• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The psychology of climate change denial

Yet the observed facts don't ..... funny that

We all observe the Earth is flat.

But that’s why we have scientists: to tell us something more than that.

Actually it is you who are incorrect, the forcing warming is even quicker that the water vapor feedback, (an energy increase in a volume gas is the same as saying the temperature has increased.)
The .644 C would be realized within hours of the final CO2 increase.
Why would you believe that water vapor feedback would be faster than the direct forcing warming from added CO2? The feedback is a response to the CO2 forcing warming.
There was no real dip in the decade averaged temperature between 1950 and 1978.

Seriously? You think the Earth would warm by 0.644 C in just a few hours if the CO2 level were raised sufficiently? :shock:

That is a non answer :doh

LOL the climate jihadists will never answer you, because they have to proof. I'm glad we're exposing their lies. :mrgreen:

LOL the climate jihadists will never answer you, because they have to proof. I'm glad we're exposing their lies. :mrgreen:

Again with the scientific proof....dude that really makes you look bad

We all observe the Earth is flat.

But that’s why we have scientists: to tell us something more than that.

The flat earth society had undeniable proof they were right. Lol

Originally Posted by Tim the plumber View Post

The local councils of the UK took the decision to have lots less salt availible for spreading on the roads. It was part of the consensus. You got called a denier if you questioned the wisdom fo it.
Did they hurt your feewings, snowflake?

Aw. No wonder why you’re so hysterical and irrational about this topic.

Given I credit you with being the most perswaisive person for the Skeptic side of the argument I have ever come across I think even you should know I have a very thick skin.

The deaths and economic disruption due to this was a problem although not so much for me.

Yes and it will continue to get warmer leading to all kinds of problems for humans unless we reduce greenhouse gases.

I knew you could get there

So you can detail how any place, a particular place, will suffer something that is at all significant due to this then?

Back
Top Bottom