• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Tim Scott Could Be The First Black President

Google is your friend

a-rice-obamasr_0.jpg
That still doesn't tell me their genetic makeup, just their relative skin tone levels.

He is even authentically black. Lower middle class parents, divorced at 7, grew up poor with a single parent. Got a football scholarship , went to college and got a degree in poli sci. Graduated and went to work in real estate, then insurance. Owned his own insurance company. Got elected to city council until he got appointed to state House. Won election to US house. Appointed then re-elected to Senate.

I dont agree with his social policies generally, but hes not a lawyer, so thats a plus. Vs the same old rich establishment white guy the Democrats are putting up, Scott would win in a landslide.
Screen Shot 2021-01-13 at 6.48.45 AM.png

He is even authentically black. Lower middle class parents, divorced at 7, grew up poor with a single parent. Got a football scholarship , went to college and got a degree in poli sci. Graduated and went to work in real estate, then insurance. Owned his own insurance company. Got elected to city council until he got appointed to state House. Won election to US house. Appointed then re-elected to Senate.

I dont agree with his social policies generally, but hes not a lawyer, so thats a plus. Vs the same old rich establishment white guy the Democrats are putting up, Scott would win in a landslide.
He's going to have to be able to do more than discuss his background, which is impressive. But so far, that's about all I've heard him talk about.

He's going to have to be able to do more than discuss his background, which is impressive. But so far, that's about all I've heard him talk about.

I dont think hes formally announced yet, but we have a decade of speeches and votes in congress to reference anyway. Im not saying I support him, and I dont vote for partisans anyway. But its an interesting discussion.

And what exactly do you think Obama was? SMH

Spoken like a true bigot

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom