• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Today's Shooting Report... -Peace

Stupid meme.

Open carry does not allow brandishing which is what Tamir Rice was doing.

John Crawford’s death was due to another customer (Ronald Ritchie) calling 911 and claiming that Crawford was pointing the gun at people. Which he wasn’t doing. I have seen anti-gunners post on sites that they will call police and claim someone is pointing a gun at people when they see legally carried firearms. Crawford was killed by Ritchie.

In neither case was the open carry law a factor.

But when you debate by meme, you tend to lose the actual truth.

Last edited:
So we should judge everyone by the Uvalde cowards. What about the cowards of Broward (Parkland)?

I wonder why your meme creators didn’t mention the Nashville school shooting were the armed response eliminated the threat within 5 minutes of arrival. Guess it doesn’t fit your civilian disarmament agenda.

Do I sense some Passion HERE...
-Peace

No, you bolded my words as if I emphasized that. I will admit to some disdain for people who believe in magic guns and haven't much grasp on rationality in general. Or those who might not believe in magic guns and do understand the irrational nature of their arguments, but choose to lie to their anticipated political benefit.

Back
Top Bottom