• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

To a significant extent, the left ARE correct about the need for criminal justice reform

How man examples do you need before you accept the premise? A hundred? A thousand?

I didn't say every police officer is racist, I said it's full of racists. Which it is. So much so that there are investigations ongoing into how white nationalists have infiltrated law enforcement.

How much research did you do before calling my comment hyperbolic and divisive? I'm betting its ZERO.

How do you hold police accountable without reforming qualified immunity?

Okay, so how are you going to challenge me? By responding weakly then running away? Put some meat on the bone.
You can start with MOST since that is your claim. Full, most, do you want to walk back the hyperbolic terms?
There are certainly things that need doing and other things that can be worked upon but your mantra of defund the police is HURTING the very people you are striving to help.

You can start with MOST since that is your claim. Full, most, do you want to walk back the hyperbolic terms?

I never said MOST. I said FULL OF. Which it is. If I say that I a house is full of rats, I don't mean that 90% of the house is comprised of rats. I mean that rats have infested it.

Learn to ****ing speak English before you embarrass yourself further.

There are certainly things that need doing and other things that can be worked upon but your mantra of defund the police is HURTING the very people you are striving to help.

I don't care about being politically correct, but ACTUALLY correct, which I am.

Back
Top Bottom