• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The False and Exaggerated Claims Still Being Spread About the Capitol Riot

What you need to make up your mind did they hoist her through a window or did she cross a barricade? And why is that deserving of the death penalty?
Crazy person climbing over crowd of other crazies that forced their way into the Capital Building, trying to get further into the building, where members of Congress may be, while wearing a bright red backpack?

She couldn’t have presented a bigger potential danger if she had Bowie knife clenched between her teeth and a 1911 in her hand.

Crazy person climbing over crowd of other crazies that forced their way into the Capital Building, trying to get further into the building, where members of Congress may be, while wearing a bright red backpack?

She couldn’t have presented a bigger potential danger if she had Bowie knife clenched between her teeth and a 1911 in her hand.
The only persons who had claimed their “intent” were the Trump mob. They announced to the world they were there to kill Pelosi, pence and the persons who have committed treasonous acts.

Total hypocrisy of the left. It's ok to burn down cities and vandalize, storm federal buildings, attack the police, take over swaths of territory from the police, defund the police, and yet protesters against an election should all be rounded up and jailed.
Yep, a huge mob of delusional nut jobs attacking the houses of Congress, intending to stop the final (albeit mostly ceremonial) official act of declaring Biden the rightfully elected winner of the 2020 presidential election is exactly the same as various protests around the country. Exactly.

Schism spams a useless blog post to try to distract us from the fact that he has no problem with the 1/06 attacks.
They defend the deadly insurrection of January 6, 2021 just as they defend the cowardly traitor who incited it. America's worst, pathetic, anti-American.

This is what an attack on police looks like -
This is them giving the cops a big hug and a wet kiss, like your traitor claimed. Do you support this? Still lying down for the coward ex-Inciter In Chief?

cop-crushed.jpg

What is funny is, trump told them he would be marching to the capitol with them, and then he stood back and watched them fight and die for him (and lose badly).

23728abf5594e902ef4f52b017ca779eb15e9769.gifv

NoW tHeY aRe GoiNg tO jAiL.

:ROFLMAO:

They defend the deadly insurrection of January 6, 2021 just as they defend the cowardly traitor who incited it. America's worst, pathetic, anti-American.
So many ways to express how horrible a person and president Trump has been. None that are terrible enough to properly describe him.

Maybe some really smart and creative lexicographers will come up with something for us.

It has nothing to do with any of this. She has a maga hat on and you think that's enough to kill people.

Just be honest.

I believe millions of Americans felt just like you thats why they voted trump out and voted in record numbers and even the highest percentages in recent times

Hi!

It's entirely possible that we dodged a bullet in the 2020 election. The continued popularity of Mr. Donald Trump, however, suggests we've still cause for concern. This poor old country mouse will continue to post about the possibility of a one-party United States of America.

Regards, stay safe 'n well.

Well said.

Hi!

Thank you for your kind comment. If you've run across my posts, you've seen that I'm not given to posting vituperative nonsense. I'm acutely aware that, for the most part, there's a fellow human being behind the 'handles' on this and other forums. That person deserves my full respect. To that end I post material that is fact-based and, hopefully, reasonable. [Ed.: He's also got an imaginary editor, me, looking over his shoulder and bringing him up short whenever he gets too pedantic. He was born without a [PAUSE] button.]

Regards, best to you and yours.

It has nothing to do with any of this. She has a maga hat on and you think that's enough to kill people.

Just be honest.
Of course, truth and facts mean nothing to you.

Hi!

1.)It's entirely possible that we dodged a bullet in the 2020 election.
2.) The continued popularity of Mr. Donald Trump, however, suggests we've still cause for concern. This poor old country mouse will continue to post about the possibility of a one-party United States of America.

1.) possible? id say its glaringly obvious that we did we did
2.) concern? maybe but the extremists part of that crowd lost and lost big. They are mocked for the nutters they are

the avg, normal part arent really gun ho, many have left, converted or now also blats him for the mess he was. The reality is he had the lowest approval rate in history and he won in 2016 with the lowest percentage turn out in my lifetime (and even before 1950) and then he sucked so bad it inspired the greatest percentage turn out in my lifetime and all the way back before 1920

Sure, the entire case hinges on what Bongaway saw on TV.

Have they called you as a witness yet?
Let me know when to prove you incorrect. I'll give you a hint, it was a handgun.

1.) possible? id say its glaringly obvious that we did we did
2.) concern? maybe but the extremists part of that crowd lost and lost big. They are mocked for the nutters they are

the avg, normal part arent really gun ho, many have left, converted or now also blats him for the mess he was. The reality is he had the lowest approval rate in history and he won in 2016 with the lowest percentage turn out in my lifetime (and even before 1950) and then he sucked so bad it inspired the greatest percentage turn out in my lifetime and all the way back before 1920

Thank you for your reply.

Total hypocrisy of the left. It's ok to burn down cities and vandalize, storm federal buildings, attack the police, take over swaths of territory from the police, defund the police, and yet protesters against an election should all be rounded up and jailed.

It’s not like the rest of the post was any more accurate but this was suuuuuuper silly.

Just be honest.

MAGA hats = domestic terrorists per intelligence reports citing white nationalism as the greatest domestic terror threat. The folks that stormed our capitol did so under the flag of an illegitimate government, and wearing MAGA gear.

If Ashli had stayed out of our capitol, she’d still be alive.

I witnessed cops moving the barricades aside and motioning people forward. The "outnumbered cop" wasn't being pursued...he was leading them.

And I witnessed one fatality...a woman murdered by a cop.

(Just to be clear, I saw all this in a video recorded and presented on YouTube by Antifa.)

They remove the barriers so that the mob can't use the barriers as weapons.

It's standard procedure.

If Ashli had stayed out of our capitol, she’d still be alive.

Therefore, if George Floyd hadn't tried to pass a fake $20 he'd still be alive today.

You're a legal genius.

Therefore, if George Floyd hadn't tried to pass a fake $20 he'd still be alive today.

You're a legal genius.

Yah a white nationalist dumbass trying to climb into the capitol during a terrorist assault = Black guy with a counterfeit $20.

The difference is you seem to feel bad for the terrorist and I feel bad for the guy who was handcuffed while being murdered.

Weird.

<> She was climbing through a window that Antifa had broken. <>

lol. An invisible Antifa broke the window out of malice, but a Trump Traitor thought she was in a kid's museum and innocently attempted to interact with a broken window exhibit, therefore...

that cop murdered her.

That is so catastrophically stupid. Either you actually believed that you could gaslight people into believing that, or you were required to post it despite seeing how insanely stupid it is. :ROFLMAO:

Nah, she was one of the Trump Traitors that tried to murder a bunch of congress to help Trump steal the election, and she got herself killed.

But then, you also have been pushing the voter fraud lie. On that score, did you hear what Powell has her attorneys saying in court, because she doesn't want to end up broke n' homeless? Here's what she's saying about her claims of voter fraud: "reasonable people would not accept such statements as fact"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom