• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The lw media can't stop lying about about George Zimmerman

That's what was determined by the evidence presented at the trial.
Thats the story you assumed to be true from what George said, that is the only evidence that Trayvon was the "attacker". That is defending George, it is what you do.
It doesn't make Zimmerman a good person or remove all culpability.
It does make Trayvon the bad guy, that is your choice.

Now I'm still waiting for you to get busy with that other matter where you accused me of racism, don't chicken out.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You still don't get it.

You obviously never will.
I get that, whenever a white man, under any circumstances, shoots a black man, people who are very liberal will claim it's murder.

I get that, whenever a white man, under any circumstances, shoots a black man, people who are very liberal will claim it's murder.
Or, it could be something completely different and nothing at all to do with one being "very Liberal."

Perhaps it could be that one who is very Liberal also sees that in the eyes of GOD and HIS laws anyone who kills is guilty of murder in HIS eyes, if unrepentant.

As I mentioned previously I am aware Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder in man's court of law and that I accepted that verdict especially since I did not hear and see all that the jury in his trial did and had not been privy to the charge the Judge gave to the jury before they began deliberations.

not what the thread was about at all. As has been explained brilliantly in post #65 by @gino .
"This thread is not about George Zimmerman. It is about the MSM being deliberately untrueful about a criminal proceeding. Whether or not you like George Zimmerman does not excuse the MSM from willfully lying to the public in order to support a political narrative."
#Truth#Bomb

Murder is generally synonymous with killing of another human. In fact, murder literally translates as 'killing'. Zimmerman was definitely in the wrong, and killed an innocent person minding his own business. Being legally exonerated doesn't make his killing of Trayvon justified, it just means that he won't be punished by the state.

If you expect me to believe that this is a media critique and not you rushing to the defense of a personal hero, I have some unfortunate news for you. A quick search of these forums shows that you've been defending Zimmerman since 2013.

Murder is generally synonymous with killing of another human. In fact, murder literally translates as 'killing'. Zimmerman was definitely in the wrong, and killed an innocent person minding his own business. Being legally exonerated doesn't make his killing of Trayvon justified, it just means that he won't be punished by the state.

If you expect me to believe that this is a media critique and not you rushing to the defense of a personal hero, I have some unfortunate news for you. A quick search of these forums shows that you've been defending Zimmerman since 2013.
Your opinion -not supported by the evidence presented at the trial. Not interested in re-trying the case.
i also not interested in what you believe. The thread title is self explanatory.(shrugs shoulders)

Here’s a transcript of the audio as presented by the Times: [emphasis added]

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department, this line is being recorded. This is Sean.

Zimmerman: Hey, we’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood and there’s a real suspicious guy. This guy looks like he’s up to no good or he’s on drugs or something. He looks black.

Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?

Zimmerman: A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie. He’s got something in his hands. I don’t know what his deal is. These assholes, they always get away. Shit, he’s running.

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah.

Dispatcher: Okay, we don’t need you to do that.

That's false.

NBC intentionally and deceitfully edited the 911 call to make it appear racial.

NBC News Admits ‘Error’ of Edited 911 Call in Trayvon Martin Controversy (Video)​

The network has concluded its investigation into the "Today" broadcast, expressing "regret" for the situation and apologizing to viewers.

Zimmerman sued NBC.

Now more than ever, journalism appears to be no longer about reporting facts or the search for truth, but instead about manipulating facts to maximize ratings. A case in point is the complaint George Zimmerman filed last December against NBC. The complaint alleges NBC’s use of edited 911 audio, as part of its coverage of Trayvon Martin’s death, was defamatory and an intentional infliction of emotional distress.

The transcript of the 911 call, released by the City of Sanford, begins as follows:

Dispatcher: Sanford Police Department. . . .
Zimmerman: Hey we’ve had some break-ins in my neighborhood, and there’s a real suspicious guy, uh, [near] Retreat View Circle, um, the best address I can give you is 111 Retreat View Circle. This guy looks like he’s up to no good, or he’s on drugs or something. It’s raining and he’s just walking around, looking about.
Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he white, black, or Hispanic?
Zimmerman: He looks black.
Dispatcher: Did you see what he was wearing?
Zimmerman: Yeah. A dark hoodie, like a grey hoodie, and either jeans or sweatpants and white tennis shoes. He’s [unintelligible], he was just staring . . .
Dispatcher: OK, he’s just walking around the area . . .
Zimmerman: . . . looking at all the houses.
Dispatcher: OK . . .
Zimmerman: Now he’s just staring at me.
Dispatcher: OK – you said it’s 1111 Retreat View? Or 111?
Zimmerman: That’s the clubhouse . . .
Dispatcher: That’s the clubhouse, do you know what the – he’s near the clubhouse right now?
Zimmerman: Yeah, now he’s coming towards me.
Dispatcher: OK.
Zimmerman: He’s got his hand in his waistband. And he’s a black male.

The jury should have awarded Zimmerman $1 Billion in punitive damages.

Perhaps that would send a wake-up call to the Lame-Stream Media to stop manipulating video and audio tape, and lying by omission of material facts.

Back
Top Bottom