• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Trump Mar-a-Lago search was justified

You literally don't have a clue as to what Trump hadn't besides the France stone thing.
Beyond that it's all speculation at best.
Gp back to the dumb idea they are gonna assassinate trump because....no wait it's equally as dumb
Of course I don't have a clue what he has. But, I do know that it has been 18 months since he left office, so if he was going to do anything with these documents, it would be done by now. If they would have helped him or if they would have discredited his enemies, what possible motive would he have for not leaking them?

And, Trump will not be allowed back in the white house. Period. That's my guess, anyway. These are powerful people, and they will not allow him back in. They didn't expect him to win in the first place in 2016.

What judges? The article didn't mention judges.
I'm speaking about past events that have shown us the penchant of the DOJ/FBI to lie to judges.

If you don't know about those past events, that's just an indication of your ignorance. Not my problem.

The judge never said that.

These people are being fed bullshit by their right wing media handlers.
Yes, he did say that. He tweeted -- "Thank you, [academic and former cabinet secretary] Robert Reich, for saying what many of us feel, "John Lewis is the conscience of America. Donald Trump doesn't have the moral stature to kiss John Lewis's feet." - he is one of the "us" that feels that Trump doesn't have the moral stature to kiss John Lewis' feet. He adopted the statement as his own.

Personal bias.

Of course I don't have a clue what he has. But, I do know that it has been 18 months since he left office, so if he was going to do anything with these documents, it would be done by now. If they would have helped him or if they would have discredited his enemies, what possible motive would he have for not leaking them?

Who says he has to be public with what he does? You don't know.
And, Trump will not be allowed back in the white house. Period. That's my guess, anyway. These are powerful people, and they will not allow him back in. They didn't expect him to win in the first place in 2016.
He shouldn't be allowed back in. He is a treasonous pile of shit.

I'm speaking about past events that have shown us the penchant of the DOJ/FBI to lie to judges.

If you don't know about those past events, that's just an indication of your ignorance. Not my problem.
So, you didn't read the article. You're off topic

Yes, he did say that. He tweeted -- "Thank you, [academic and former cabinet secretary] Robert Reich, for saying what many of us feel, "John Lewis is the conscience of America. Donald Trump doesn't have the moral stature to kiss John Lewis's feet." - he is one of the "us" that feels that Trump doesn't have the moral stature to kiss John Lewis' feet. He adopted the statement as his own.

Personal bias.

And he was right. He didn't say it. He said he agreed with Reich, as did everyone with a working brain. Trump isn't fit to wipe Lewis's ass, as the smart Americans know.

He had no reason to recuse himself, no matter how much you want to piss, moan and cry about it.

Fact.

So, you didn't read the article. You're off topic
You should read my first post again. You'll see that I AM squarely on topic.

But hey...if you don't want to, no problem. I won't force you to confront facts.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Trump** shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the White House and that includes standing in line to buy tourist tickets.

WW

Personal bias.
I swear logic is not Trumpers long suit. If the Judge would seek to ethically recuse himself from the first case due to bias against Trump why would he not do the same for this case?

So is this!

I dunno. As long as they're running Tucker & Hannity it's hard to be sold on them changing.

Ditto for guests arguing. It's the hosts that count. Though I suspect the guy in the grey suit with silver hair was a host. That was pretty good.

From your OP source:

Wha???

This is Fox News???

--

If they have DeSantis on tonight singing the same or similar song, we'll know what's up! ;)
You don't even have to wait for DeSantis to sing the same song. Fox News has been singing it quite loudly for some time now.
While I'm a very big DeSantis fan, equal treatment and the equal application of justice is the thing which overtakes the entire thought process for me. I don't know where Trump goes from here but I do know how unethical the FBI and DOJ have been - and especially toward Trump, repeatedly. I'm a firm believer in honest and fair play in every aspect of life and society (and even as a poster on a forum). I think our country has allowed equal treatment to be tossed out the window.

And he was right. He didn't say it. He said he agreed with Reich, as did everyone with a working brain. Trump isn't fit to wipe Lewis's ass, as the smart Americans know.
He Tweeted it, and said that Reich tweeted what "us" feel. So, he agreed with it. He said it. And, if you think a defendant isn't fit to wipe the defendant's ass or kiss their feet, then you ought not serve as a judge or a juror on their case.
He had no reason to recuse himself, no matter how much you want to piss, moan and cry about it.

Fact.
Personal bias is a reason to recuse. If a person thinks another person is not fit to kiss someone else's feet, then one has personal bias against that person.

Bias means prejudice in favor of or against one person as compared with another. Personal means of, affecting, or belonging to a particular person rather than to anyone else. Thus, when Reinhart expresses that opinion of Trump he is expressing a personal bias.

If a judge thought that about you when deciding your civil or criminal case, do you think you would think he was impartial?

Fox News usually has representatives arguing the non-Republican side. You won't see similar opposition argument on CNN or MSNBC, ever.
There’s a reason for that.

You don't even have to wait for DeSantis to sing the same song. Fox News has been singing it quite loudly for some time now.
While I'm a very big DeSantis fan, equal treatment and the equal application of justice is the thing which overtakes the entire thought process for me. I don't know where Trump goes from here but I do know how unethical the FBI and DOJ have been - and especially toward Trump, repeatedly. I'm a firm believer in honest and fair play in every aspect of life and society (and even as a poster on a forum). I think our country has allowed equal treatment to be tossed out the window.
Do you have any idea of what Trump is not fighting these injustices in court? Why has he not filed motions to suppress, to squash the subpoena to remove the judge, to see the affidavit? It's not like he is court shy. Odd on his part, very, very odd.

If the Judge would seek to ethically recuse himself from the first case due to bias against Trump why would he not do the same for this case?
That’s a question only he can answer and why it’s a good idea to release an appropriately redacted affidavit to preserve the integrity of the case.

Back
Top Bottom