• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"They made my kids wear masks, so now I'm voting for fascism"

What an infuriating article. These Karens are really going to vote for the GOP because they're angry little Johnny and Suzie Snowflake had to put on a cloth mask at school. This is what we're up against trying to protect democracy from the GOP. Does Mrs. Loughran really care if that cute daughter of hers will never be able to get an abortion as long as they get to spread Covid to other people's kids?
No irony you'd claim that FORCING kids to wear masks supports democracy whereas denying it is "fascism". Bassackwards my friend, total bassackwards.

Last edited:
Irony you'd claim that FORCING kids to wear kids supports democracy whereas denying it is "fascism". Bassackwards my friend, total bassackwards.
Can you translate to english please?

Making masks mandatory wasn't fascism. Unless you believe that all school dress codes are fascism. Perhaps you think all health policies a school sets up are fascism.
There isnt one of you leftists here who knows what fascism is. So there isnt a a chance in hell you know what it isnt.

What an infuriating article. These Karens are really going to vote for the GOP because they're angry little Johnny and Suzie Snowflake had to put on a cloth mask at school. This is what we're up against trying to protect democracy from the GOP. Does Mrs. Loughran really care if that cute daughter of hers will never be able to get an abortion as long as they get to spread Covid to other people's kids?
What does wearing a mask have to do with democracy?

No irony you'd claim that FORCING kids to wear masks supports democracy whereas denying it is "fascism". Bassackwards my friend, total bassackwards.

We also force kids to wear clothes, OMG FASCISM!!!!!!!!!!

There isnt one of you leftists here who knows what fascism is. So there isnt a a chance in hell you know what it isnt.
Well I for one will admit I don't actually even know what a "leftist" is, other than perhaps the dumbest word fringe right conservatives have thus far come up with to describe anyone to the political left of them. Is it different than a liberal? And is liberal different than progressive? Is it a matter of degree?

Well I for one don't even know what a "leftist" is other than perhaps the dumbest made up term conservatives have thus far created to describe anyone left of them. Is it different than liberal? Is that different than progressive? Is it a matter of degree?

It’s our two-party system. If you’re angry at or dissatisfied with the party in power, you vote for the only alternative available to the party in power. In this case, they’re mad at the democrats, so they will vote Republican which is their only alternative choice available. There is no third or fourth choice or alternative, just two.

Chances are these folks dislike the Republicans as much as they dislike the democrats. But they’re not angry at the Republicans. So it’s the old vote them in this election, then vote them out the next. Since Truman we’ve alternated between Republican and Democratic presidents with no party able to elect back to back president with one lone exception, Reagan to G.H.W. Bush. Vote in a Democrat, then vote in a Republican, then vote in the democrat, then a republican etc.

Congress has been a bit more stable. Republican rule from 1997-2006, then Democratic 2007-10, then Republican 2011-2018 and now Democratic rule 2019-present, which will probably change once again in 2022 back to the Republicans.

The bottom line is when you get mad at the party in power, your only alternative to the party in power is the party out of power whether or not you like that party. We’re the only country in the world of modern democracies that limit our choice of political parties to two. As long as that’s the case, neither party will govern for all of American, they’ll govern just for their base which will lead to their loss of power as we give the party out of power another chance. Only to throw them out again in the next election.

The WSJ propaganda machine ...........
WSJ news section: credible. WSJ editorial section: propaganda garbage, or garbage propaganda, hard to pick.

Yet, I bet you're ok with CRT being banned and other books being banned right?
I am ok, and I will always be ok with what and how I want MY child educated (this includes CRT, masks, and ANYTHING else to do with them). You need to be able to let the parent's be the ones making those choices for THEIR kids. Which is the entire freaking point.

STOP trying to tell parent's (responsible parent's) what they need to do for their own children.

You want to nanny state someone, fix the schools and fix the educational system in general before you start telling the rest of us how to help our own children.

I hope the cloth in the masks doesn't kill them. Too many Karens and Rogers think the world revolves around the comfort of their kids.
Comfort? No.
Education? Yes.
Tell me all about the dangers of COVID to "the children" please.

I am ok, and I will always be ok with what and how I want MY child educated (this includes CRT, masks, and ANYTHING else to do with them). You need to be able to let the parent's be the ones making those choices for THEIR kids. Which is the entire freaking point.

STOP trying to tell parent's (responsible parent's) what they need to do for their own children.

You want to nanny state someone, fix the schools and fix the educational system in general before you start telling the rest of us how to help our own children.
If you want your kids education to be totally under your control, then homeschool them. Unless of course, that type of commitment doesn't interest you, and you'd rather the school district do all the hard work of educating your child?

If you want your kids education to be totally under your control, then homeschool them. Unless of course, that type of commitment doesn't interest you, and you'd rather the school district do all the hard work of educating your child?
No one said that, did they?

Care to try again?

Name some who are
I'll put it this way. Who do you think the Nazis in this country voted for in the last Presidential election? Why do you think that is?

I'll put it this way. Who do you think the Nazis in this country voted for in the last Presidential election? Why do you think that is?
Translation: you cannot name a single person at any level of government or with any level of celebrity who is a Nazi or a fascist. As to your moronic point, the fact that communists vote for democrats does not make democrats communists. Hope that is simple enough for you to understand.

Well I for one will admit I don't actually even know what a "leftist" is, other than perhaps the dumbest word fringe right conservatives have thus far come up with to describe anyone to the political left of them. Is it different than a liberal? And is liberal different than progressive? Is it a matter of degree?
There is a political right and a political left in this country. If you dont know what those terms mean, you have no business posting here.

Translation: you cannot name a single person at any level of government or with any level of celebrity who is a Nazi or a fascist. As to your moronic point, the fact that communists vote for democrats does not make democrats communists. Hope that is simple enough for you to understand.
I never claimed to be able to name who the Nazis are. I said "Not all Conservatives are Nazis". Probably a true statement. Something I said a while back and still believe to be true is Trump supporters would make great Nazis. Take a look at the brainwashed buffoons at MAGA rallies. There are still Trump supporters today just like there are Hitler supporters. Many have been re educated and will be grudgingly voting for Liz Cheney in 2024.

You make a great point regarding the Communists.

Back
Top Bottom