoax is your post.

"Hodkinson remarked that “social distancing is useless because COVID is spread by aerosols which travel 30 meters or so before landing,” as he called for society to be re-opened immediately to prevent the debilitating damage being caused by lockdowns.

Hodkinson also slammed mandatory mask mandates as completely pointless.

“Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence base for their effectiveness whatsoever,” he said.

“Paper masks and fabric masks are simply virtue signalling. They’re not even worn effectively most of the time. It’s utterly ridiculous. Seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people – I’m not saying that in a pejorative sense – seeing these people walking around like lemmings obeying without any knowledge base to put the mask on their face.”

Top pathologist Dr. Roger Hodkinson told government officials in Alberta during a zoom conference call that the current coronavirus crisis is “the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public.”

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Summit News Questionable based on Extreme Right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, misleading and unproven stories, and a complete lack of transparency.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracies, Misleading/Unproven Information, Lack of Transparency
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Launched in March 2019, Summit News is a far-right conspiracy website. Like most questionable sources this website does not have an about page nor disclosure of ownership. The primary writer appears to be Paul Joseph Watson, who is a former editor for the conspiracy website Infowars. Although not disclosed, Paul Joseph Watson appears to be the owner and editor of this website. Further, Summit News has been banned on Facebook.

Summit News - Media Bias/Fact Check

"On November 19, 2020 the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Royal College) was made aware of statements regarding COVID-19 by a Royal College Fellow, Dr. Roger Hodkinson. Although Dr. Hodkinson has never made the claim, in some online references, Dr. Hodkinson is being incorrectly identified as a chair/past-chair of the Royal College.

We would like to clarify that Dr. Hodkinson is not nor has ever held the position of chairman of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.

We can confirm that Dr. Roger Hodkinson was certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada as a general pathologist in 1976.

The Royal College believes COVID-19 presents a serious threat to the health of Canadians. The Royal College strongly supports all public health advice given by the Chief Public Health Officer of Canada, including recommendations to practise physical distancing and to wear masks to help prevent COVID-19 transmission. We are very appreciative of the dedication and commitment of our Royal College Fellows, residents and all front-line health care workers in the fight against COVID-19."

November 20, 2020 | Author: Royal College Staff

To no surprise, YouTube has banned him and a video of him speaking.

Not only does Big Tech ban anyone who says anything that threatens there not totally taking over the world for unlimited wealth and power, they are deleting any account of anyone who even looks at any video questioning that Google is your GOD, you WILL believe in them and obey them as your GOD - and you will listen ONLY to Big Tech billionaires or you WILL be silenced.

"YouTube, in their lofty and self-appointed position as arbiters of truth, are not only deleting each and every video –some of which had gained close to a million views– but they are “terminating” each and every account that uploaded them."
https://electroverse.net/youtube-delete-dr-hodkinson-audio-in-telling-act-of-censorship/

Then what can explain hospitals filling up and stocks falling in March? Did an Angel come to Earth and do some magical ritual?

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Summit News Questionable based on Extreme Right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracies, misleading and unproven stories, and a complete lack of transparency.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Conspiracies, Misleading/Unproven Information, Lack of Transparency
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

History

Launched in March 2019, Summit News is a far-right conspiracy website. Like most questionable sources this website does not have an about page nor disclosure of ownership. The primary writer appears to be Paul Joseph Watson, who is a former editor for the conspiracy website Infowars. Although not disclosed, Paul Joseph Watson appears to be the owner and editor of this website. Further, Summit News has been banned on Facebook.

Summit News - Media Bias/Fact Check

'
More of your idiotic messages since no one disputed that he said what he said - other than you incessantly posting the same conspiracy site.

Joe Biden meant you when he said Democrats will not accept facts.

'
More of your idiotic messages since no one disputed that he said what he said - other than you incessantly posting the same conspiracy site.

Joe Biden meant you when he said Democrats will not accept facts.
Of course it's a conspiracy if you disagree with it. It would be the complete opposite if you agreed.

more of this nonsense? Trumpism is the greatest curse in this countries history.

Swingvoter claims this audio recording doesn't exist! ROFL!

Is Dr Hodkinson credible? Beyond question.

“He received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK (M.A., M.B., B. Chir.) where he was a scholar at Corpus Christi College. Following a residency at the University of British Columbia he became a Royal College certified general pathologist (FRCPC) and also a Fellow of the College of American Pathologists (FCAP).”

“He is in good Standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, and has been recognized by the Court of Queen’s Bench in Alberta as an expert in pathology.”

And according to Western Medical Assessments, Dr Hodkinson is:
  • General practitioner in the UK and Canada
  • Staff pathologist at the Misericordia Hospital, Edmonton, Alberta
  • Pathologist with the Medical Examiner’s Office in Edmonton determining the cause of death
  • Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Alberta
  • President of the Alberta Society of Laboratory Physicians
  • Chairman of a Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons committee in Ottawa
  • CEO of a large private medical laboratory in Edmonton, Alberta https://www.iceagenow.info/top-path...x-ever-perpetrated-on-an-unsuspecting-public/

He is definitely NOT and NEVER HAS BEEN a "TOP" pathologist of anything. Despite the fake news links claiming otherwise.

It's also NOT been confirmed yet he actually MADE the statements. It's possible someone just claimed to be him - that's to be confirmed as of now.

In any case, one pathologist making dumb statements does not mean anything.

I myself know a number of pathologists and one of them in fact is also making similar statements. He also had said in March that COVID would disappear by April 2020 and has been wrong on COVID all along. The others know better.

So, who cares that some pathologists are too dumb? Same applies to any profession.

We've also seen Trump's demon sperm Doctor on TV... Does not make it a Doctor consensus. Same with pathologists - there is a strong consensus and there are outliers.

more of this nonsense? Trumpism is the greatest curse in this countries history.

Progressive corporate-fascist Democratic ideology is the greatest curse in this country's history.

Then what can explain hospitals filling up and stocks falling in March? Did an Angel come to Earth and do some magical ritual?
Bless his heart....

For me, I will take the word of an epidemiologist with nearly 50 years of experience in immunology and has dealt with multiple pandemics.

Bless his heart....

For me, I will take the word of an epidemiologist with nearly 50 years of experience in immunology and has dealt with multiple pandemics.
Name a “pandemic” that had US state government closing private businesses.
The China flu is a Scamdemic!

This Pandemic was horribly managed. The administration lacked the foresight and intelligence to understand what happens in one area of the country will most certainly travel to another part of the country.

That is why we are in the clusterfudge we are in at this time. Hospitals reaching (or exceeding) capacity. 260,000 dead and climbing rapidly. Hospital workers and first responders falling ill and even dying from work place exposure.

Had we handled the Pandemic properly once it was found that asymptomatic spread was not a fluke, but a feature of the disease....we should have been taking precautions as a nation. What we got was a leader that held maskless ego driven rallies without masks and distancing. We got a leader who acted like a snake oil salesman while he contradicted his own epidemiologists. We got a leader that belittled and was angered by those in his inner circle that wore a mask......

We should not have had to close down businesses en masse. We needed the President to assure a nationwide strategy.....what we got was a President that allowed....and even encouraged states to enter into bidding wars for crucial supplies. We should have had a nationwide testing strategy - 4 months in many areas were still seeing long waits for tests and even longer waits for results. Exponentially making the job of trackers and tracers more difficult.

a thread of the actual people who caused way more death and crushed small businesses.

I'm starting to think that the GOP is also a scam

This Pandemic was horribly managed. The administration lacked the foresight and intelligence to understand what happens in one area of the country will most certainly travel to another part of the country.

That is why we are in the clusterfudge we are in at this time. Hospitals reaching (or exceeding) capacity. 260,000 dead and climbing rapidly. Hospital workers and first responders falling ill and even dying from work place exposure.

Had we handled the Pandemic properly once it was found that asymptomatic spread was not a fluke, but a feature of the disease....we should have been taking precautions as a nation. What we got was a leader that held maskless ego driven rallies without masks and distancing. We got a leader who acted like a snake oil salesman while he contradicted his own epidemiologists. We got a leader that belittled and was angered by those in his inner circle that wore a mask......

We should not have had to close down businesses en masse. We needed the President to assure a nationwide strategy.....what we got was a President that allowed....and even encouraged states to enter into bidding wars for crucial supplies. We should have had a nationwide testing strategy - 4 months in many areas were still seeing long waits for tests and even longer waits for results. Exponentially making the job of trackers and tracers more difficult.
You did not answer my question, The President did what was right, not micromanage, he turned it over to the states, and every area is different.
The President is not a king, and the China flu is not a pandemic.

You did not answer my question, The President did what was right, not micromanage, he turned it over to the states, and every area is different.
The President is not a king, and the China flu is not a pandemic.
A nationwide testing strategy is not what a king would do. It is what a smart leader of the US would do.

And you stomping your feet insisting that Covid is not a pandemic does not make it so. I will take my information from well respected epidemiologists, not some random poster trolling the internet.

A nationwide testing strategy is not what a king would do. It is what a smart leader of the US would do.

And you stomping your feet insisting that Covid is not a pandemic does not make it so. I will take my information from well respected epidemiologists, not some random poster trolling the internet.
Testing is worthless, up to 90% false positives.

Back
Top Bottom