• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The radical rightwing's real reason for opposing gay marriage

ChristopherHall said:
You see there's the problem. You want to MAKE people respect homosexuals. It's against my religion and the religion of billions of people. I respect a person's privacy, but I don't have to respect their lifestyle. And I should reserve the right to openly preach against it should I feel inclined to.

Then you must expect to receive the same in return. Bigotry begets bigotry.

Originally Posted by ChristopherHall
You see there's the problem. You want to MAKE people respect homosexuals. It's against my religion and the religion of billions of people. I respect a person's privacy, but I don't have to respect their lifestyle. And I should reserve the right to openly preach against it should I feel inclined to.

Brother Christopher you are so right. The Lord will punish those sinners. God has a place reserved for those who disobey him.
The only laws that matter are Gods law. Mans laws is corrupt and filled with sin.
Naughty Nurse you should be ashamed of yourself. I will pray for you soul and that you come in to Gods wisdom and his good graces.

So did I have you people going or what?.............:rofl

Sorry christopher....but your statement is :bs and really :screwy

hmmm.chris- top- her...hmm..looks like sin to me

ChristopherHall said:

What religion are you speaking of? I'm going to assume you mean Christianity. If I'm mistaken, then say so. But if you are a Christian and you believe in the bible, like I do, then you only need to read this: Love one another. Chris, I am a staunch conservative Christian, but I find it appalling that you see homosexuals as deserving less respect than others.

Naughty Nurse said:
I know, babes. ;)

But your avatar - dresses up in uniform and likes cats? Can you get gayer?

If you mean gayer, like in happier, then yes I can get gayer. But if by gayer you meant more ******y, as in like a pile of sticks, then no. I'm not made of wood.:mrgreen:

KCConservative said:
What religion are you speaking of? I'm going to assume you mean Christianity. If I'm mistaken, then say so. But if you are a Christian and you believe in the bible, like I do, then you only need to read this: Love one another. Chris, I am a staunch conservative Christian, but I find it appalling that you see homosexuals as deserving less respect than others.

Are you making a Klan reference?

Re: The radical leftwing''s real reason for promoting homosexual marriage

Homosexual political fascists have no real intention on getting married, their goal is to tear apaprt the institution of marriage, then redefine it to include pedophilia, polygamy, so called open marriages, etc.

Their admissions are all in their publications, just do the research.

Last edited:

double post deletion

Last edited:

gnumkowebwe said:
Homosexual politial fascists have no real intention on getting married, their goal is to tear apaprt the institution of marriage, then redefine it to include pedophilia, polygamy, so called open marriages, etc.

Their admissions is all in their publications, just do the research.

Give me facts to back your claim. Don't just lie to everyone to boost recruitment for your christain right-wing clan.

gnumkowebwe said:
Homosexual politial fascists have no real intention on getting married, their goal is to tear apaprt the institution of marriage, then redefine it to include pedophilia, polygamy, so called open marriages, etc.

Their admissions are all in their publications, just do the research.

The homosexual agenda was already posted a few pages back. I suggest you read it, but be warned it might scare you. :lol:

Seriously, do you actually believe there is some sort of homo conspiracy that for whatever reason wants to destroy the institute of marriage? Why on earth would they want to? Just bored one day? Give me one decent motive.

Sir_Alec,

Give me facts to back your claim. Don't just lie to everyone to boost recruitment for your christain right-wing clan.

Agreed!

Re: The radical leftingwing's real reason for opposing hetero marriage

Only lazy people don't want to do the research themselves, I will not fall for the scripted homosexual agenda tactic of endlessly tying up their political opposition, go read the homosexual publications yourself.

Notice though how homosexual political fascists always label their hated opponants as Christian and religious!? It seems scripted that at every juncture they must spew their venomous hatred for people of religion and people with values.

Only lazy people don't want to do the research themselves, I will not fall for the scripted homosexual agenda tactic of endlessly tying up their political opposition, go read the homosexual publications yourself.

Notice though how homosexual political fascists always label their hated opponants as Christian and religious!? It seems scripted that at every juncture they must spew their venomous hatred for people of religion and people with values.

While I agree that at times I see "venomous hatred for people of religion and people with values" I have to disagree with your "Only lazy people don't want to do the research themselves". You have the information would you please share?

gnumkowebwe said:

Only bad debators come in expecting the opposition to research their side for them.

gnumkowebwe said:

Why dont you reference at least one of these "homosexual publications"...I am sure I probably subscribe to at least one on your list. And you are the one who asserted that there is some grand pink mafia with ties to the rainbow illuminati and that they all have designs on eating your children, destroying your marriages, and bringing down society as we know...all while wearing the latest most fashionable ensembles, I assume. Please, amuse us all by exposing this hidden agenda...or you could try wearing this nifty tinfoil hat to keep the gay rays from taking over your little brain.

I have seen no hatred for religion coming from my peers...just hatred of forcing the religion upon them. I for one am a catholic with strong values, though I guess mine are not congruent with yours. I seriously hope you dont think you are enlightening anyone with your rant...we have heard it all before. Jeeze, you'd think by now the radical right lemmings that assault American patriotic values of privacy, choice, and freedom would find some new and entertaining way to spew their filth.

The admissions from homosexual publications that they want to destroy then redfine marriage are right here on this forum, the actual publications and quotes are available using the search command, the non-lazy should have no problems finding it.

The scripted homosexual extremist agenda tactic is to tie up opposition to the radcial homosexual fascist agenda, then once the admissions from homosexual publications are evidenced, then proponants of the homosexual fascist agenda just claim that it is only one small element of the homosexual agenda and all the publications and writers don't speak for all homosexuals.

I won't fall for the well known delaying tactic, look it up yourself.

jallman,

have seen no hatred for religion coming from my peers...just hatred of forcing the religion upon them. I for one am a catholic with strong values, though I guess mine are not congruent with yours. I seriously hope you dont think you are enlightening anyone with your rant...we have heard it all before. Jeeze, you'd think by now the radical right lemmings that assault American patriotic values of privacy, choice, and freedom would find some new and entertaining way to spew their filth.

Yeah most of the time it's like that. But I see it here sometimes for no reason at all.

gnumkowebwe said:
The admissions from homosexual publications that they want to destroy then redfine marriage are right here on this forum, the actual publications and quotes are available using the search command, the non-lazy should have no problems finding it.

The scripted homosexual extremist agenda tactic is to tie up opposition to the radcial homosexual fascist agenda, then once the admissions from homosexual publications are evidenced, then proponants of the homosexual fascist agenda just claim that it is only one small element of the homosexual agenda and all the publications and writers don't speak for all homosexuals.

I won't fall for the well known delaying tactic, look it up yourself.

sure, and the moon landing was filmed on a soundstage somewhere. You know what...you arent even worth the time, energy, and bandwidth. I've seen it all before. In a couple of days, you will be a 10 post memory and nothing more.

Activating ignore sequence now....

americanwoman said:
At a gay wedding when you arrive do they say are you with the groom or the groom?

How about: Which groom are you with?

Ivan The Terrible said:
jallman,

Yeah most of the time it's like that. But I see it here sometimes for no reason at all.

and thats why I would not consider those people my peers. :mrgreen:

I have recieved word the homosexuals are advancing their agendas. They now plan to take over the sacrament of confession in a suprise attack on the church. Word is they plan to confess thier sins then not say their Hail Marys. More on this as my "inside source" reports back to me.

The scripted tactic of the radical homosexual political fascist movement called "camp"

americanwoman said:
I have recieved word the homosexuals are advancing their agendas. They now plan to take over the sacrament of confession in a suprise attack on the church. Word is they plan to confess thier sins then not say their Hail Marys. More on this as my "inside source" reports back to me.

Hanging's too good for them thar hommersekshewels.

gnumkowebwe said:

Have we not heard that phrase before? I do believe an "old friend" has returned.

Naughty Nurse said:
Have we not heard that phrase before? I do believe an "old friend" has returned.
We're looking into that now. ;)

Back
Top Bottom