• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The veteran air force pilot hoping to oust scandal-hit Republican Matt Gaetz

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Bryan Jones will challenge the congressman, who is under investigation for alleged sex trafficking, in the next primary

A veteran air force pilot is laying the groundwork to challenge the scandal-hit congressman Matt Gaetz in the Republican primary for Florida’s first congressional district.

The pilot, Bryan Jones, serves as the director of operations for the Florida air national guard headquarters detachment 2 based out of Hurlburt Field.

Republican Matt Gaetz faces call to resign by member of his own party
Read more

============================================================================================
A primary challenge to Gaetz will add yet more difficulties to the congressman’s ongoing troubles. In just a few short weeks Gaetz has gone from a high profile and pugilistic Trump ally to someone deeply mired in a damaging scandal who is now being investigated by the authorities over alleged sex trafficking.

Jones is being advised by consultants from New Politics, a bipartisan consulting firm that specializes in recruiting and boosting civil servants running for office. Jones is a CV-22 Osprey pilot for the air national guard.

I'd vote for a veteran AF pilot when the alternative is Gaetz.

Bryan Jones will challenge the congressman, who is under investigation for alleged sex trafficking, in the next primary

A veteran air force pilot is laying the groundwork to challenge the scandal-hit congressman Matt Gaetz in the Republican primary for Florida’s first congressional district.

The pilot, Bryan Jones, serves as the director of operations for the Florida air national guard headquarters detachment 2 based out of Hurlburt Field.

Republican Matt Gaetz faces call to resign by member of his own party
Read more

============================================================================================
A primary challenge to Gaetz will add yet more difficulties to the congressman’s ongoing troubles. In just a few short weeks Gaetz has gone from a high profile and pugilistic Trump ally to someone deeply mired in a damaging scandal who is now being investigated by the authorities over alleged sex trafficking.

Jones is being advised by consultants from New Politics, a bipartisan consulting firm that specializes in recruiting and boosting civil servants running for office. Jones is a CV-22 Osprey pilot for the air national guard.

I'd vote for a veteran AF pilot when the alternative is Gaetz.
I want to hear his ideas. For all I know this guy is another crazy trump supporter without the sex scandal.

Gaetz will be lucky if he is not in prison.

It's a fairly safe Republican district that Gaetz won by a 2:1 margin last November. Could things change? Maybe, but this is the problem we face with gerrymandering. In many cases, there are no consequences for politicians behaving the way Gaetz does, even before this investigation.

I want to hear his ideas. For all I know this guy is another crazy trump supporter without the sex scandal.

Me too.

He likely can't be worse than the piece of shit Gaetz but I'd like to know if he was a Trump Panty Sniffing idiot.

Back
Top Bottom