• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The "false narrative" on Trumps covid response

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, California encouraged social distancing and issued a mask mandate which began on June 18th. They are doing about the same today as they did on June 18th. In other words, you're wrong. And, even with restrictions on the number of people in groups and social distancing, the left have been totally fine with tens of thousands of protesters. But voting? No. That's to dangerous to do in person, even if everyone is wearing masks and social distancing.

Yeah, AFTER Trump let things get out of hand. BUT IF, Trump would have got out in front of the virus ...

... He could have, should have, gotten out in front of it. He could have consulted with the best medical minds to formulate a plan and presented that plan, any plan to the AmeriCAN people with a prime time Major News Conference from behind the Resolute Desk like so many Presidents have in the past. He could have sounded the alarm to industry and ramped up the production of PPP, respirators and whatever else his medical team advised. He could have set an example by displaying how to comply with medical recommendations and encouraged his followers and ALL AmeriCANs to do the same.

Instead he did next to nothing and what he did do was, more often than not, a bad example, bad advice and downright LIES (as usual). The situation we're in now and how WE AmeriCANs are going to prevail has NOTHING to do with Trump.

I'm sure Trump loves getting blown daily by these useless idiots.

Since Trump supporters are cheerfully not wearing masks or socially distancing and gleefully reacting to Trump's voter suppression with his lead stooges in the USPS, it is a reaction to their actions. Trump supporters have proven they don't give a damn about Americans so why should I give a damn about them?

You should give a damn because every other person you meet is a Trump supporter. I disagree with virtually every policy position of the Democrat party, but some of my best friends are Democrats. For you to wish that literally half of the country die from this flue is ****ed up Praxas, just plain ****ed up. Perhaps you should take a break from politics for a while. Just saying.

You should give a damn because every other person you meet is a Trump supporter. I disagree with virtually every policy position of the Democrat party, but some of my best friends are Democrats. For you to wish that literally half of the country die from this flue is ****ed up Praxas, just plain ****ed up. Perhaps you should take a break from politics for a while. Just saying.

I didn't say I WISH them dead, I said I will celebrate their passing away, so don't lie about my position. When Trump supporters support spreading the virus by not wearing a ****ing mask and social distancing they have proven they don't care about Americans. I'm not going to care for them. **** Trump supporters and each and every time one passes away, it's celebration time baby, WOOHOO!!!!!!! :party :rock :cheers:

I didn't say I WISH them dead, I said I will celebrate their passing away, so don't lie about my position.

'nuff said.

Awww you mad bro? Tough ****, Trump supporters get what they deserve when they pass away.

Nah. I just don't think it's worthwhile to converse with someone who wishes hundreds of millions of people to die simply because they disagree with them on politics.

Nah. I just don't think it's worthwhile to converse with someone who wishes hundreds of millions of people to die simply because they disagree with them on politics.

Nope it isn't simply "disagreeing with them" on politics. It's the other side ACTIVELY SPREADING the virus and not giving a **** about it. Again you LIE but then I don't expect ANYTHING less from a Trump supporter like you.

Words by the President of the United States ARE actual actions taken. He's the leader of the free world for ****s sake. The entire world listens to everything he says. When he says it's going to disappear on its own, millions of idiots believe him. When he lends his support to the idea that it's no worse than the common flu, millions of people believe him. When he holds massive rallies with minimal precautions, millions of people start to think it's not that big a deal to go out to the bars, or host a party, or walk around without social distancing or masks. Those are all actions that cost lives. As head of state, the very least Trump can do is lead by example. He utterly failed to do even that.

it is his followers that can't seem to or don't want to take a look at themselves and see the people you are describing, they can't see it is them you are talking about.
a lot of them take every word Trump says as gospel and would argue that if he said up was down and down was up he was 150% correct and there is nothing anybody could say or do that would change their minds
Have a nice afternoon

Daily, herein the left attacks falsely the actions taken by President Trump and his administration to fight this Covid virus. While Trump was taking decisive actions, Pelosi was telling people to come to China town, nothing is going on here....Joe Biden was accusing Trump of crazy, now debunked statements....many MSM news outlets were downplaying the virus as a cold...even many doctors were on the lefts side and accusing Trump of wrong action to ban flights from China and elsewhere. Here is the truth and not fearmongering from the left.

List: 74 actions taken by Trump to fight virus and bolster economy

TIMELINE: The Trump Administration's Decisive Actions To Combat the Coronavirus | Donald J. Trump for President

These are just for starters, as there are easily available to see the actual truth of Trumps actions taken to fight the Covid virus, but none of these leftist will ever show you these facts, but only push a "false narrative" with no substance, and simply whine. Instead of working with the President, the democrats have decided to use the virus as a political tool....this plan has now backfired upon the left and will be seen in November.

The left probably know these things will backfire on them but they are desperate.
Throwing anything at the wall, hoping something will stick

And CNN and MSNBC are news organizations. Ah-huh.

The News Channels are chock full of ENTERTAINERS.....nothing more and nothing less. Pick your entertainment channel of choice. Myself I like TMC. At least there is some real artistic talent there.

Learning to read should be a prerequisite for posting here.

So, let me get this straight, Covid has been managed? Those are YOUR words. So, why are you attacking Trump for the virus when it is being managed? Don't forget, the buck stops here. If Democrats are doing so well managing the virus, it is happening while Trump is president. What happened to Trump has murdered 200,000 Americans?

They are doing the best they can given that there has never been a National Plan FOR ANYTHING COVID.
- Not a testing plan
- Not a contact tracing plan
- Not support for the development of rapid testing
- Not a PPE plan
- Not a school opening plan

All there has been is a bunch of Trumpian BS out of the WH and a bunch of political interference in CDC and FDA.

Where are the Walgreens and CVS drive up testing stations that were promised months ago? Where is the web based tool that was promised months ago? What happened to blather like "One guy from China", "15 cases going to 0","[Covid] will magically disappear", "ITS A HOAX", "Children are almost immune". Trump new better as early as Feb 7th if not earlier.

And now NOW when virtually everybody with a brain knows that masking up and distancing knock down transmission Bozo the President is still bucking the Scientists.

Dr Redfield today in a hearing on the Hill, "IMO this mask will protect me better than a vaccine".

The left probably know these things will backfire on them but they are desperate.
Throwing anything at the wall, hoping something will stick

Dang sure nothing is sticking, because people are wondering, well, what have the democrats done to fight this pandemic? Correct answer is obstruction and the American People know it.

Dang sure nothing is sticking, because people are wondering, well, what have the democrats done to fight this pandemic? Correct answer is obstruction and the American People know it.

Obstruction??? I am almost afraid to ask ...but I will play along for a little while. Care to explain that one!

Obstruction??? I am almost afraid to ask ...but I will play along for a little while. Care to explain that one!

Guess you've been living in "never never land" for the last several months and missed out on all the obstruction of the left through this pandemic. There really is NO need to explain, for those of us, who have been coherent can readily see the utter failure of the left and their treacherous ways.....don't worry, some of your comrades will give you the opium you so desperately need, in the next few hours.

Guess you've been living in "never never land" for the last several months and missed out on all the obstruction of the left through this pandemic. There really is NO need to explain, for those of us, who have been coherent can readily see the utter failure of the left and their treacherous ways.....don't worry, some of your comrades will give you the opium you so desperately need, in the next few hours.

Meaning Ya' GOT NOTHING. Thanks for verifying.

Meaning Ya' GOT NOTHING. Thanks for verifying.

As I've been asking all your comrades, what has the democrats done to fight the Covid virus?

Back
Top Bottom