• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

This could happen here in November 2028, if Trump is elected president in 2025

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
This could very likely happen here if Trump is elected president in 2025:

Russian voters, answering Navalny’s call, protest Putin’s forever rule​

MOSCOW — On the final day of a presidential election with only one possible result, Russians protested Vladimir Putin’s authoritarian hold on power by forming long lines to vote against him at noon Sunday. Voting took place over three days, beginning Friday, which some critics said would allow greater opportunity for ballot manipulation and other fraud. Voting was also taking place in areas of Ukraine occupied by the Russian military, with reports of electoral teams accompanied by soldiers forcing people to vote at gunpoint. In 27 Russian regions and two in occupied Ukraine, voters can also use a widely criticized opaque online voting system, with no way to verify votes or guard against tampering.

In Russia’s climate of political fear, protests are largely symbolic, with authorities expected to maintain tight control in the months ahead. It is difficult to stage any form of protest in wartime Russia. Authorities swiftly disperse even small street gatherings and have cracked down mercilessly on activist and opposition groups. Citizens have been arrested for laying flowers at memorials for Navalny, and some have been detained for standing alone holding up blank sheets of paper.

This is what we can expect to see in November 2028, if Trump wins this election. In fact, I would even venture to say that it would be even more (and bigger) here, given that we have experienced Democracy for 247 years and if we suddenly get autocracy/tyranny, we probably not only see protests but see blood running down in every street in the entire country.

Is this what you want?

I don't pay attention to blatant fearmongering...you shouldn't either.

This is what will happen if Biden is re-elected....You want this to happen then go ahead and vote for Biden.

1710692251165.png

This is what will happen if Biden is re-elected....You want this to happen then go ahead and vote for Biden.

View attachment 67499071

Translation: “We should have a president who meekly submits whenever there is a remote threat of conflict with a nuclear power. That’s who Trump is.”

View attachment 67499071
I love how you claimed not to pay attention to fear mongering, then immediately leapt to Biden demonization and fearmongering. It’s cool how overt you are; despite being a RINO, you exercise your MAGA very strongly.

I love how you claimed not to pay attention to fear mongering, then immediately leapt to Biden demonization and fearmongering. It’s cool how overt you are; despite being a RINO, you exercise your MAGA very strongly.
I guess you don't know sarcasm when you see it.

View attachment 67499071
There is history and statements by Trump that make that scenario possible/probable.

There is nothing to support your outlook for Biden. NOTHING!

I do not offer fearmongering. I offer probability outlooks. That is what I have been doing for 17 years in the stock market and I have been right a lot more than wrong.

I do not see your post being sarcastic. I see your post as trying to deflect from what Trump has been saying and doing.

I do not see your post being sarcastic. I see your post as trying to deflect from what Trump has been saying and doing.
What did you expect in a debate forum? Peace and harmony and agreement on all points of view? Your view in particular.

There is history and statements by Trump that make that scenario possible/probable.

There is nothing to support your outlook for Biden. NOTHING!

I do not offer fearmongering. I offer probability outlooks. That is what I have been doing for 17 years in the stock market and I have been right a lot more than wrong.
Nothing other than Russia invading Ukraine. Hamas invading Israel and China threatening to invade Taiwan and Iran threatening to nuke Israel and N Korea threatening to nuke S Korea. Did that figure in your calculations?

Nothing other than Russia invading Ukraine. Hamas invading Israel and China threatening to invade Taiwan and Iran threatening to nuke Israel and N Korea threatening to nuke S Korea. Did that figure in your calculations?

When did Iran threaten to nuke Israel?

Does the Russian dictatorship keep track of who doesn't vote? Without knowing the answer to that question, I think that I would just not vote. I don't see an upside.

You would have been the first to call predictions that January 6 would be violent "fearmongering."

This could very likely positively and absolutely never happen here if Trump is elected president in 2025:
Fixed it.

Unclench @Luckyone. Trump is not the bogeyman you imagine him to be.

View attachment 67499071
I guess were not to pay attention to your blatant fear mongering.

Iran has never threatened to nuke Israel, so the answer to your question is “always”.
Don't use facts. They hate that. It makes them run away.

Iran claims to possess nukes and has threatened to use them against Israel? That’s what you are claiming?
No, I'm saying Iran has been shouting Death to Israel for as long as I can remember and they are very close to getting the bomb. Very good possibility they would use it on Israel. The Mullahs want to be martyrs anyway right?

No one believes it was anything other than an attempt to deflect to how bad Biden is. You know that was your goal, we know it as well, so why bother with the charades?

No, I'm saying Iran has been shouting Death to Israel for as long as I can remember and they are very close to getting the bomb. Very good possibility they would use it on Israel. The Mullahs want to be martyrs anyway right?

So you are admitting you lied when you claimed Iran has threatened to Nuke Israel. Good.

By the way, how many Mullahs have conducted suicide bombing attacks?

This could very likely happen here if Trump is elected president in 2025:

This is what we can expect to see in November 2028, if Trump wins this election. In fact, I would even venture to say that it would be even more (and bigger) here, given that we have experienced Democracy for 247 years and if we suddenly get autocracy/tyranny, we probably not only see protests but see blood running down in every street in the entire country.

Is this what you want?

Two problems with this if Trump is elected scenario or if Trump is elected, he’ll become dictator and end democracy. 1. Most Americans aren’t buying it. 42% of all Americans strongly believe this rhetoric coming from democrats along with another 20% who somewhat believe this is nothing more than scare tactics, fear mongering to get them to vote democratic, for Biden. In other words, nothing more than a vote for me or my candidate type of campaign political rhetoric.

2. If the polls are correct, there seems to be slightly more Americans who don’t want Biden reelected than don’t want Trump to regain the white house. 55% of all Americans have a negative view of Biden. 54% have a negative view of Trump. Neither is liked.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/favorability/joe-biden

There’s a huge difference out there between Biden supporters and Trump supporters. Most Biden supporters are much more anti-Trump, 67% than pro-Biden 30%. Trump supporters are just the opposite, 70% pro-Trump, 28% anti-Biden. Then you have roughly a third of all Americans falling into the dislike and don’t want neither Trump nor Biden to become the next president. Who are both anti-Trump and anti-Biden. We'll have to wait until November to see how all this dislike and don't want plays out.

Two problems with this if Trump is elected scenario or if Trump is elected, he’ll become dictator and end democracy. 1. Most Americans aren’t buying it. 42% of all Americans strongly believe this rhetoric coming from democrats along with another 20% who somewhat believe this is nothing more than scare tactics, fear mongering to get them to vote democratic, for Biden. In other words, nothing more than a vote for me or my candidate type of campaign political rhetoric.

2. If the polls are correct, there seems to be slightly more Americans who don’t want Biden reelected than don’t want Trump to regain the white house. 55% of all Americans have a negative view of Biden. 54% have a negative view of Trump. Neither is liked.

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/favorability/joe-biden

There’s a huge difference out there between Biden supporters and Trump supporters. Most Biden supporters are much more anti-Trump, 67% than pro-Biden 30%. Trump supporters are just the opposite, 70% pro-Trump, 28% anti-Biden. Then you have roughly a third of all Americans falling into the dislike and don’t want neither Trump nor Biden to become the next president. Who are both anti-Trump and anti-Biden. We'll have to wait until November to see how all this dislike and don't want plays out.
I’d love to surveys that dig into the “why” of people’s desires, particularly for Biden e.g. why is he unliked within his party? Age? Policy? Something else?

Back
Top Bottom