• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The S&P 500 is up 5 months straight

Here is the skinny folks.
If the stock market goes up while Biden is in the office, he has nothing to do with it.
If the stock market goes up while Trump is in the office, it is ALL his doing.

Here is the skinny folks.
If the stock market goes up while Biden is in the office, he has nothing to do with it.
If the stock market goes up while Trump is in the office, it is ALL his doing.
Trump will tell the cult to sell all their stock just to put an end to this bull market. And you know what? They'll do it.

The month isn't over yet.

Must be killin the malignant narcissist scumbag piece of shit liar grifter rapist and seditionist.
That would imply that Trump is somehow connected to reality.
And frankly that's not likely.

If the s and p is up under Biden
Trump believes it would be up triple under him.

Dow Jones up over 400 points as well. Once again close to 40,000 which it has never reached. Yup still waiting for that recession promised by those right wing economic genii. Will Trump ever get one right?
trump's ability to predict the stock market is as accurate as his ability to win in court and pick winning candidates! :ROFLMAO:

Trump will tell the cult to sell all their stock just to put an end to this bull market. And you know what? They'll do it.
What is reassuring is that most of his cultists aren't invested in the stock market. They are living hand-to-mouth and spending their discretionary cash on Trump sneakers and Bibles.

I must say, it is nice to watch my 401(k) grow! Of course, if the economy is doing well under a Democrat, and you are a Republican you will talk about how "shitty the economy is" ONLY because the person who deserves the credit for a good economy is a Democrat. But if a Republican is in office, and EVERYBODY in ALL ECONOMIC CLASSES are doing bad economically while the Republican is in charge, and you are a Republican, then you will say "Ohh the economy is just doing MARVELOUS!" Even though by every objective metric the economy is doing shitty. What Republicans need to understand is that if you accept facts, logic, and science, that doesn't make you "liberal." It just makes you literate. If you don't accept facts, logic, and science, well, you know, that just makes you illiterate.

Last edited:
Good news. It really been bad the past few years, but this run almost has us back up to where we were pre-pandemic.

I think we have seen that the stock market is going to go up no matter who the president is.

The rich will always get richer.

I think we have seen that the stock market is going to go up no matter who the president is.

The rich will always get richer.
Don’t necessarily agree with the “the stock market is going to go up no matter who the president is” sentiment but I do believe that the POTUS doesn’t control the markets. Stupid presidential moves can impact the markets but no President can control the markets.

Don’t necessarily agree with the “the stock market is going to go up no matter who the president is” sentiment but I do believe that the POTUS doesn’t control the markets. Stupid presidential moves can impact the markets but no President can control the markets.

The stock market goes up no matter who the president is.

If the market crashes, it is usually due to excesses of capitalism, or because of some other event like Covid.

Even things like the S&L crisis of the 80s wasn't really because of the president. It was because of greed.

The greedy always end up winning though. That is how capitalism works.

Good news. It really been bad the past few years, but this run almost has us back up to where we were pre-pandemic.
Uhh, S&P 500 in Feb 2020 was 3386. S&P for Feb 2024 was 5096. How is that "almost back to pre-pandemic"?
Dow Jones was around 29000+ in Feb 2020 and is hitting 40000 in March 2024. Again, how is that "almost back to pre-pandemic"?

Back
Top Bottom