• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The prison in US base in Guantanamo has been turned into a training camp

P

patriot599

The prison in US base in Guantanamo has been turned into a training camp for militants who will overthrow Castro in future. I think that the western Mass Media exaggerate information about Castro’s fatal illness and necessity to find a successor for him. Well, to tell the truth the decision to give a chance for Guantanamo prisoners to redeem their fault to the United States by destroying totalitarianism bulwark in Cuba is very smart. Moreover from a very reliable source I came to know that the CIA prepared the project which will prove the expediency of Guantanamo prisoners using. But has Washington thought about the result of regime changing in Cuba? Couldn’t it happen that instead of ‘freedom island’ we’ll get the island of Shariat (the probability of it is very high)?

00000014.gif

Is that you Fox? I though the X-Files was off the air. Say HI to Scully for me. The truth is out there keep searching!
17.gif

Mod Note

Umm.... off to conspiracy theories

/Mod Note

This thread made me laugh. Thank you for that.

Back
Top Bottom