• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Islamophobia and the hate industry, search for the money

Do you think that Islamophobia and the hate industry is motivated by money and funding?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Tell us again about how you believe the Christian's follow many different gods. Lol

Why you didn't understand it the first ten times.
What makes you think you will understand it the 11th.

Why you didn't understand it the first ten times.
What makes you think you will understand it the 11th.

Ok folks there it is.

He believes Christian's follow many different gods.

Just do you know who he is

I hate Islam, and I have no phobias.

I have been to enough of their **** hole countries to see how they operate...... and how they treat women as 2nd hand citizens.

Disgusting.
I suppose Americans feel their treating of women as objects is much more noble.

We are always one election away from a female president, and I hope it happens in my lifetime.

Women in America have the freedom and potential for anything.

You don't have a argument for any comparison.

I dont care for Islam...I dont care for any of the big three Abrahamic beliefs for that matter, or any religion which advocates the oppression or harm of any non believers, or reducing anyone to a second class status regardless of the reason ( gender, orientation, skin color, etc), and claiming its is somehow justified because of "Gods will".

If it is in writing in your so called Holy Book, then its not so Holy.....re-write it to strip out the BS text, or step up and be honest about the hate and discrimination in those books; but do not expect the rest of the worlds population to believe your bull**** statements about "religions of peace and love"; and so long as you cling to your books with thier passages about subjugating, killing, or oppressing anyone in any way, you can expect people to call you out for the hypocrisy and discriminate against you and your hate filled beliefs.

generally yes.
women here in America have much more freedoms than women in Muslim countries.

I dont care for Islam...I dont care for any of the big three Abrahamic beliefs for that matter, or any religion which advocates the oppression or harm of any non believers, or reducing anyone to a second class status regardless of the reason ( gender, orientation, skin color, etc), and claiming its is somehow justified because of "Gods will".

If it is in writing in your so called Holy Book, then its not so Holy.....re-write it to strip out the BS text, or step up and be honest about the hate and discrimination in those books; but do not expect the rest of the worlds population to believe your bull**** statements about "religions of peace and love"; and so long as you cling to your books with thier passages about subjugating, killing, or oppressing anyone in any way, you can expect people to call you out for the hypocrisy and discriminate against you and your hate filled beliefs.
You have no knowledge of the Abrahamic faiths, do you?

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

You have no knowledge of the Abrahamic faiths, do you?

I imagine you will regale us all with your interpretation of the peace and joy they represent....please do not bother; I have no interest in another rendition of someone telling us that the passages in these books that state, "fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them", or this lovely bit of humanity, "But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”.....Does not really mean what it states, its just religious code for "love they neighbor"...right?

including for being a prostitute.

Sûrah an Nûr 24.33
‘… And do not, in order to gain some of the fleeting pleasures of this worldly life
, coerce your slave women into whoredom if they are desirous of marriage, and if anyone should coerce them,
then, verily, after they have been compelled (to submit in their helplessness), ( The freedom to pimp card )
God will be much forgiving, a dispenser of grace (to them).

Sûrah an Nûr 24.33
‘… And do not, in order to gain some of the fleeting pleasures of this worldly life
, coerce your slave women into whoredom if they are desirous of marriage, and if anyone should coerce them,
then, verily, after they have been compelled (to submit in their helplessness), ( The freedom to pimp card )

Translation provided by a anti Muslim hate site

I imagine you will regale us all with your interpretation of the peace and joy they represent....please do not bother; I have no interest in another rendition of someone telling us that the passages in these books that state, "fight and slay the Pagans wherever ye find them", or this lovely bit of humanity, "But as for these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and slaughter them before me.’”.....Does not really mean what it states, its just religious code for "love they neighbor"...right?

People like to use these quotes, with out much thought.
The one you quoted is actually

The "Parable of 10 minas", from Numbers.

People like to ignore that, and pretend Jesus is a killer, even though the very thought of it, violates all he taught.

Now Islam is different, because Muhammed was a killer, rapist, thief, etc. and the thousands of verses about it,
Pretty much fall in line with the story told.

Luke 19 BSB

Last edited:
Translation provided by a anti Muslim hate site

Our village I---- has a problem with reality.

He thinks the Qur'an and Sunnah are hate sites.
So here are some more transplantations.

Muhsin Khan
And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah enriches them of His Bounty. And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you know that they are good and trustworthy. And give them something yourselves out of the wealth of Allah which He has bestowed upon you. And force not your maids to prostitution, if they desire chastity, in order that you may make a gain in the (perishable) goods of this worldly life. But if anyone compels them (to prostitution), then after such compulsion, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to those women, i.e. He will forgive them because they have been forced to do this evil action unwillingly).

Pickthall
And let those who cannot find a match keep chaste till Allah give them independence by His grace. And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), write it for them if ye are aware of aught of good in them, and bestow upon them of the wealth of Allah which He hath bestowed upon you. Force not your slave-girls to whoredom that ye may seek enjoyment of the life of the world, if they would preserve their chastity. And if one force them, then (unto them), after their compulsion, lo! Allah will be Forgiving, Merciful

Shakir
And let those who do not find the means to marry keep chaste until Allah makes them free from want out of His grace. And (as for) those who ask for a writing from among those whom your right hands possess, give them the writing if you know any good in them, and give them of the wealth of Allah which He has given you; and do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, when they desire to keep chaste, in order to seek the frail good of this world's life; and whoever compels them, then surely after their compulsion Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Our village I---- has a problem with reality.

He thinks the Qur'an and Sunnah are hate sites.
So here are some more transplantations.

Muhsin Khan
And let those who find not the financial means for marriage keep themselves chaste, until Allah enriches them of His Bounty. And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), give them such writing, if you know that they are good and trustworthy. And give them something yourselves out of the wealth of Allah which He has bestowed upon you. And force not your maids to prostitution, if they desire chastity, in order that you may make a gain in the (perishable) goods of this worldly life. But if anyone compels them (to prostitution), then after such compulsion, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful (to those women, i.e. He will forgive them because they have been forced to do this evil action unwillingly).

Pickthall
And let those who cannot find a match keep chaste till Allah give them independence by His grace. And such of your slaves as seek a writing (of emancipation), write it for them if ye are aware of aught of good in them, and bestow upon them of the wealth of Allah which He hath bestowed upon you. Force not your slave-girls to whoredom that ye may seek enjoyment of the life of the world, if they would preserve their chastity. And if one force them, then (unto them), after their compulsion, lo! Allah will be Forgiving, Merciful

Shakir
And let those who do not find the means to marry keep chaste until Allah makes them free from want out of His grace. And (as for) those who ask for a writing from among those whom your right hands possess, give them the writing if you know any good in them, and give them of the wealth of Allah which He has given you; and do not compel your slave girls to prostitution, when they desire to keep chaste, in order to seek the frail good of this world's life; and whoever compels them, then surely after their compulsion Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Notice no link folks.

None of those words appear in the Qur'an and Sunnah

He cant show you the anti Muslim hate sites he gets them from

I know.

When pointing out the hypocrisy of religions, I am equal opportunity.

And there is much to point out, in virtually all religions.

However IMO the NT of Christianity, is probably the best thing going for people who need "Sky Daddys."

And there is much to point out, in virtually all religions.

However IMO the NT of Christianity, is probably the best thing going for people who need "Sky Daddys."

While I do not follow a particular belief, Lady Bum leans towards Wicca, and the mantra, 'An' it harm none, do what ye will' ....a philosophy and tenet in life I think we can all agree on, and should be practiced daily.

Sûrah an Nûr 24.33
That is, if the women are coersed to do such a thing, they will be forgiven. That is obvious from the Arabic grammar.

See? You don't.

That is, if the women are coersed to do such a thing, they will be forgiven. That is obvious from the Arabic grammar.

As I said, the "Freedom to Pimp" card.

Google "Muslim XXX"
I did, they're wearing nothing but a hijab.

See? You don't.

Naturally, you are all knowing and can interpret those statements for us poor unenlightened souls.......because "bring them here and slaughter them before me" is just so nuanced and subtle with many different meanings.

Naturally, you are all knowing and can interpret those statements for us poor unenlightened souls.......because "bring them here and slaughter them before me" is just so nuanced and subtle with many different meanings.

Before you push that one, you need to learn what it is.

Just trying to help

Before you push that one, you need to learn what it is.

Just trying to help

I do know what it is; and more importantly, its an example of text in religious writings ( parables/stories or not ) used to advocate messages of violence.

The problem I see in religion is that clergy, like Lawyers, do thier utmost to convince you that you simply cannot understand Religion or the Constitution without them to tell you what it really means.

If thats not the perfect control, I dont know what is.

Back
Top Bottom