• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Mexicanization Of Wisconsin [W:127]

APACHERAT

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
The Mexicanization Of Wisconsin, A Non-Southwestern State

Oh ****. Spanish speaking dairy cows and that will lead to cheese being made in bathtubs like it is done in East L.A. :eek:

>" In Wisconsin, “America’s Dairyland“, the Hispanic population is growing and the Mexican government is moving in to increase its influence.

The Badger Herald ran a report on the situation, with the title Mexican Consulate comes to Wisconsin, ensures the Hispanic vote matters by Marigrace Carney, The Badger Herald, Oct. 2, 2014 Let’s examine that title. If you’re talking about the “Hispanic vote” you’re presumably referring to Hispanic voters in the United States. If so, why is the Mexican diplmoatic corps getting involved? Well, as I’ve been trying to inform Americans for years, Mexico is meddling in the United States, but there aren’t too many people who are interested. Certainly not Republican party officials. Here’s what the article says

As Wisconsin’s Hispanic community becomes a major portion of the voting population, the Mexican Consulate is looking to make their Chicago-based office mobile.
Once again, we’re talking about American voters, so why should we allow the Mexican Consulate to be involved? "<

continue -> The Mexicanization Of Wisconsin, A Non-Southwestern State | VDARE.COM

VDARE?

Also, the fact that their FAQ even has to address whether it's a site with white nationalist sympathies or not is suspect.

Yea, that's a no go.

Last edited:
The Mexicanization Of Wisconsin, A Non-Southwestern State

Oh ****. Spanish speaking dairy cows and that will lead to cheese being made in bathtubs like it is done in East L.A. :eek:

>" In Wisconsin, “America’s Dairyland“, the Hispanic population is growing and the Mexican government is moving in to increase its influence.

The Badger Herald ran a report on the situation, with the title Mexican Consulate comes to Wisconsin, ensures the Hispanic vote matters by Marigrace Carney, The Badger Herald, Oct. 2, 2014 Let’s examine that title. If you’re talking about the “Hispanic vote” you’re presumably referring to Hispanic voters in the United States. If so, why is the Mexican diplmoatic corps getting involved? Well, as I’ve been trying to inform Americans for years, Mexico is meddling in the United States, but there aren’t too many people who are interested. Certainly not Republican party officials. Here’s what the article says

As Wisconsin’s Hispanic community becomes a major portion of the voting population, the Mexican Consulate is looking to make their Chicago-based office mobile.
Once again, we’re talking about American voters, so why should we allow the Mexican Consulate to be involved? "<

continue -> The Mexicanization Of Wisconsin, A Non-Southwestern State | VDARE.COM

According to the Mexican government's website, there are 26 states with Consulates. Wisconsin would be #27. I'm not clear what this has to do with voting in the US.

Nothing like getting your new from a "white nationalist" website, that disputes the concept of racism.

According to the Mexican government's website, there are 26 states with Consulates. Wisconsin would be #27. I'm not clear what this has to do with voting in the US.

illegal aliens do vote in our elections.

All naturalized Americans of Mexican decent (Mexican-Americans) and all anchor babies are still under Mexican law and are considered to be Mexican citizens and are able to vote every six years in Mexico's Presidential elections.

Every six years in Los Angeles, Santa Anna, San Bernardino, etc. you see by the thousands, Mexican naturalized U.S. citizens and anchor babies standing in line to vote in Mexico's Presidential elections.

The Mexican government through their 26 Mexican Consulates have been meddling in our elections and in state legislatures and Congress for decades.

Might as well gone to Stormfront to get your info...

VDare is classified as a White nationalist and Extreme Right wing Hate Group... hardly surprising that Apache would find it's journalism alluring then...

eh, I eat queso fresco at least twice a week and have never gotten sick. I usually buy it fresh from a small store and I highly doubt they make it in a bathtub.
Is it next to a home depot?

eh, I eat queso fresco at least twice a week and have never gotten sick. I usually buy it fresh from a small store and I highly doubt they make it in a bathtub.

Maybe you never recovered from being sick, have you thought of that ? :lol:

By who?

You?

The guy who just posted a racist website?

>" In a stunning display of candor the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) of Montgomery, Alabama admitted today that it does not monitor "the extreme Left" although for years the organization has billed itself as a watchdog of hate groups.

The admission came during a phone interview conducted by Charles C.W. Cooke of National Review, during which Cooke asked a spokesman for SPLC if the organization had plans to begin to track the Occupy movement in light of the foiled terrorist attempt to blow up a bridge in Cleveland, Ohio.

The suspects who were arrested in the case are connected directly to the Occupy movement.

According to Cooke the person who first answered his call at SPLC appeared stunned by the question. She then transferred him to a representative who was conducting an international conference on right wing extremism.

In an interview that took on the characteristics of a cat and mouse game, the spokesman offered various nebulous reasons for the Center's practice of avoiding the tracking of left wing groups.

Finally, Cooke managed to pin down the spokesman on a key point, which led to a stunning admission that SPLC has never been willing to make in the past. The following excerpt sets the stage:

And then he went on a long speech about “anti-abortion extremists” that had very little to do with what I was asking, but no doubt made him feel good. I met this with silence, so he said that, really, the SPLC only tracks those who commit violence or who seek to destroy whole systems in the name of an ideology.

“Isn’t that exactly what happened in Cleveland?” I asked. “These five men, all linked with Occupy Wall Street, attempted to blow up a bridge as an overture to the wholesale destruction of Cleveland, Ohio, and in the name of anarchism. They also looked to blow up the Republican convention.”

“They were anarchists,” he repeated.

“Yes?”

He paused. “We’re not really set up to cover the extreme Left.”..."<

more-> Southern Poverty Law Center admits it does not monitor 'the extreme Left'

Back
Top Bottom