• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Mandalorian Season 2 Trailer

PoS

Minister of Love
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian

I can honestly say this is the best SW show since the first movie came out. For those of you who hate Star Wars, try watching this, you'll be pleasantly surprised. :cool:

I can honestly say this is the best SW show since the first movie came out. For those of you who hate Star Wars, try watching this, you'll be pleasantly surprised. :cool:

Mando season 1 was not bad, but it was overrated. Most of the people who made it sound like the best Star Wars since Empire were the same ones who whined and cried about TLJ. :lol:

Mando season 1 was not bad, but it was overrated. Most of the people who made it sound like the best Star Wars since Empire were the same ones who whined and cried about TLJ. :lol:

LOL so youre a TLJ fan, we get it already. :lamo

Ugh...it's the only reason why I got the Disney channel... Turns out my son isn't nearly as nostalgic about the old cartoons as I am.

And you made my point too! :2wave:

Actually I've got 1.33 billion points, as in, the box office returns of TLJ. :mrgreen:

Now are you going to keep armchair quarterbacking or are you going to actually discuss your OP? :)

Actually I've got 1.33 billion points, as in, the box office returns of TLJ. :mrgreen:
Pity that you'll never get a cent out of that LOL.

I'll let the fans of SW speak for themselves what they thought of it. :2razz:

Pity that you'll never get a cent ouf of it LOL.

I'm so sorry you feel that way. :lol:

I'll let the fans of SW speak for themselves what they thought of it. :2razz:

They're entitled to their opinions. As are the $1.33 billion worth of movie tickets sold to TLJ. :)

How's your movie coming that will make as much at the box office as TLJ? :thumbs:

I'm so sorry you feel that way. :lol:

They're entitled to their opinions. As are the $1.33 billion worth of movie tickets sold to TLJ. :)
Still pretending that TLJ's profits are your own? LMAO! That's amazing. Do you wear a beard like George Lucas too? :lamo

Completely agree.

Back
Top Bottom