• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Tougher and Meaner They are, The Better I get Along with Them

I did a Tarot card casting on Trump, and it told me that Trump was ORANGE!

-

Not trying to get you in a gotcha moment, was just curious. I applaud you on your success and career. However, to say you are not set up to be biased is to say you're not human. If you were a producing salesman, I'm sure you learned to recognize and capitalize on other people's bias as well as how to utilize your own. Every one of your evaluations of Trump has started from a notion that he would not be a good president. To say that he's done good work now would then bring into question your own ability to evaluate.

However, one thing or another has been leveled at this administration since before taking office. Now this ridiculous assertion that he plans to be a dictator is predictably being discussed. That's fringe thinking you mostly see from people with an intense hatred of Trump from pre day 1.

But not to worry, he'll either be gone in Nov or in 2024, but never a dictator.

There is one thing that I am truly biased against. I was taught that by my parents, was instilled in me by the church, was pushed into me when I was in the military, and every single positive thing that has happened in my life has been because of it, as well as almost everything negative that has happened to me is when I did not follow that bias.

I am biased toward morals, ethics, principles and humanity. I have lived my entire life following those and when I see someone that doesn't have "any" of those, I am immediately biased against them. I am the kind of a person that believes in them so deeply that I am willing to give my life to uphold them.

In that respect, you can certainly accuse me of being biased against Trump. He does not even have 1 of them. Not one.

Back
Top Bottom