• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Top 10

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
There was on the old system, going from memory a top 10
Posters
Reaction scores
Members who have posted the top 10 Threads by numbers
Thread with the highest post counts

I suggest this be added, along with some new categories
Listing all, past and present who served as Admins, Staff, Mods, DMs, to the Tavern, they keep the place running
Top 10 threads
The longest threads, clearly some with parts 2, 3, etc. may not be included.
Same as areas from the nether regions, could not be included, for a variety of reasons

Lastly, and important, is the listing of Members who have passed away

If there is a need for an add-on, if it is a reasonable amount, I will donate the amount needed
I am all for bells and whistles, and this board has them

Thank you for considering this

Last edited:
Posters
Reaction scores

Listing all, past and present who served as Admins, Staff, Mods, DMs, to the Tavern, they keep the place running
Top 10 threads
Same as areas from the nether regions, could not be included, for a variety of reasons

If there is a need for an add-on, if it is a reasonable amount, I will donate the amount needed

I think there are a lot of us here with serious health isues who whould like for our DP friends and family to know if we won't be back.

I would also like to see why members were banned. It's scary for a new member to see a 15 year veteran of this site permanently banned when you don't understand why. If they are banned for life, tell us why, so those of us that care about NOT BEING BANNED can learn and avoid the pitfalls.

I think there are a lot of us here with serious health isues who whould like for our DP friends and family to know if we won't be back.

I would also like to see why members were banned. It's scary for a new member to see a 15 year veteran of this site permanently banned when you don't understand why. If they are banned for life, tell us why, so those of us that care about NOT BEING BANNED can learn and avoid the pitfalls.
No reason will ever be given for a banning
If info were given, we have some here who would pummel the Mods with BS
I do remember the bad old days, when Mods/DMs were under constant attack
Many of those are no longer here, and for good reason
So I disagree
If you visit the place that cannot be named, look at older threads, you would in the end agree

No reason will ever be given for a banning
If info were given, we have some here who would pummel the Mods with BS
I do remember the bad old days, when Mods/DMs were under constant attack
Many of those are no longer here, and for good reason
So I disagree
If you visit the place that cannot be named, look at older threads, you would in the end agree
Thanks, I won't bring it up again, I get it.

Thanks, I won't bring it up again, I get it.
Best board I have been on. Takes one hell of a lot to get banned
But I do agree that those that have passed should be listed
Some passed before I arrived, others after

Best board I have been on. Takes one hell of a lot to get banned
But I do agree that those that have passed should be listed
Some passed before I arrived, others after
Only board I've ever been on and I muchly like it! And I consider so many posters here my friends! I kinda want them to know when I croak!:)

Posters
Reaction scores

Top 10 threads

Aren't most of these things available under Members?

As far as members who have passed, it's not always known and some members would want to keep such things private.

Aren't most of these things available under Members?

As far as members who have passed, it's not always known and some members would want to keep such things private.
I can't imagine anyone on DP even finding out that I had died. I don't know who would tell them. I'm the only one of my family members who even participates here, and I have no friends or relatives who would know how to log onto my computers to chase down the many sites I frequent.

I suppose I'd have to put it all in a will, including passwords and such, but I don't think I'd put my family and friends through that, since they were already faced with grieving my loss.

I can't imagine anyone on DP even finding out that I had died. I don't know who would tell them. I'm the only one of my family members who even participates here, and I have no friends or relatives who would know how to log onto my computers to chase down the many sites I frequent.

I suppose I'd have to put it all in a will, including passwords and such, but I don't think I'd put my family and friends through that, since they were already faced with grieving my loss.
Not done without the member's permission

My grand girls know I'm active on this site and it's important to me, and I have friends here who are important to me, and they know to contact admin if I die because it's imortant to me. I want to know if you die Mambo!!! You're a good bud!

That is actually a good idea, and certain family members of mine would enjoy spreading the word of my demise though not my friends so much.

Hopefully, I will know my end is near and send out a last post thanking everyone I know on this forum along with one on Truth Social for DJT.

MAGA.

Red, could we have a tavern place like a "Dead Posters" thread so our fams can let our DP people know why we won't be posting anymore? There's nothing worse than wondering why someone you cared about just disappeared. It would break my heart to know that any one of dozens of DPers I've come to know and love passed away and no one here ever knew.

so those of us that care about NOT BEING BANNED can learn and avoid the pitfalls.
I was going to post good idea then saw Red's explanation. Only thing I would still wonder about, are ALL bans because of members passing away?

I was going to post good idea then saw Red's explanation. Only thing I would still wonder about, are ALL bans because of members passing away?
We don't ban members who pass away. The only way to get banned is to violate the rules, repeatedly.

We don't ban members who pass away. The only way to get banned is to violate the rules, repeatedly.
Then I misread what you meant in comment #19, my bad.

L
Looks Iike that thread is no longer open.

Back
Top Bottom