• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The truth about voter fraud and intimidation in the 2004 election

Deegan said:
You can spin it for days with your internet links, or you could read the stories of REAL DEMOCRATS being tried, and convicted of voter fraud. I suspect you'll choose the latter.:roll:

You can’t have a non-partisan organization if it’s run by Republican operatives. It’s as simple as that. It’s like putting Neo-Nazis in charge of the Jewish Anti-defamation league and expecting them to be fair and honest.

Republicans and Democrats get accused and convicted of voter fraud and campaign violations. In my district here in a suburb of Kansas City, Republican Congressional Candidate Adam Taft was just indicted.

SouthernDemocrat said:
You can’t have a non-partisan organization if it’s run by Republican operatives. It’s as simple as that. It’s like putting Neo-Nazis in charge of the Jewish Anti-defamation league and expecting them to be fair and honest.

Republicans and Democrats get accused and convicted of voter fraud and campaign violations. In my district here in a suburb of Kansas City, Republican Congressional Candidate Adam Taft was just indicted.
If either party truly wanted a foolproof election system, we would have a foolproof election system.

The truth is that neither party wants to give up the 'flexibility' that the current hodge-podge system affords.

Youve Got To Be Kidding! said:
Perhaps not..... We are hearing that there was a stolen election there to.
Funny how other countries take the U.S. lead. Been lots of throw elections since bush has been in office.

I don't know where you have got that notion from. There were no voting irregularities at the last Australian Election, except for one minor ruckus.

The only known issue, was that at one polling booth, it is alleged that Liberal Party volunteers were giving out leaflets that had a green colour to it. It is alleged that this was a ploy to trick voters into believing that they were voting for the Greens Party, instead of the Liberal Party.

That was a funny one indeed. The media made a bit of comment on it, but they must have believed that voters are dumb, dyslexic morons.

Anway apart from that minor detail, the election went very smoothly. Infact the current conservative party, the Liberal Party (Our equivalent of the GOP) was returned with an increased majority. The Australian Labor party (Aussie equivalent of the Democrats) took a battering at the elections.

And I voted for an independent candidate.

I don't like the Liberal Party's social conservatism, but I do support their economic policies. The Australian Labor Party might get my vote in the future if they can reform themselves and adopt the liberal market policies of Tony Blair's "New Labour".

Navy Pride said:
This is a non partisan report about voter fraud and intimidation in the 2004 presidential election...............What it shows is that democrats were the ones who committed voter fraud and felony acts against republicans offices and vehicles and there were no cases of republicans doing that to democrats.........

http://www.ac4vr.com/reports/072005/default.html

Of particular interest in Wisconsin and Pennsyvania two states that Kerry won by very close margins that if votes were counted correctly President Bush would have won...........

Navy Pride, ..I believe you are quite correct. It was amazing in pennsylvania how Ed Rendell promised the DNC that he would deliver the state to them.

Watching the early voting reports one would have "thought" everybody in the state was a registed democrat?;) With just a few hours left at the polls, ..it seemed that they were then able to count republican votes.

In Ohio, I cannot remember the county, ...there was a scandal of drugs being involved with registering democratic voters. This was a real story involving people from a local chapter of the NAACP !

As usual, the media said little on that because of the embarrassment to the NAACP, & DNC.

Even funnier to me how Diebold ceo promised bush hed deliver his votes for him....

Hoot said:
As much as I've enjoyed the discussion, there is no way you're ever going to convince me that the decision down in FL was correct...

Yes I've noticed you don't let facts stand in the way of your beliefs.

I have already outlined how Sauls wasn't even aware of the current FL law when he made his decision...

You've done nothing of the sort and you certainly don't know FL better than he and in fact confused current law with the law that was in place at the time proving you don't know what you are talking about.

but I'm tired of this...to be honest...

Yes I imagine it does get tiring seeing point after point so easily shot down.

I couldn't even read your whole last post...

I see the white flag waving.

So, if it makes you feel good, or gives you an orgasm, or whatever...LOL...go ahead and declare victory..

I don't have to anyone could clearly see it.

As far as guitar...I have absolute confidence that I could blow you out of the water.

And I quite frankly find people who believe that is what music is about have lousey taste in what they play.

In fact, I'd bet my next paycheck.

I bet I can do more with two notes than you can with 32.

Learn some Danny Gatton and Hellecaster licks and get back to me...

I"M BACK

learn some first finger pedal steel bends....

How about some 4th.

don't get so hung up on theory....the ear is the best tool.

Only if you know what it is telling you.

I only mentioned pentatonics because I was rightly assuming my years of playing far exceed yours.

ROFL, you can only dream as such.

BTW you mentioned the Hellecasters........I've been talking with John lately about coming to Bayfest this year to play on my stage (Bayfest.com I am manager over the Cingular stage) Here is my last attempt to work this to fruition with his agent but it seems his schedule will have him too far away.

hi Scott,
FYI, we are talking with a promoter in AL about a date (or 2 ) with JJQ that weekend. DO you know what may be happening?
Trish

> trish@tg2artists.com wrote:

> Hi Scott,
> I've tried to call you on the number you sent to John, but it says
> it's been disconnected...
>
> John is very interested in coming to Mobile. I think I looked the
> festival up and it's the 2nd weekend in October? We are in discussion
> with a promoter in Toronto Canada for that weekend but can move that
> if Bayfest seems likely to happen.
>
> Please let me know who to talk with and how to proceed for The John
> Jorgenson Quintet to be considered. My entire roster of talent can be
> seen at www.tg2artists.com <http://www.tg2artists.com>
> I'll look forward to hearing from you!
> best
> Trish Galfano
> www.tg2artists.com <http://www.tg2artists.com>
> 919-967-8655

You really need to make sure who you are talking to before you get so bragadicious

Screw you..If you notice, I extended an apology to you for that comment about guitar playing in a later post, because I knew I was wrong to say that, but you have to come back on here like a blooming idiot...so be it.

And you haven't proven a damn thing about FL 2000./..I cited case after case and directed you to the laws in effect at the time of the FL decision, and you still, despite all these facts...look at everything with closed biased and prejudiced eyes, refusing to see the reality of what happened down in FL 2000. " There's chads on the floor! OMIGAWD!"

You remind me of many a guitarist I've met...people that shoot their whole wad in 30 seconds and then have nothing left to say...yet continue to wank off thinking they're the greatest thing since the republican spin machine.

Just this last weekend, I gave other guitarists their moment in the spotlight by sharing, with all humility, the lead guitar duties by calling their name out in mid-song, so the wankers might take a hint and shut up for 16 bars and give someone else a chance. I'm perfectly happy playing rhythm, I enjoy it...you can actually control the whole dynamics of the band much better...and I'm not a shredder...I'm more of a country rock guitarist..hybrid picking etc...The Byrds and Clarence White were big influences.

so you kinda sorta met John Jorgensen...I'm happy for you. I met Ray Davies and have Janis Joplin's autograph...and I saw the Beatles in concert...big frigging deal. LOL I have every single Camp Hellecaster lesson that's ever been put in print, and GP magazines dating back to the mid 70's without a single issue missing...big deal. Plus I've studied Telemaster, and Strictly Rhythm until my fingers bled. LOL!

If we ever played guitars together, don't worry, I'd give you your chance to shine, but with your attitude and closed mind you strike me as the type that would never lower yourself to playing rhthym when you can spurt all over your guitar. I'm..believe it or not, one of the nicest guys you'd ever be in a band with, but I doubt your professional experience comes close to mine...who the hell would put up with your BS?

Cheers....I have to study my ukulele now. I don't play much guitar these days....and you're still wrong about FL...let anyone who has read this thread go back and see the truth with their own eyes.

...and before you jump all over me, I meant to say 12 bars, not 16...ROTFL!!

But 16 would be kinda cool, wouldn't it? Why stick to formula?

So....isn't this a waste of time, when we could both be playing music?

Please don't waste another 15-30 minutes of your time by responding, because I won't be reading.

Regards, and no hard feelings, I hope?

Hoot said:
Screw you..If you notice, I extended an apology to you for that comment about guitar playing in a later post, because I knew I was wrong to say that, but you have to come back on here like a blooming idiot...so be it.

ROFL boy you can sure try to dish it out but you sure can't take it can you.

And you haven't proven a damn thing about FL 2000./..I cited case after case and directed you to the laws in effect at the time of the FL decision, and you still, despite all these facts...look at everything with closed biased and prejudiced eyes, refusing to see the reality of what happened down in FL 2000. " There's chads on the floor! OMIGAWD!"

No you quoted the wrong law and then tried to claim you knew more about it than Judge Sauls. And yes chads on the floor meant that ballots showed votes that were not cast, a far more aggregious violation of voter rights than trying to devine the votes of those who screwed up their ballots.

You remind me of many a guitarist I've met...people that shoot their whole wad in 30 seconds and then have nothing left to say...yet continue to wank off thinking they're the greatest thing since the republican spin machine.

Amazing how you can make that assertion when you've know little about me, what I play and how well I do it. But then I have aways found the most bragadicious are the most boring.

Just this last weekend, I gave other guitarists their moment in the spotlight by sharing,

What a relief for the audience.................................................calm down you set yourself up for that right hook. And since you started the swinging you have no grounds to object.

I'm perfectly happy playing rhythm, I enjoy it...you can actually control the whole dynamics of the band much better...and I'm not a shredder...I'm more of a country rock guitarist..hybrid picking etc...The Byrds and Clarence White were big influences.

So do I, it was you who made the baseless assertion otherwise.

so you kinda sorta met John Jorgensen...

And if you had been sweet I would have tried to get something signed for you. Yes I'll have a number of great acts on my stage this year. Check it out at Bayfest.com. Come on down and we can kiss and make up and I'll get you backstage.

If we ever played guitars together, don't worry, I'd give you your chance to shine,

How generous of you.

but with your attitude and closed mind you strike me as the type that would never lower yourself to playing rhthym when you can spurt all over your guitar.

Still at it eh?

I'm..believe it or not, one of the nicest guys you'd ever be in a band with, but I doubt your professional experience comes close to mine...who the hell would put up with your BS?

Hmmmm and who started with the "I'm better than you attitude" and here I am as before giving you the chance to be my bestest buddy.

Cheers....I have to study my ukulele now. I don't play much guitar these days....and you're still wrong about FL...let anyone who has read this thread go back and see the truth with their own eyes.

Assertions yet to be proven. Cheers to you too, keyboards for me tonight.

Hoot said:
As far as you Stinger, I want to apologize for my last comments about the guitar. Guitar players are a dime a dozen, but I'm sure you're a fine player.

See you try to appogize to me but you sent it to someone else.

Australianlibertarian said:
I don't know where you have got that notion from. There were no voting irregularities at the last Australian Election, except for one minor ruckus.

There weren't any in the 2000 election between Bush and Gore either. Gore tried the create some so he, and his democrat cronies, could get their hands on the ballots. They had planned to do exactly that before the election and had already targeted the counties they would do it in. The court totally dismissed his case and the studies of the ballots afterwards showed he lost.

You mentioned standardized ballots and such in Austrialia. Remember we are the United STATES. The individual states can hold the election anyway they choose to for the electors who will then elect a president and in fact no one in the United States has a RIGHT to even cast a ballot for the Presidental election. If the state legislature wants to IT can select the electors. The STATES elect the President not the citizens. He is President of the United STATES not the United PEOPLE. That is our federal system of government.

Stinger said:
There weren't any in the 2000 election between Bush and Gore either. Gore tried the create some so he, and his democrat cronies, could get their hands on the ballots. They had planned to do exactly that before the election and had already targeted the counties they would do it in. The court totally dismissed his case and the studies of the ballots afterwards showed he lost.

You mentioned standardized ballots and such in Austrialia. Remember we are the United STATES. The individual states can hold the election anyway they choose to for the electors who will then elect a president and in fact no one in the United States has a RIGHT to even cast a ballot for the Presidental election. If the state legislature wants to IT can select the electors. The STATES elect the President not the citizens. He is President of the United STATES not the United PEOPLE. That is our federal system of government.

WOW! I was beginning to think that I was the only person on here who understood the Constitutional provisions for choosing electors for each of the states.

:yt :clap:

Back
Top Bottom