• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Things are worse now that in 2016

OMG (on 1-9) you're right! wow its ALMOST like we had a global pandemic started by a foreign country and had to close a lot of our economy for a long time, which in turn hurt business and everything else, while ignorant anarchist rioters started burning down their own cities in several places, and the leaders of those cities did nothing!

oh wait , THAT IS what happened.

for all that stupid ****, trump has done pretty good getting us through it.

Conspiracy Theories is that way >>>>>>>

Yes things are worse. In 2016 we had the criminal serial liar Hillary, but now democrats are offering demented Joe and the Ho!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So all ya got is adolescent name calling, nothing new there.

So all ya got is adolescent name calling, nothing new there.

May I assume you have NEVER called president Trump a name. If so, you are the ONLY left winger here.

So before the virus hit.

1. - unemployment at an all time low
  2. - more jobs than people available to work.
  3. - actually there are more health insurance options for people.
  4. - if anyone has blown the whole justice thing out of the water it has been democrats since day 1.
  5. - Yep democrats are very anti-unity people for anyone that doesn't agree with them. Been like that from day 1.
  6. - Yep leftist are very hateful been that way since day 1
  7. - Yep Leftist Gov and mayors are just letting people shoot each other in the street burn and loot.
  8. - My standard of living has been fine as long as some leftist nutjobs don't decide to burn down my property.
  9. - Yep leftist have been 100% incompetent because they lost an election.
  10. - Yep leftist have been exposed for all the lies they have told since day 1
And you had the nerve question the ability of "Luckyone" to "read information and data"??? Was that an attempt at irony and satire from you, or what? .:lamo

1. -UE under Trump simply continued the downward trend he inherited from the Obama economy.
  2. -this was also the case at the time Trump was inaugurated. Again, he simply inherited it from Obama, and attempted to take credit for it. Standard Con-man tactic.
  3. -and yet MILLIONS FEWER with health insurance, and NO REPLACEMENT for Obamacare (as Trump promised). All Trump did was make legal again the junk policies that Obamacare abolished. This is a HUGE failure for Trump, and most Americans understand that.
  4. -this is just an ignorant lie, of course. You can't defend it, so there's really no need to say anything else.
  5. -this is just delusional FauxNews nonsense. The only thing "divisive" about Obama was that he was a black man in the Oval Office. Everyone understand that's what you really mean.
  6. -this is projection, of course. Again, Americans understand which side is "hateful". That's why your side is preparing for a disastrous 2020 election result. The losses could be historic.
  7. -Ignorant lie. No need to expound.
  8. -things have generally improved for most racist white nationalist types, over the last 3.5 years.
  9. -:lamo...says the supporter of LITERALLY the most incompetent and corrupt presidency is the HISTORY of this country. Classic delusional projecting, there, ludin. Keep it up, it only helps my side.
  10. -:lamo...says the supporter of the president who surpassed the 20 THOUSAND LIES threshold in July. Projection of this degree is indicative of one of 2 things: delusions or just pure evil.

NOpe i don't want another 4 years of leftism.
It is complete destruction of all values this country was built on.

Only for those who believe, like you and your ilk, who hold Ignorance and Racism as core values.

And you had the nerve question the ability of "Luckyone" to "read information and data"??? Was that an attempt at irony and satire from you, or what? .:lamo

Facts do not care about your feelings.
[*]-UE under Trump simply continued the downward trend he inherited from the Obama economy.

Lower unemployment. fact

[*]-this was also the case at the time Trump was inaugurated. Again, he simply inherited it from Obama, and attempted to take credit for it. Standard Con-man tactic.
No it wasn't.
[*]-and yet MILLIONS FEWER with health insurance, and NO REPLACEMENT for Obamacare (as Trump promised). All Trump did was make legal again the junk policies that Obamacare abolished. This is a HUGE failure for Trump, and most Americans understand that.
Democrats refuse to pass anything other than government run care so how can you replace it? Yet Trump opened it up more so people could actually get more affordable plans.

[*]-this is just an ignorant lie, of course. You can't defend it, so there's really no need to say anything else.
Concession noted as always. this is the typical i can't refute it post.

[*]-this is just delusional FauxNews nonsense. The only thing "divisive" about Obama was that he was a black man in the Oval Office. Everyone understand that's what you really mean.

THis is the leftist lie that everything is about race. No Obama was divisive because he made himself hostile the first day he was in office.
No you don't understand what I mean but that is typical. YOu might want to renew your race card though. It is so worn out no one can read it anymore.
Then again the only person bringing race into the topic is you so why are you being racist?

[*]-this is projection, of course. Again, Americans understand which side is "hateful". That's why your side is preparing for a disastrous 2020 election result. The losses could be historic.

Nope no projection at all. Yes leftist are the most hateful people i know.
you said that in 2016 as well look how that turned out.

[*]-Ignorant lie. No need to expound.

What you say when you can't refute the argument. concession noted.
[*]-things have generally improved for most racist white nationalist types, over the last 3.5 years.

Up until the virus people from all groups were doing very well for themselves. facts do not care about your feelings.
Employment and minority owned businesses were on the rise. Lower black unemployment lower latino unemployment.
again you are the only one bringing up people skin color why are you being so racist? I am discussing facts and you are
doing what leftist always do which proves my point.

[*]-:lamo...says the supporter of LITERALLY the most incompetent and corrupt presidency is the HISTORY of this country. Classic delusional projecting, there, ludin. Keep it up, it only helps my side.
[*]-:lamo...says the supporter of the president who surpassed the 20 THOUSAND LIES threshold in July. Projection of this degree is indicative of one of 2 things: delusions or just pure evil.

Leftist have been lying for the past well 20 years.
So if you are so so outraged over lies why are you a democrat and why are you a leftist?
ol yea i forgot the leftist "do as i say not as a i do" bull**** again.

have a nice day nothing you said refuted anything in my post.
which i knew would be the case.

Only for those who believe, like you and your ilk, who hold Ignorance and Racism as core values.[/QUOTE]

Things are worse now than they were in 2016

1) less health insurance
2) less employment
3) worse economic conditions
4) less justice and adherence to the law
5) less unity
6) more hate
7) more people dying
8) less safety
9) less control of our standard of living
10) more incompetence in running the country
11) more lies

You want another 4 years of this?

As a student of history it is becoming apparent each day that Trump is the fascist I perceived him to be in 2016.

I think every person I've met who actually supports him is very naive, unaware of the huge threat he poses to the nation, they are also uninterested in learning more, so far as they are concerned the rest of us deserve to be treated like filth so when Trump does that they clap like the loyal idiots they are.

He is actually sickening, he has become predictable in that it he is amoral and an amoral leader is the worst kind of leader, one can predict how he'll react because we know nothing is beneath him.

Trump has much in common with Hitler, and we all know how that played out for the German people.

May I assume you have NEVER called president Trump a name. If so, you are the ONLY left winger here.

True, I have used One, it is POS, thing is it is an accurate description, so......

Stupid comment, WCH.

Which of the OP's list "started under Obama"? Here's the list again:

Take your time. Please respond, in detail, with any/all of the above that "started under Obama", ok?

1) there was more health insurance under obama than under Trump
2) unemployment dropped from9.1 to 4.7 under Obama. It fell further under Trump to 3.5 but is now at over 11
3) GDP under Obama was at 2.6. It got slightly better under Trump with a rise to 2.9 but it is now at -30
4)) under Obama the justice department was just fine. Under Trump with Barr, it is now "whatever Trump wants".
5) Unity was not great under Obama because he was a Black man and the Whites did not unify under him but now under Trump, it is an all out war
6) there is more hate now with Trump than ever has been seen in the past.
7) Under Trump there have been 170,000 Corona virus deaths this year many of which could have been prevented
8) there is less safety now because we now have more enemies than ever. More people wish us harm
9) there is a more unstable standard of living under Trump given that income inequality has grown. Rich getting richer.
10) more incompetence now under Trump. Nothing is working well, incompetent people in positions, and less positions filled (over 250 to be exact)
11) More lies. Do I really have to expand on this?

Back
Top Bottom