• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Islamophobia and the hate industry, search for the money

Do you think that Islamophobia and the hate industry is motivated by money and funding?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Islamophobia, is a made up word, pretending it is Muslimophobia.

The two need to be separated until the orders of Islam take effect on the people it is designed to control.

Muslims are human beings, at the mercy of the things they are subjected to in life.

Islam is a written political ideology, under the guise of a religion, that is pure evil.

Most Muslims know little about their own religion, restricting their knowledge to what their cleric and peers tell them.

Aren't most christians exactly like Most muslims in knowing little about their own religion, restricting their knowledge to what their cleric and peers tell them? Isn't that how ALL religions basically work?

As I said, the "Freedom to Pimp" card.

Google "Muslim XXX"
I did, they're wearing nothing but a hijab.

Oh looky you have an opinion. Lol

You cant even read it. Lol

Aren't most christians exactly like Most muslims in knowing little about their own religion, restricting their knowledge to what their cleric and peers tell them? Isn't that how ALL religions basically work?

actually the "Parable of 10 minas", from Numbers. is written pretty plainly.

People who never read the bible, are usually unaware of it and Use just the Jesus Quote.

actually the "Parable of 10 minas", from Numbers. is written pretty plainly.

People who never read the bible, are usually unaware of it and Use just the Jesus Quote.

A parable with a lesson to bring nonbelievers before God to be killed

A parable with a lesson to bring nonbelievers before God to be killed

As I said, people who are unfamiliar with the bible.

parable with a lesson to bring people who opposed the king to be killed

Has nothing to do with any God, but you will make up what you want.
Or are Numbers and Luke hate sights????

Last edited:

Actually no.

If you go to a christian preacher, and ask him about Jesus.
Not only will he tell you what to read, he will give you the books.

Go to a Muslim cleric and he will give you excuses.
he might give you a 21st century book report.
But he will steer you away from the original books.

As I said, people who are unfamiliar with the bible.

parable with a lesson to bring people who opposed the king to be killed

Has nothing to do with any God, but you will make up what you want.

The king of kings

Telm me again how many gods Christians worship? Lol

Actually no.

You know this as a devout muslim....lol

Actually no.

That is a wild arse attribution of behavior in both clerics. But I get how sometimes anecdotal "evidence" is required to make gigantic dumb generalizations.

Meanwhile kids in Islam memorize the Qu'ran while christian kids lap up picture books about biblical mythology. Yep you got a handle on this whole muslim vs christian thing.

That is a wild arse attribution of behavior in both clerics. But I get how sometimes anecdotal "evidence" is required to make gigantic dumb generalizations.

Meanwhile kids in Islam memorize the Qu'ran while christian kids lap up picture books about biblical mythology. Yep you got a handle on this whole muslim vs christian thing.

I have no idea WTF you are talking about, or why, and I really don't think you do either.

I know what he's talking about

So do I but he is off in the wrong direction.
He is speaking of the brainwashing in the religions and how the people grow with it.

I am speaking of the content of the religions.

He likes to pretend he can make global generalizations of what it is like to grow up muslim all over the world...yet he is not muslim or a expert on islam. He is easily dismissed

He likes to pretend he can make global generalizations of what it is like to grow up muslim all over the world...yet he is not muslim or a expert on islam. He is easily dismissed

Making something up again. Do you have a problem with English,
Or just don't understand.

I have no idea WTF you are talking about, or why, and I really don't think you do either.

Fact is you excoriate muslims for not knowing much about Islam other than what their cleric and peers tell them, and yet that is precisely the same condition the vast majority of christians experience.

Fact is you excoriate muslims for not knowing much about Islam other than what their cleric and peers tell them, and yet that is precisely the same condition the vast majority of christians experience.

We know that, In fact I believe it was mentioned several times.
However that does not change the content of the religion.

Most of the Christian religion is pretty good, and not knowing about it, really isn't an issue
It was 500 to 1000 years ago when the Catholics went on a rampage, doing things that were not in the religion,
but telling the people that is what God wanted.

And compare that to the Islamic religion, where the entire storyline of the religion is rob, rape, and kill,
And the good ones, are the ones who hijacked the religion, and made it peaceful.
This is evident today with peaceful Muslims all over.

However none of the Muslims who are aware of the content are making it public, to promote change.

Two completely different aspects.

We know that, In fact I believe it was mentioned several times.
However that does not change the content of the religion.

Most of the Christian religion is pretty good, and not knowing about it, really isn't an issue
It was 500 to 1000 years ago when the Catholics went on a rampage, doing things that were not in the religion,
but telling the people that is what God wanted.

And compare that to the Islamic religion, where the entire storyline of the religion is rob, rape, and kill,
And the good ones, are the ones who hijacked the religion, and made it peaceful.
This is evident today with peaceful Muslims all over.

However none of the Muslims who are aware of the content are making it public, to promote change.

Two completely different aspects.

That OPINION is dismissed

Back
Top Bottom