• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The "Racism" of George Zimmerman [W:21]

what does it differ whether he is racist or not

he killed a child.

Right. Here's a picture of the poor defenseless "child" you keep referring to.

trayvon_background_20130523143238_320_240.JPG

Medusa why would the U.S. Marines allow "children" to enlist at 17 years old if they were not physically capable to serve?

huh ?

l am neither an american rightist nor black or another thing

l just listen to my heart

he was not criminal!

and nobody saw exactly what happened between them!

he was killed!!!!!!!

does it mean something to you???????

:lamo Medusa! You don't even know how long the trial lasted, and you're here acting as if you know something about it! You're so funny! Lol!

follow,ng a child and then killing him

cant believe guys defend a killer as if he is hero

was the child was criminal ?

calling victim criminal and honoring the killer

l think resurrection day is coming

Do you feel the same animus about Roderick Scott shooting a white teenager, or the death of Marley Lion?

458x672xmarly-lion.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.9fTXPVWzdb.jpg

Last edited:
if two guys are fighting each other , one has to shoot the other having no gun?

Do you feel the same animus about Roderick Scott shooting a white teenager, or the death of Marley Lion?

l am neither black nor white and just seeing the " grey "

:lamo Medusa! You don't even know how long the trial lasted, and you're here acting as if you know something about it! You're so funny! Lol!

what l mean he was killed one year ago l think and his killer was proven not guilty one year after he killed martin

and l dont think anyone knows about it more than martin

what l mean he was killed one year ago l think and his killer was proven not guilty one year after he killed martin

and l dont think anyone knows about it more than martin

I don't think that's what you meant. You specifically asked if the trial lasted a year. If you don't want to admit you don't really know much about this case and are just making judgments based upon your own prejudices and biases, then that's fine too.

if two guys are fighting each other , one has to shoot the other having no gun?
Why would someone armed with a gun start a fist fight with someone after they have called the police on them?

I don't think that's what you meant. You specifically asked if the trial lasted a year. If you don't want to admit you don't really know much about this case and are just making judgments based upon your own prejudices and biases, then that's fine too.

why is it hard to udnerstand what l mean

l cant know its legal procedures of course but one year passed since he was killed okay ?

l wonder if there are so reliable witnesses why he was proven not guilty one year after he commited this crime

l am neither american white or black

maybe l am the most objective one here

Last edited:
why is it hard to udnerstand what l mean

l cant know its legal procedures of course but one year passed since he was killed okay ?

Well if you don't understand the US justice system and how it operates, I don't see how you can comment and expect to be taken seriously.

l wonder if there are so reliable witnesses why he was proven not guilty one year after he commited this crime

If you could please make this a bit more clear. I wouldn't want to misunderstand you again. :)

what does it differ whether he is racist or not

he killed a child.

yes he took a 17 year old life in self defense.

It fascinates me how so many people still cannot accept the fact that TM decisions and actions also lead to the final confrontation that took his life.

back on topic. Nothing has shown GZ to be a racist. Holder is on a witch hunt, imo.

why
because he was being followed by HİM and nobody still doesnt know what really happened between them

is it important to refer to him as hispanic ?

I dunno. Was it important that he was a child? He was beating guy that was screaming for help. Child or not, he placed someone in fear for life/harm and discovered what the result of that could be.

Well if you don't understand the US justice system and how it operates, I don't see how you can comment and expect to be taken seriously.

If you could please make this a bit more clear. I wouldn't want to misunderstand you again. :)

people always make moronic comments about ME although they :lol:have zero knowledge

anyway

all l see is everybody has teh right to kill someone they followed just because he felt threatened and tried to protect himself

martin was trying to protect himself too

knowing how to protect yourself and doing such fight means being criminal ?

if so everybody who has to fight against anybody is criminal

I dunno. Was it important that he was a child? He was beating guy that was screaming for help. Child or not, he placed someone in fear for life/harm and discovered what the result of that could be.

the guy kept following him
,what is sad is that many thinks martin was criminal (everybody fighting another one is criminal ) but if he was white ?

l would still defend him..............

people always make moronic comments about ME although they :lol:have zero knowledge

anyway

all l see is everybody has teh right to kill someone they followed just because he felt threatened and tried to protect himself

martin was trying to protect himself too

knowing how to protect yourself and doing such fight means being criminal ?

if so everybody who has to fight against anybody is criminal

It all has to do with evidence or lack of evidence. In this particular trial, there was no evidence to prove that George Zimmerman ever laid hands on Trayvon. There must ALWAYS be evidence or you cannot convict.

On the other hand, there was evidence that Trayvon had beaten George Zimmerman. He was bloodied, had lacerations and abrasions. That is evidence that lands on the side of George Zimmerman's story.

Also, in our country, you cannot beat somebody for simply following you. There has to be a LEGITIMATE threat to you. Simply following somebody is not against the law, nor does it fall under any categories of assault and battery or "threatening" behavior. You may just be curious as to where a person is going, and being nosy is NOT against any laws.

the guy kept following him

So the reaction to someone following you is to beat the **** out of them? Too bad you didn't listen to the trial, you would have seen that is not how it works.

what is sad is that many thinks martin was criminal (everybody fighting another one is criminal ) but if he was white ?

l would still defend him..............

You are difficult to understand, but yes it is criminal to attack someone, beat them up and continue to beat the crap out of them while they scream for help.

So the reaction to someone following you is to beat the **** out of them? Too bad you didn't listen to the trial, you would have seen that is not how it works.

You are difficult to understand, but yes it is criminal to attack someone, beat them up and continue to beat the crap out of them while they scream for help.

the reaction to someone beating you is to shot him and kill ?

okay you are right

but please can you tell me why it is usually rightists who accuse this martin of being a criminal ?

if he was white ,l would keep defending him

the reaction to someone beating you is to shot him and kill ?

Absolutely. The reaction to someone beating you and placing you in fear for life or great bodily harm is to shoot them.

It's about George's state of mind at the time of the incident.

If in the rain and dark some guy knocked you to the ground, broke your nose, jumped on top of you, knocked your head into the sidewalk all while you were screaming for help and someone coming out saying "knock it off" then disappearing... Would you be in fear? Most would. I know I would.

A use of force expert talked all about this at the trial.

There is no evidence that Zimmerman is a racist, but there is evidence that he is not.

Absolutely. The reaction to someone beating you and placing you in fear for life or great bodily harm is to shoot them.

It's about George's state of mind at the time of the incident.

If in the rain and dark some guy knocked you to the ground, broke your nose, jumped on top of you, knocked your head into the sidewalk all while you were screaming for help and someone coming out saying "knock it off" then disappearing... Would you be in fear? Most would. I know I would.

An expert talked all about this at the trial.

double standard :2wave:

both follow and then kill

good

he started followinh him

why dont you answer my previous question ?

would cons keep defending zzimmer if martin was white ?

There is no evidence that Zimmerman is a racist, but there is evidence that he is not.

l am not interested in whether he is racist or not

murder is a crime ,being racist isnt l think

double standard :2wave:

both follow and then kill

good

Not at all. The appropriate reaction to following is not deadly force - assault.

Here is how it went - at least according to you.

George followed Trayvon.

Trayvon escalated the situation with an attack.

That continued attack placed George (and most reasonable people) in fear of death or great bodily harm.

George had the right to react with like force (death / great bodily harm).

Here is the testimony of the use of force expert. Listen and learn how it works.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL DENNIS ROOT 7.10.13 Pt.5 - YouTube

Not at all. The appropriate reaction to following is not deadly force - assault.

Here is how it went - at least according to you.

George followed Trayvon.

Trayvon escalated the situation with an attack.

That continued attack placed George (and most reasonable people) in fear of death or great bodily harm.

George had the right to react with like force (death / great bodily harm).

Here is the testimony of the use of force expert. Listen and learn how it works.

GEORGE ZIMMERMAN TRIAL DENNIS ROOT 7.10.13 Pt.5 - YouTube

OKAY you are right

would many of you still defend zimmer if martin was white

????

Banging your head against a wall would be more productive.

Thumbs up to the OP who is correct.

Back
Top Bottom