• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Tim Russert should be questioned!!

Deegan said:
I certainly care about debt, most Americans don't though, and I just can't listen to the whining of some of these Democrats about debt, while they owe thousands on twelve different credit cards. This is called hypocrisy, they want the government to do something they can't do themselves, and want the rich to pay for it! I am for tax cuts because they work, and they will eventually bring down the debt, if we stop spending. I have said, I have lost faith in our president, he spends too much, but a lot of that is on two important wars. Let's finish what we started, then we can begin to attack the debt, we just can't get defocused right now, we need to address the enemy, and quit attacking eachother.

Agreed!

Deegan said:
Iraq was a mistake, not the mission, or the reason, but the timing. The real threat is Iran, N.K, Syria, do you know what a nuclear explosion would do to our economy, our debt, just think about that, it's real people, these fanatics think we deserve our own Hiroshima.

I also agree that the mission is not a mistake, but the timing was. NK and Iran are much bigger problems. The question now is how to deal with them.

It seems that the adminstration is taking a different approach to each one, which only makes it harder. DPRK can have a nuclear reactor, cause there is nothing that can be done about it now, but Iran can't.

I don't want Iran to have nuclear reactors, but as per the NPT, it is their right. I don't see anyway, short of a military action, to prevent it.

Back
Top Bottom