• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The story of the praying Bremerton coach keeps getting more surreal

Demonstrably false!
This is such a baseless response that is not really worthy of much beyond this.
Wow, that's some wild conspiracy theory you have there!
It is not a conspiracy theory, there in fact was illegal conspiracy to eliminate prayer in public schools. Madeline Murray O’Hair was specifically groomed as a plaintiff, because the legal organization sponsoring the challenge didn’t want a Jewish name on the Supreme Court case.
State atheism would be against the Constitution, just as state theism is.
The current left-wing understanding of the constitution, is state atheism. This is why the left was so upset over the coach Kennedy ruling, and over the very good ruling in maine that said discriminating Against religious schools is unconstitutional.
Sweeping generalization.
No, it is not.
Secularism is not a religion.
Pfft

This is such a baseless response that is not really worthy of much beyond this.
In other words, you can't support your assertion, much less refute my statement.
It is not a conspiracy theory, there in fact was illegal conspiracy to eliminate prayer in public schools. Madeline Murray O’Hair was specifically groomed as a plaintiff, because the legal organization sponsoring the challenge didn’t want a Jewish name on the Supreme Court case.
The challenge to school led prayer was challenged and went through due process. School prayer lost. Too bad!
The current left-wing understanding of the constitution, is state atheism. This is why the left was so upset over the coach Kennedy ruling, and over the very good ruling in maine that said discriminating Against religious schools is unconstitutional.
Also false. "State atheism," aside from being pure bs, is also unconstitutional.
No, it is not.
Yes, it is. Perhaps you should look it up.
I'll take your non-answer to mean you cannot refute my statement. Again.

In other words, you can't support your assertion, much less refute my statement.
You’ve provided no statement that can be refuted, just a blanket denial of a clearly obvious fact
The challenge to school led prayer was challenged and went through due process. School prayer lost. Too bad!
And now it’s won again. Which is what you’re really mad about
Also false. "State atheism," aside from being pure bs, is also unconstitutional.
It is unconstitutional which is why the new Trump’d court is rejecting it.
Yes, it is. Perhaps you should look it up.

I'll take your non-answer to mean you cannot refute my statement. Again.
Pfft

You’ve provided no statement that can be refuted, just a blanket denial of a clearly obvious fact
The only one in denial here is you. Unless you can point out where in the Constitution it says this country is a christian nation.
And now it’s won again. Which is what you’re really mad about
What's won? Last I checked, a school still cannot lead prayer.
It is unconstitutional which is why the new Trump’d court is rejecting it.
I already said state atheism is unconstitutional. Hello? Where is anyone advocating state atheism?
Thanks for proving my point.

The only one in denial here is you. Unless you can point out where in the Constitution it says this country is a christian nation.

What's won? Last I checked, a school still cannot lead prayer.

I already said state atheism is unconstitutional. Hello? Where is anyone advocating state atheism?

Thanks for proving my point.
It seems to me while the tornado was hitting the MOORE Public School in Oklahoma ----- a teacher can be heard praying out loud. My guess is that you would have her fired...

It seems to me while the tornado was hitting the MOORE Public School in Oklahoma ----- a teacher can be heard praying out loud. My guess is that you would have her fired...
Absolutely. She should be seeing to the safety of students. That's just negligence on her part.

Absolutely. She should be seeing to the safety of students. That's just negligence on her part.
None of the students with her were injured or killed. I imagine she enlisted extra help ----- unlike you would have...

None of the students with her were injured or killed. I imagine she enlisted extra help ----- unlike you would have...
You presume too much.

Back
Top Bottom