• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tony Snow, Former White House Press Secretary and FOX News Anchor, Dies at 53

ReverendHellh0und

I don't respect you.
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
FOXNews.com - Tony Snow, Former White House Press Secretary and FOX News Anchor, Dies at 53 - Politics | Republican Party | Democratic Party | Political Spectrum

The former White House press secretary and conservative pundit who bedeviled the press corps and charmed millions as a FOX News television and radio host, died Saturday after a long bout with cancer. He was 53.

Left or right one can say Tony Snow was a man of integrity and an all around nice guy.

I had the pleasure of spending a 2 hour airpot delay with the man back when I was serving. I found him both a genuine and witty man.

Godspeed to him.

Last edited:
Years ago, I remember listening to his radio show on Sirius satellite radio and chalking him up to a right wing whacko.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

Yes, his ideology was conservative, and many things he stood for I stood against, but you know what? I never once heard him attack anyone personally. He would disagree with certain peoples' positions, of course, but after seeing a lot of the things he did through the years...I mean, the guy was an all-around nice guy.

I was watching the FOX news special yesterday after the race, and I heard a lot of people--both dems and repubs--say a TON of great things about the guy. When it came to dealing with people on a professional level, it really seemed that he made everyone his friend. Go back and watch a few videos when he was working for the White House and you'll see what I mean.

Best to you wherever you are, Mr. Snow! ;)

The man was excellent at what he did. He was a good person and role model.

RIP Tony.

He was way too young to leave this mortal world. May he rest in peace.

I always admired Tony Snow...He was a class act and a man of much courage..........I think he knew long ago that he was not going o beat this cancer but he was always upbeat about it......He had friends both Republican and Democrat, Conservative and Liberal.......He was a converted Roman Catholic and a man of much faith........

He is with God now.......Rest in Peace Tony........

Back
Top Bottom