• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tim Scott Could Be The First Black President

My opinion is he’s campaigning now to build up national name recognition and gain experience as a presidential candidate and his real run will be in 2028 if a Democrat wins in 2024, or 2032 if a a Republican wins next year.
He already fumbled the abortion question so he better study up so he knows the right answers.

He is even authentically black. Lower middle class parents, divorced at 7, grew up poor with a single parent. Got a football scholarship , went to college and got a degree in poli sci. Graduated and went to work in real estate, then insurance. Owned his own insurance company. Got elected to city council until he got appointed to state House. Won election to US house. Appointed then re-elected to Senate.

I dont agree with his social policies generally, but hes not a lawyer, so thats a plus. Vs the same old rich establishment white guy the Democrats are putting up, Scott would win in a landslide.
Lol.

Democrats won't vote for an anti choice Trump apologists and Republicans won't vote for a black guy.

Lol.

Democrats won't vote for an anti choice Trump apologists and Republicans won't vote for a black guy.
At least not until he produces his birth certificate. I mean, someone on here mentioned that he is "authentically" black. Damn, that sounds suspicious. Probably from a shithole country in Africa. THEY need to make sure he is an American citizen first.

He already fumbled the abortion question so he better study up so he knows the right answers.
Every candidate makes mistakes. How he deals with it going forward is part of the experience he needs to gain.

Authentically black? WTF does that mean? You determined that how?
The high council of KKK wizards gathers around your 23&me results and performs the sacred rituals to determine your exact ethnic phenotype. Once the ritual is complete they place your racial subgroup onto the master Race War Ranked Leaderboard and if you are at least a Diamond ranked race you get to count as White. High Platinum might get be eligible for honorary Whiteness based on political allegiances. Anyone lower than Platinum is Authentically Black™.

Lots of people care about identity politics.
But he's no longer a politician...he's just a citizen with a remarkable record in politics enjoying life as an American like the rest of us!

But he's no longer a politician...he's just a citizen with a remarkable record in politics enjoying life as an American like the rest of us!

Everyone knows hes working behind the scenes, but thats not the point. People DO care about identity politics. Its just too bad Scott isnt trans.

He is even authentically black. Lower middle class parents, divorced at 7, grew up poor with a single parent. Got a football scholarship , went to college and got a degree in poli sci. Graduated and went to work in real estate, then insurance. Owned his own insurance company. Got elected to city council until he got appointed to state House. Won election to US house. Appointed then re-elected to Senate.

I dont agree with his social policies generally, but hes not a lawyer, so thats a plus. Vs the same old rich establishment white guy the Democrats are putting up, Scott would win in a landslide.
Ummmm, no.... ✌️

Everyone knows hes working behind the scenes, but thats not the point. People DO care about identity politics. Its just too bad Scott isnt trans.
Lol.

That is some nut job conspiracy nonsense right there.

If he were trans, or gay, he couldn’t get elected by Democrats either.

I've not seen his DNA profile. Just how black or white were his parents?
Google is your friend

a-rice-obamasr_0.jpg

I dunno.
I have some serious doubts about this guy. I'd want to see a Long Form Birth Certificate.

Barack Hussein Obama II was born August 4, 1961, in Honolulu, Hawaii. Last time I checked, Hawaii is part of the USA. Unbelievable, the ignorance of some.
(pssst...don't let Bitter fool ya..)

Hmm, are you implying if she were black, it would have been WORSE?? :oops:
Did I indicate that either were "worse"? I said that Obama's White (English, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, German, Swiss) mother was AWESOME!!!!!

Do you disagree?

No, he would not. He supported Trump which means that most of the US is NOT going to vote for him.

It would be far better for him to go back into the insurance business. He will not be able to handle the politics involved in being POTUS. He is also unfit for office. He comes from lower middle class; however, he does not represent them and they are all well aware of this fact.

He cares about his class (wealthy) and nothing else.

No, he would not. He supported Trump which means that most of the US is NOT going to vote for him.

It would be far better for him to go back into the insurance business. He will not be able to handle the politics involved in being POTUS. He is also unfit for office. He comes from lower middle class; however, he does not represent them and they are all well aware of this fact.

He cares about his class (wealthy) and nothing else.
They think we’ll just vote for any old black dude😃

Back
Top Bottom