• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Truth Makes Enemies...

most Christians can show love and concern for people involved in sinful lifestyles

I don't believe you. This is complete BS. In my experience, the only Christians who can do this are those who aren't all that strong in their Christian beliefs.

So you condemn your God for ordering the murder of the Amalekite children? You believe such murders and the order to do them were evil?
The Lord gives orders consistent with the times. Such behavior was the venue of the day so such were the Lord's orders.

I don't believe you. This is complete BS. In my experience, the only Christians who can do this are those who aren't all that strong in their Christian beliefs.
Not true, says my own personal experience...

Lake of fire is the 2nd death, eternal destruction...it is not hell...hell/grave, as well as death is thrown into the lake of fire...meaning it will be gone forever...

"And death and the Grave* were hurled into the lake of fire.+ This means the second death,+ the lake of fire. Furthermore, whoever was not found written in the book of life+ was hurled into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:14,15

Except the same book describes those in the lake of fire of being aware and in pain. How could that be if they are destroyed?

The Lord gives orders consistent with the times. Such behavior was the venue of the day so such were the Lord's orders.

So what you are saying is that it used to be okay to murder children?

You realize that you are engaging in apologetics for child murder, yes?

Except the same book describes those in the lake of fire of being aware and in pain. How could that be if they are destroyed?
And I just told you hell is NOT the lake of fire...another who can only spout the lies he's heard, without the ability to think for himself...got it...

No. I believe you did not tell the truth about abortion.

Murder is a legal term and is considered the unlawful killing of someone. Considering that abortion is a constitutional right, it is can not be murder, thus you didn't tell the truth.

Revoution 21:8

"But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Furthermore, my religion is fine with abortion so please don't tread on my constitutional or my religious rights.

Who said anything about abortion? I’m talking about the God of the Bible ordering the slaughter of the Amalekite children.

And I just told you hell is NOT the lake of fire...another who can only spout the lies he's heard, without the ability to think for himself...got it...

So you do believe that people who don’t go to heaven will be tortured for all eternity, you just engage in a semantic argument about it.

So you do believe that people who don’t go to heaven will be tortured for all eternity, you just engage in a semantic argument about it.
No...there will be a great crowd who will live on paradise earth...the lake of fire is eternal destruction...no being can burn forever...

No...there will be a great crowd who will live on paradise earth...the lake of fire is eternal destruction...no being can burn forever...

Where does it say that the lake of fire will actually destroy them?

Trying to use logic alone doesn’t make much sense when this is the same book that described a star falling into the ocean.

It can if god wills it.

Where does it say that the lake of fire will actually destroy them?

Trying to use logic alone doesn’t make much sense when this is the same book that described a star falling into the ocean.
Here's a clue...2nd DEATH...

What kinda sicko thought that concept up?

Who said anything about abortion? I’m talking about the God of the Bible ordering the slaughter of the Amalekite children.
Well it is pretty difficult to derive that context based on the post I responded to.

That said I assume then that you support the constitutional right of abortion as it exists today?

There is neither right nor wrong, but thinking that makes it so.

Why do you characterize it as OK? It is a great tragedy, it is a great sin, and the Lord had to bear it.

Of course the case can be made for Samuel as to what he was listening to, be it his prerogatives and a rubber stamp from the presence?

Samuel was pure, but he did not have the tools to be so merciful as to convert his neighbors.

How merciful are you?

Is that not what Ecclesiastes 9:5,10 says?

Was Revelations written before or after Ecclesiastes? IE which one had the most up to date information from God?

There is neither right nor wrong, but thinking that makes it so.

Why do you characterize it as OK? It is a great tragedy, it is a great sin, and the Lord had to bear it.

Of course the case can be made for Samuel as to what he was listening to, be it his prerogatives and a rubber stamp from the presence?

Samuel was pure, but he did not have the tools to be so merciful as to convert his neighbors.

How merciful are you?

The “Lord had to bear it”? The Lord was incapable of commanding the children not be murdered?

Was Revelations written before or after Ecclesiastes? IE which one had the most up to date information from God?
Revelation was written after, regardless the Bible does not contradict itself...the dead are conscious of nothing and remain dead, unless Jehovah God sees fit to resurrect them...all those thrown into the lake of fire face eternal destruction, as do death and the grave, which cannot literally burn but they can be destroyed...

There is no truth in religious bullshit. Truth is what people that don't actually have any, love to say. or have no proof so they love to use "truth"

You know what makes enemies? Religious people who can't STFU about their beliefs. They are beliefs, not fact. Believe what you want but shut up about it, stop trying to force everybodyy else to live by your beliefs, makings laws based on these beliefs. Places where people shut up about their religion, big cities like NY where there are so many, and in Europe, there is no problems. people can get along. But American Christians are basically just like the Taliban

Are you a religious person? You sound like one.

How about Islam, they were converted by the sword.

Now if you want to relate it to what is happening in Ukraine, no, I wouldn't apologize for that.

What Ukraine is saying to us, is do you want your veal in cement? To you want pore that was bored to death? Do you like your chickens in a cave? They did too, and look what happened to them, should I stop? How would you like your second death, under Putin, or by nuclear winter?

It's a warning, and Putin, as our magistrate, is in the same position as Napoleon, who got to be Eisenhower.

Back
Top Bottom