• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The human body can heal itself.

Can the body heal itself?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just recently @trixare4kids shared a miracle that happened in her life. Are you claiming she lied? People in the past and many today are eyewitnesses of miracles. Do you have a good explanation for the miracles even doctors speak of?

How was she able to determine the “miracle” was actually supernatural in nature?

Muslims and Hindus claim to be “eyewitnesses to miracles” of their deities. Do you accept that as evidence that those religions are true and Christianity is false?

It's no sweat off my ass what you believe or don't believe. I'm just not invested in trying to prove anything to you.
I didn't ask you to prove Trix's claim, Im still astounded that you, trix, rev.......are claiming to have proof of a "miracle", WITH DOCUMENTATION.......and yet, don't care one iota to produce this history making proof showing that it is all TRUE.

It is the typical game played by the religious, even when they claim to have proof of gawds work......they refuse to promote or show the documentation. They want non-believers to become believers.....but then make all sorts of excuses to not produce.

Pointless.

Every time “miracles” have been tested, there is no objectively verifiable evidence they are actually miracles. They are natural phenomena every single time.
I'm not one bit surprised that miracles would appear as natural phenomena. You just don't understand how it works, through natural means.
This is part where you dismiss that as “well god uses natural phenomena”, but that means there is no functional difference between your god existing and it not existing.
Healing when God intervenes is a gift, always.

Circumstantial evidence is also part of the backbone of our criminal justice system. You're striking out here. Just stop making excuses for your disbelief.

You’ve listed the two weakest kinds of evidence in the justice system and the two types that result in the most frequent overturning of false convictions.

My point is valid despite your feeble attempt to refute it. The Aztecs were saved just by the sheer large population. Human beings didn't just pop up by the millions. Is that what you believe?

Human beings already had a robust functional immune system when they evolved. We got from the species we evolved from. How many times do I need to say this?

Congratulations on finally learning how pandemics spread.

Are you wanting to play this game? They most definitely are.

No, the foundation of our criminal justice system is expert testimony, usually in the form of the arresting officer.

You’ve listed the two weakest kinds of evidence in the justice system and the two types that result in the most frequent overturning of false convictions.
Yet both are used all the time in criminal cases. You should tell DAs to stop wasting taxpayers money on persecuting cases based on them.

I'm not one bit surprised that miracles would appear as natural phenomena.
You can't have it both ways, it is either a natural phenomena, or supernatural.

Supposedly it is documented....but yet you don't care to determine it.....after pronouncing that it "appears as natural"

They will only assume you're lying about this or suffering from delusions, but we both know neither is the case. I'm convinced (having seen many miracles) that God healed you. It's the objective of the Adversary (the Devil) to cause you to doubt what you saw in your life. It's done through people like you find here. They aren't your friends. They are more friendly (unwittingly) with the Devil.

Are you convinced the Hindu gods exist when Hindus pray and have “miraculous healing”?

I'm not one bit surprised that miracles would appear as natural phenomena. You just don't understand how it works, through natural means.

Healing when God intervenes is a gift, always.

How do you demonstrate god actually intervenes when you’ve admitted there is no discernible difference between god intervening and god not existing?

You can't have it both ways, it is either a natural phenomena, or supernatural.

Supposedly it is documented....but yet you don't care to determine it.....after pronouncing that it "appears as natural"
Not true. God works under natural laws He established.

Okay, provide a source saying our entire justice system is foundational based on eyewitness testimony as the most common form of evidence.

You won’t be able to.

Yet both are used all the time in criminal cases. You should tell DAs to stop wasting taxpayers money on persecuting cases based on them.

Have you ever heard the phrase “extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence”?

Do you believe Hinduism is a true religion because of the “eyewitness testimony” of Hindus?

Back
Top Bottom