• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Today's Shooting Report... -Peace

I bet you never stopped to think that every car used in a child abduction can be traced to a car dealership.

Those employed by the diseased gun control industry entity "Everytown" know this. So they know how unbelievably stupid their criticism is. But they're counting on others not being able to figure it out...and keep the money and idiotic rhetoric flowing.
I hope you were not expecting a response. Only illiterate morons post memes because they are incapable of responding in any other way.

a-womans-right-to-choose.jpg

Per @turteldude's counsel, I bought my wife one (The girl on the right)) of the snub nose short barrel AR-15 fully dressed for Xmas two years ago... She has only fired the one here in KC once... I had to buy her another one for when we are down south... (Farm in La. & Ranch in Tex) that she may fire a couple of times a week... I think I bought her ten 30-round clips... One of the Grandkids keeps them fully loaded because, with her carpal tunnel, she cannot load the mags... All the Females in my family are gun nuts...
-Peace

That happened in a nearby community, at a schoolhouse that I often passed while working nearby. I'd like to include this story if I may. It speaks to the Amish faith and a truer type of Christianity than what we are used to seeing today.
'The happening': 10 years after the Amish shooting ☮️
Public accounts usually summarize how Charles Roberts, 32, a non-Amish local resident, entered the school house on a Monday morning, and how after the teacher fled to find help, he ordered all the boys to leave and then shot the girls. But Esh’s father, Aaron Esh Sr, said survivors had told how, as Roberts brandished a pistol, he ordered all the children to lie down at the front of the class, below the blackboard. Not just the girls.

A group of women talk to officials at a police line at the intersection of Mine Road and White Oak Road, on 4 October 2006. Photograph: Mary Altaffer/AP
When Roberts began tying the girls up and pulled down the window shades, Esh Sr said, children began weeping with fear.

“The boys were terrified, too,” he said, rubbing his ample beard.

Just before he barricaded himself and the girls inside, Roberts let the boys go. Aaron Jr went outside, then panicked because his little brother Joel was still inside. Joel, then seven, was the last boy out. Seven minutes after the teacher raised the alarm, state troopers arrived.

It is believed Roberts planned to sexually molest the girls during a lengthy siege. He told them, survivors said, that he was angry at God because his baby daughter had died despite his prayers. He also said he had molested two young female relatives when a teen, a claim that was never proven. When the troopers came, he fired at each of the 10 girls, then shot himself dead.

The community convulsed in shock and grief. The boys had a lucky escape, so everyone said. But they were traumatized.

I have to show an ID to buy them. The state used to make retailers record the number bought. They abandoned the idea as worthless. They don't quantify "too many".

Do these meme generators even have a working brain?

While it does not state whether the man had a permit to possess and carry a gun, the following news report illustrates the danger in having a gun ready to hand in public.

This poor old country mouse leaves the house unarmed. In fact, I've no guns in the house.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n un-shot.

While it does not state whether the man had a permit to possess and carry a gun, the following news report illustrates the danger in having a gun ready to hand in public.

This poor old country mouse leaves the house unarmed. In fact, I've no guns in the house.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n un-shot.

I looked and looked, but could find no news reports of the dangers of having a motor vehicle "ready to hand in public". /s

Back
Top Bottom