• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The right says their convention won't be doom and gloom what did they give you-double doom and Gloom

jbander

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
Angry hate and ugly nonsense and the normal hate based lies and distortions. That's all they got , they are doomed and nothing could be better for this country, if you respond with I don't like you ,you are dumb routine, you will be put on the ignore list.

whatever Trump and the boys say, just expect the opposite (or that they're doing the crime themselves).

Angry hate and ugly nonsense and the normal hate based lies and distortions. That's all they got , they are doomed and nothing could be better for this country, if you respond with I don't like you ,you are dumb routine, you will be put on the ignore list.

Courageously avoiding those who disagree....

SO, any quotes that come to mind?

If there's a debatable point to this thread. I missed it.

whatever Trump and the boys say, just expect the opposite (or that they're doing the crime themselves).

Well that's good, maybe we'll get to keep our Social Security.

Well the entirety of Trump's Presidency revolves around faux-rage and widening the divide between the People. We shouldn't be surprised that Trump's convention is more of the same.

It's not a debate, it's propaganda, someone else who thinks they might get read and make a difference.

It's a rant, we should think of something creative to say and joke along.

No, I like it, double thumbs up for me.

Oh that it were true, but the Demigod of the Republicans doesn't really want to loose his Party like that, I mean it's hard to make the demigod of the Party loose like that.

You say, "Look what they've done." And they say, "Oh, they're just my children."

The right says their convention won't be doom and gloom what did they give you-double doom and Gloom

It's not a debate, it's propaganda, someone else who thinks they might get read and make a difference.

It's a rant, we should think of something creative to say and joke along.

No, I like it, double thumbs up for me.

Oh that it were true, but the Demigod of the Republicans doesn't really want to loose his Party like that, I mean it's hard to make the demigod of the Party loose like that.

You say, "Look what they've done." And they say, "Oh, they're just my children."
If this is below you why do you even respond. It's nutso, I don't care in the slightest what you think about me. This is all that was presented at the dictator party convention. "Angry hate and ugly nonsense and the normal hate based lies and distortions. That's all they got , they are doomed and nothing could be better for this country, if you respond with I don't like you ,you are dumb routine, you will be put on the ignore list. " So you can't see any debatable point there, fine either can I but I did give you the chance. More nothing and you are gone. That's the point.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Much less what is debatable.

so you agree with this, that's fine. Jimbo doesn't understand this comment "The right says their convention won't be doom and gloom what did they give you-double doom and Gloom"

No matter how simple it is , you can't make some people understand. That's fine.

If this is below you why do you even respond. It's nutso, I don't care in the slightest what you think about me. This is all that was presented at the dictator party convention. "Angry hate and ugly nonsense and the normal hate based lies and distortions. That's all they got , they are doomed and nothing could be better for this country, if you respond with I don't like you ,you are dumb routine, you will be put on the ignore list. " So you can't see any debatable point there, fine either can I but I did give you the chance. More nothing and you are gone. That's the point.

I post here to get another first page exposure for my name and website.

I'm roasting you, we love the people we roast.

I gave you a double thumbs up, don't you read the whole post and figure out what it's saying?

Come on, you can be my advocate before the Resonant mind, "The Republicans are finished and will never rise again."

Come on, say that to the Mind and I will say, "He is right, now see that it so."

Back
Top Bottom