• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

THE Media is HIDING science findings on INTELLECT to help their money agenda

That is quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever read.

I am sure if you give him time he can come up with something even dumber.

I'll try to translate:

The media is hiding the fact Blacks (I'd use the word the OP would use, but I'd rather not get 10 points today TYVM) and minorities are very stupid, this is proven through SCIENCE! Science that is being withheld by the "media" so they can get rich leading the dumb (choose your racially charged words)'s can be led to vote how the (probably Jewish bankers, seems about right based on the OP) need to enrich themselves. Only real conservatives (read white people who realize their superiority) know the truth and will soon free themselves of the "oppression" of the elite media and their (probably Jewish) backers.

I might be off, but only by being too ****ing nice with it.

I'll try to translate:

The media is hiding the fact Blacks (I'd use the word the OP would use, but I'd rather not get 10 points today TYVM) and minorities are very stupid, this is proven through SCIENCE! Science that is being withheld by the "media" so they can get rich leading the dumb (choose your racially charged words)'s can be led to vote how the (probably Jewish bankers, seems about right based on the OP) need to enrich themselves. Only real conservatives (read white people who realize their superiority) know the truth and will soon free themselves of the "oppression" of the elite media and their (probably Jewish) backers.

I might be off, but only by being too ****ing nice with it.

China is not white but they do not let their unwise vote or be free to use the internet and why their GDP scores are soaring. and humans are designed to copy success and one can predict world wide stopping of the unwise from voting and using the internet

again wisdom is WISDOM .. a nation with a wisdom test for voters will progress over letting the unwise vote..... history shows this is a fact.... BUT no matter what race or gender if you can pass then you get to vote.. but science knows the percent of wise from each group..

China is not white but they do not let their unwise vote or be free to use the internet and why their GDP scores are soaring. and humans are designed to copy success and one can predict world wide stopping of the unwise from voting and using the internet

again wisdom is WISDOM .. a nation with a wisdom test for voters will progress over letting the unwise vote..... history shows this is a fact.... BUT no matter what race or gender if you can pass then you get to vote.. but science knows the percent of wise from each group..

OH, you're chinese. The land of fake economic success and impending economic disaster on a scale not seen in history!

Have fun with that

OH, you're chinese. The land of fake economic success and impending economic disaster on a scale not seen in history!

Have fun with that

nope not chinese at all but i understand what brings success..... yes there may be fake GDP scores somewhat.. BUT there are ways to check... one is china's middle class are soaring... another is china's space program is advancing strong also.... those clues show those GDP scores may be mostly correct

nope not chinese at all but i understand what brings success..... yes there may be fake GDP scores somewhat.. BUT there are ways to check... one is china's middle class are soaring... another is china's space program is advancing strong also.... those clues show those GDP scores may be mostly correct

No, China is built on lies, when the rug is pulled, the fall will be EPIC.

No, China is built on lies, when the rug is pulled, the fall will be EPIC.

AGAIN check on how the middle class has rose strong.. how the military has advanced and how their space program has advanced those goes with success of a nation

AGAIN check on how the middle class has rose strong.. how the military has advanced and how their space program has advanced those goes with success of a nation

China isnt even real. It is just a fictional place people made up.

China isnt even real. It is just a fictional place people made up.

here is some big news.. is that christianity is growing strong in china and its the protestant kind which is more conservative and prosperous

the media makes their money off of a wide democracy where the unwise are free to vote and make free decisions.. they hide science findings that would stop democracies because of their money agenda

FOLLOW THE MONEY... they also make people FEEL LESS if they have not the same ability as another in order to promote more free to make decisions to help their money... they hide science findings on intellect differences for their money agenda to make the unwise FIGHT to do that ability that they don't have.... that would be the same as making men feel less for not nursing babies like women

this money agenda of the media is the cause of liberalism and its low GDP scores and cause of the wise fleeing from liberal areas and the liberal areas falling into misery

Look what we have here. Another thread in General Politics that belongs in Conspiracy Theories. I watched "The Good Shepherd" last night. You should see it, I bet its your kind of flick.

Look what we have here. Another thread in General Politics that belongs in Conspiracy Theories. I watched "The Good Shepherd" last night. You should see it, I bet its your kind of flick.

follow the money is the way to check out all THINGS and ISSUES... yes or no does the media gain money with more people watching?

iF the unwise was restricted to less news does that make the media lose ratings and money?.. answer those 2 questions to know what is what.. and then ask do the unwise need to be restricted to news more than the wise?? answer this.. which one can be fooled easier by crooks who are trying to make money?

follow the money is the way to check out all THINGS and ISSUES... yes or no does the media gain money with more people watching?

iF the unwise was restricted to less news does that make the media lose ratings and money?.. answer those 2 questions to know what is what.. and then ask do the unwise need to be restricted to news more than the wise?? answer this.. which one can be fooled easier by crooks who are trying to make money?

I agree. Rupert Murdoch fools plenty of conservative, xenophobic morons.

the media makes their money off of a wide democracy where the unwise are free to vote and make free decisions.. they hide science findings that would stop democracies because of their money agenda

FOLLOW THE MONEY... they also make people FEEL LESS if they have not the same ability as another in order to promote more free to make decisions to help their money... they hide science findings on intellect differences for their money agenda to make the unwise FIGHT to do that ability that they don't have.... that would be the same as making men feel less for not nursing babies like women

this money agenda of the media is the cause of liberalism and its low GDP scores and cause of the wise fleeing from liberal areas and the liberal areas falling into misery

I read a thread title like this and I think - Is this person promoting a conspiracy theory?

Then I read the rambling open post and it shows me, there is no need to read any further. This post thread should be move to CT.

How does the media make their money?? how?? the answer to that is a fact and NOT a theory? THE LESS RATINGS the less MONEY is this fact hard to understand?

a persons choice is based on their intellect.... crooks wants low IQ's to vote because of more easy to FOOL

Are you saying that you should not be allowed to vote?

I agree if that's what you are saying.

Are you saying that you should not be allowed to vote?

I agree if that's what you are saying.

ONLY people with very high logical thinking ability should vote they can predict success or failure from issues the stock markets are predicting that the wise will flee out of liberal europe to more conservative uk and russia... here is how they predict that

The Stock markets are showing a very important TREND... and that is the wise leaving the unwise...and the stock markets are predicting success for this in the stock

for the last 12 months

Greece -31.7%..Italy-28%..Spain -23.6%..Germany-11.9%..France-11.6%.........UK + 1%.. Russia +15.6%

Russia has been setting itself up to take the wise that runs from liberal nations by being more conservative and investors agrees

I'm thinking, me at 18 and way, way too high.

From about age 10 to about 17 I was into Conspiracy Theories BIG TIME, similar to which I deciphered from this troll... Now @ 27 I just laugh at this stupidity and he isn't even trying.

From about age 10 to about 17 I was into Conspiracy Theories BIG TIME, similar to which I deciphered from this troll... Now @ 27 I just laugh at this stupidity and he isn't even trying.

check the stock markets predicting the winners.... not a conspiracy but a fact

///////////////////////

The Stock markets are showing a very important TREND... and that is the wise leaving the unwise...and the stock markets are predicting success for this in the stock

for the last 12 months

Greece -31.7%..Italy-28%..Spain -23.6%..Germany-11.9%..France-11.6%.........UK + 1%.. Russia +15.6%

Russia has been setting itself up to take the wise that runs from liberal nations by being more conservative and investors agrees

30 years ago, I smoked pot, a lot. And, thinking up crazy **** that we thought sounded profound was definitely a part of that equation. The comments in this thread sound familiar.

here is some big news.. is that christianity is growing strong in china and its the protestant kind which is more conservative and prosperous

China is fictional so any claims about China are fiction.

check the stock markets predicting the winners.... not a conspiracy but a fact

///////////////////////

for the last 12 months

Just make one of those scary doomsday flash videos. You'll feel better.

30 years ago, I smoked pot, a lot. And, thinking up crazy **** that we thought sounded profound was definitely a part of that equation. The comments in this thread sound familiar.

BUT my comments goes with the stock markets.. are they also smoking pot?

Back
Top Bottom