• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The Story of the "biblical" Joseph

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
http://reactor-core.org/white-power.html#chapter6

In the Old Testament, we can read the story of a typical Jewish operation in any nation they invade. Jews almost always come to a new nation as hapless "refugees", or prisoners and slaves (having had "difficulties" with their previous hosts).

So it was in ancient Egypt.

A Jew named Joseph was out tending sheep. His brothers were at first going to kill him for his "coat-of-many-colours" and threw him into a pit. (Genesis, 37) But then some Midianite slave traders happened along and we learn in verses 26 and 27 that these Jews decided it was wasteful just to kill their brother, when they could SELL him for a profit.

So his own Jewish brothers sold Joseph as a slave for twenty pieces of silver, and Joseph wound up an Egyptian slave.

In Genesis 39:6, we find Joseph doing such a good job of running an Egyptian household as a slave that the master makes him the "overseer." In verse 6, the Jewish slave has become so indispensable to the Egyptian master that Joseph is made the boss of the entire Egyptian household.

But Joseph gets in difficulty with the Egyptian's wife. She claims he tried to rape her. Joseph claims, innocently, that she tried to rape him. (Genesis 39: 12)

Joseph is tossed into prison, where he repeats the pattern: he becomes so invaluable to the prison administration with his clever business suggestions that he becomes boss of the prison!! (Gen. 39:22)

In this choice spot, he becomes a confidant of Pharaoh's butler, who is in jail. Joseph cleverly interprets dreams for him.

Pharaoh later reinstates his butler, and has a dream he can't interpret. The butler suggests Joseph. Pharaoh has Joseph brought before him, and tells Joseph about seven fat beeves, and seven thin ones. The wily Jew tells Pharaoh this means Egypt will have seven years of plenty and seven years of famine. (For centuries, in the Nile valley, there were huge floods and then periods of drought, so that "lean years" were absolutely certain to follow "fat" years, and vice versa.)

But young Pharaoh is so impressed with Joseph that he asks Joseph what to do about it. The clever Hebrew replies that Pharaoh must find a man smart enough to gather up huge stores of Egyptian grain during the next seven years. "Surprisingly" enough, Pharaoh picks Joseph as that man, and, in Chapter 41, verse 30 of Genesis, Pharaoh turns all Egypt over to his new Jewish "friend." Joseph becomes the "Bernard Baruch" of Egypt, with Pharaoh ordering, "Without thee no man shall lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt."

Joseph duly gathers up and stores the grain produced by Egyptian labour, in vast amounts.

When Egypt is drought-stricken, and the Egyptians are starving for food, Joseph begins to sell their own grain back to the Egyptians. (Gen. 41:56)

The same rotten Jews who sold Joseph into slavery now come over from Canaan to buy some Egyptian grain. Joseph, who is selling the grain to the Egyptians, gives grain to his fellow Jews. In fact, he gives the Jews a double order of grain on their second trip, and Egyptian gold in the bags to boot! (Gen. 44:1) Then he kicks all the Egyptians out of his office, and tells his Jewish brothers to bring all the Jews over to live free off Egyptian grain. (Gen. 45: 1, 10, 11)

Meanwhile, Joseph is selling back their own grain to the Egyptian farmers who produced it. The king is tickled to death, as the treasury bulges. So Joseph tells the king his brothers and families are on the way, and the king promises Joseph that the Jews will live on "the fat of the land". (Gen. 45:18)

From the money being paid by the Egyptian farmers to buy their own grain back, Joseph gives all the Jews wagons, equipment, furniture, and doles out 300 pieces of Egyptian silver to all these Jews! (Gen. 45:16, 22)

Next, Genesis 46 describes how a whole ARMY of Jews moves into Egypt, with who "begat" who and all the children and "children's' children," etc. Joseph tells his fellow Jews to lie to the king that they are not shepherds (which he knows might aggravate the king). Instead, the Jews all get free Egyptian cattle and land, the best in Egypt. Gen. 46:34) Not one of these Jews has done a lick of work to produce the wealth they are grabbing. (A familiar parasitic pattern)

Genesis 47, verse 14 reveals that Joseph, Egypt's Jewish boss, has "gathered. up all the money" of the Egyptians, selling them grain.

As a result, in verse 15, we discover that the "money of Egypt fails !"

A depression?

The starving Egyptians plead with Joseph to let them have a little grain because their money is all gone. Joseph tells them, in typical hockshop, Jewish style, that they still have their cattle! So the Jew takes the Egyptian farmers' cattle! (Gen. 47:16)

The next year, the starving Egyptians again beg for grain. But the Jewish keeper of the granaries (filled by Egyptian work) tells them that they will have to give up their land, too! To survive, the people have to give this Jew their land in the name of the Pharaoh (verse 20). Joseph then puts them all into "concentration areas" — cities, taking them off their own land! (Verse 21) When the Egyptians are finally reduced to utter despair, starving, without their money, without their land and without their cattle, Joseph puts them back on their own land as SHARE-CROPPERS, at 2O% profit! (Verse 24)

Understandably, since Joseph is running the affairs of the Egyptians, the Egyptians are poor, working like slaves and hungry.

But, meanwhile, the hordes of Jews he has brought in are getting "rich and fat" (verse 27) living off the "fat of the land" — WITHOUT WORK!

Sound familiar?

After 80 years of this process, the Jews have almost everything and the Egyptians are all slaving for the Jews! (The story doesn't mention what the Egyptians think of the arrangement, but it isn't hard to imagine.)

In the Jews' own book of Exodus, we next find Joseph dying, and the Egyptians trying to find some way of getting the Jews off their backs. In Exodus I, there are some verses worth repeating whole: "7. And the children of Israel were fruitful, and increased abundantly, and multiplied, and waxed exceedingly mighty, and the land was filled with them. "8. Now there rose up a king who knew not Joseph. (An 'anti-semite,' no doubt.) "9. And he said unto his people 'Behold, the people of the children of Israel are more and mightier than we! (Take a look at New York City, Los Angeles, etc.!) "10. 'Come on, let us deal wisely with them, lest they multiply, lest it come to pass, that, when there falleth out any war, they join also unto our enemies..' " (As traitors, spies) (Remember the Rosenbergs, Sobels, Greenglasses, Golds, Moskowitz's, Silvermasters, etc., etc., etc., who "joined also unto our (Communist) enemies?)

Observe here the classic pattern.

[George Lincoln Rockwell, "White Power"]

Aryan Imperium said:
In the Old Testament, we can read the story of a typical Jewish operation in any nation they invade ...

... the classic pattern.

How do you see someone's being sold into slavery and his family and their ancestors later being held in slavery as a "classic pattern" of alleged invasion?

In fact, The One who created us all had simply done what He did for them so that the entire world might see His righteous judgment and His Power to deliver, His Love in provision and His Way Of life in right fellowship and worship. Or as from a more modern experience:

"... Take away my difficulties, that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help of Thy Power, Thy Love, and Thy Way of life ..." ("Alcoholics Anonymous", page 63).

Jew-haters may do as they do, yet YHWH will nevertheless keep His very own and ultimately prevail!

Last edited:
leejosepho said:
How do you see someone's being sold into slavery and his family and their ancestors later being held in slavery as a "classic pattern" of alleged invasion?

In fact, The One who created us all had simply done what He did for them so that the entire world might see His righteous judgment and His Power to deliver, His Love in provision and His Way Of life in right fellowship and worship. Or as from a more modern experience:

"... Take away my difficulties, that victory over them may bear witness to those I would help of Thy Power, Thy Love, and Thy Way of life ..." ("Alcoholics Anonymous", page 63).

Jew-haters may do as they do, yet YHWH will nevertheless keep His very own and ultimately prevail!
here is the point where mine and lee's beliefs merge. i just got done with an advanced study of the book of genesis, and i believe you twisted the words to knots, would you care to publish the Bible's version, or shall I.
PS: Lee, if you ever find your way into Chatanooga, the door of Highland Baptist Church is always open to all who enter, as long as they dont start hurting anybody physically, for obvious reasons:). i run the cd table behind door #9 and would be glad to have a chat, i will be there throughout the fall semester here at TTU. would enjoy getting to meet a Jew for the first time, at least your posts hint that you are Jewish. espec. the way you type YHWH on it for God's most holy name. all i say right now is glory to El Shaddai! (did i type it out right? i am sadly not fully up on the Jewish translations to english letters :()

dthmstr254 said:
Lee, if you ever find your way into Chatanooga ... would be glad to have a chat ...
... your posts hint that you are Jewish ...

No, I am not a Jew, but I surely do thank you for the welcome. The last time I was headed into Chattanooga, it was at night, very dark and raining, and as the rain began fading away, I soon realized I actually had even less visibility behind a big truck at 50 while next in the clouds!

Peace to you ...

The word surely is "descendant", not "ancestor". The story of Joseph illustrates how the jew has always ingratiated himself with the host society which he then begins to greedily feed from as a parasite would until the host is destroyed. Only quick action by the host to eliminate the parasite will save him.

Jew-haters may do as they do, yet YHWH will nevertheless keep His very own and ultimately prevail![/QUOTE]

Have you been drinking again??:confused:

leejosepho said:
How do you see someone's being sold into slavery and his family and their [descendants] later being held in slavery as a "classic pattern" of alleged invasion?

Aryan Imperium said:
The story of Joseph illustrates how the jew has always ingratiated himself with the host society which he then begins to greedily feed from as a parasite would ...

Where do you believe you see greed in any of that story?

Aryan Imperium said:
... until the host is destroyed.

Where is that in that story?

Aryan Imperium said:
Only quick action by the host to eliminate the parasite will save him.

So then, why did neither Joseph's nor the later Pharoah do that? Could it be because they did not know how to make their own bricks?

Also, have you heard that King Tut had been the Pharoah's son killed when the destroyer passed over Egypt just before the Hebrew exodus - sent out by the Pharoah, by the way - and that he (Tut) was buried with his father's treasures because the Pharoah never made it back from the Red Sea and therefore missed his own fancy funeral?

Aryan Imperium said:
Have you been drinking again??:confused:

Nope, not since 10/22/82.

Last edited:
Where do you believe you see greed in any of that story?

The jews,acting according to type were allowed sanctuary in a foreign landed,treated well by the authorities and how does Joseph repay his Egyptian hosts?
He takes their money in exchange for the grain harvested from their OWN lands,when this fails he has them sell their cattle,their land and even their people into slavery.
The result? A generation later the people turn against their parasites and make slaves of them before their sorry butts are kicked out of the land of Egypt

Where is that in that story?

So then, why did neither Joseph's nor the later Pharoah do that? Could it be because they did not know how to make their own bricks?

You are missing the point.The greedy jews were now getting a taste of their own medicine.

Also, have you heard that King Tut had been the Pharoah's son killed when the destroyer passed over Egypt just before the Hebrew exodus - sent out by the Pharoah, by the way - and that he (Tut) was buried with his father's treasures because the Pharoah never made it back from the Red Sea and therefore missed his own fancy funeral?

What is the relevance of this? Post your sources please!

Nope, not since 10/22/82.[/QUOTE]

Dope then?

leejosepho said:
The One who created us all had simply done what He did for them so that the entire world might see His righteous judgment and His Power to deliver, His Love in provision and His Way Of life in right fellowship and worship.

My mother and father created me, nobody else.

And if there is a creator, which I doubt, why do you say it is a HE? Could it not be a SHE or an IT?:spin:

Personally I believe that the only one under the influence of substances, besides Galenrox, is easily you Jew-haters. Even in my angry moments, I've never hated anybody as much you guys try to show. It's one thing to say "I just don't like the Jews" it's another thing to say "Jews are greedy, they've always been greedy, they want nothing but more and more riches. They deserved everything which happened to them, they deserve the shackels.. etc" Blah blah and blah.

Aryan Imperium said:
You are missing the point.The greedy jews were now getting a taste of their own medicine.

I defend your right to see that story that way, but I suggest that view will ultimately prove to be of highly dubious value.

leejosepho said:
Have you heard that King Tut had been the Pharoah's son killed when the destroyer passed over Egypt just before the Hebrew exodus - sent out by the Pharoah, by the way - and that he (Tut) was buried with his father's treasures because the Pharoah never made it back from the Red Sea and therefore missed his own fancy funeral?

Aryan Imperium said:
What is the relevance of this?

Which part?

Actually, that is just something I once heard that I found interesting as a possibility, but I do not recall where I heard it. At the very least, though, it might explain such great riches being buried with a mere juvenile.

Aryan Imperium said:
Dope then?

Nope, no dope since then either.

Old and wise said:
... if there is a creator, which I doubt, why do you say it is a HE? Could it not be a SHE or an IT?:spin:

I suppose "it" might be a bit closer than "he" - still no cigar - but no "she" could be a father.

I believe you do make a good point, though - Why "He"? - and I will keep it in mind ...

And, by the way, no man actually creates anything. Nothing new under the sun, remember? We can manipulate, fabricate, procreate and now maybe even clonicate, but we cannot say "Light be!" and truly expect it to happen.

Back
Top Bottom