• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The FACTS of COVID are that it is an East Coast problem in Democrat strongholds

Deaths continue to rise all over the country and if you bothered to actually check out the data you would find that it is in Blue cities across the country. The five counties with the highest mortality rate are blue or red?

Are you ever going to tell us how anyone benefits from economic policies if not allowed to go back to work particularly in blue cities and states? You got what you wanted, Biden in the WH, now tell us why Cuomo and Newsome are in so much trouble?

you keep buying the rhetoric and keep letting the left make a fool out of you
I posted the 5 highest counties with the highest current death rates. None are in the northeast.

You and paradox are free to deny science or respect and care for your fellow Americans. Doesn't mean it's a smart thing to do.

From reading many of your posts. Cast experience.
I will defer to your expertise on the morn topic. You exhibit far more experience in that regard than I ever could.

Whaza madda? My report on the deaths caused by Fauci and Cuomo in NY because they shut down was just too much for you? NY STATE has TWICE the DPMs than Florida.

Masks "work" eh? I guess one could say that if he was saying "masks work to KILL people!"
More BS
Fauci didnt lie, Trump did he admitted it
Masks work
Masks dotn kil lpeople
Youir own links prove your claims are false
Why do you like spanking yourslef all the time?

I see you ran off
You were wrong about that as well. Do you ever get anything correct?

Now will you admit your claims about the population of New York state in the OP were wrong?

See reality
'nuff said
Reality is, my friend, the death rate in maskless Florida is half that of New York. What is it you are having difficulty with and how can I help you get through this?

You were wrong about that as well. Do you ever get anything correct?

Now will you admit your claims about the population of New York state in the OP were wrong?
Why is the death rate per million in Florida half that of New York? Is it because they DON'T wear masks?

Reality is, my friend, the death rate in maskless Florida is half that of New York. What is it you are having difficulty with and how can I help you get through this?
How can reality be your friend since you are clearly unacquainted with each other?

Why is the death rate per million in Florida half that of New York? Is it because they DON'T wear masks?
And here people we see the binary non thinker in all his non existent glory showing just why he is not worth taking seriously on any subject ever.

Fauci and Cuomo lied and people died.

Masks are worthless. Florida proves this.

Case closed.

Florida is not maskless.

Most of their counties require masks including Orange County where WDW is located.

While President-elect Joe Biden has hinted at a national mandate for masks when he takes office on Jan. 20, he for the moment encourages use of masks as a patriotic duty. An increasing number of Florida jurisdictions now require masks in public and at designated businesses.

Gov. Ron DeSantis has no plans to issue a statewide mask requirement at this time, but also won’t preempt local regulations. When he moved Florida to Phase Three, he said the move would preempt any fines and punishments attached to local rules. Yet since then, mask ordinances have continued to stand up to court challenges.

And here people we see the binary non thinker in all his non existent glory showing just why he is not worth taking seriously on any subject ever.
You are math-challenged. An obvious publik skool graduate. I can't help you until you get past the new math stage. Let me know

Doxie yhou are not and have never been a consrvatove you ar
You are math-challenged. An obvious publik skool graduate. I can't help you until you get past the new math stage. Let me know
Lol the guy who clearly failed out of homeschool is pretending like he has any clue about math or anything else

You are math-challenged.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Except I never said they tell the entire story. From a contagion perspective, the number of cases tell you how many of those who are tested are positive, which in turn gives you data on how widely it is spreading. You are now introducing outcomes, which I was not referencing in that post. What is more stunning is your continued argument that not implementing restrictions were somehow a better approach despite the numbers we're seeing now with restrictions in place across the country. What do you think the fatalities and hospitalizations would have looked like had there been no restrictions and people going about their business as usual? If you think it would be the same, or less, I'd love to hear that premise.

How widely it is spreading or how inaccurate the testing may be? In addition the severity of the virus is also ignored, when we show millions of still active when many of those cases are never investigated due to no medical treatments required it skews the data negatively and is being used by the left to scare the hell out of people. You got what you wanted in November so it is time now to hold those people responsible for their lies, distortions, shutdowns and scare tactics

2/25/2021CasesDeathsRECOVERIESACTIVE
United States28,693,9385135171.8%11,166,50014,231,703

I could, but it would be an exercise in futility since none of them are apples to apples comparison. For example, Jacksonville, FL is the most populated city on that list which has a GOP mayor. At 911,500 people, it dwarfs any of the larger US cities in population, population density, and many of the other factors which have defined how this disease spreads. Even when looking at the disease from an urban center perspective, some large cities were impacted more than others because there are living conditions which impact how frequently people come into close contact.

Actually is it a lot easier blaming red states without posting context and demonize states like TX for high Covid infections and deaths but ignoring that all major cities in TX are Democratic Controlled, were locked down, and make up most of those deaths showing that lockdowns just don't work other that destroying families and businesses. You and the left are very good at not posting context in your data.

I posted the 5 highest counties with the highest current death rates. None are in the northeast.

You and paradox are free to deny science or respect and care for your fellow Americans. Doesn't mean it's a smart thing to do.

I also posted that the five highest counties in the nation are run by Democrats with stringent lockdowns, masks, and Covid19 restrictions, that reality seems to escape you.

Doxie yhou are not and have never been a consrvatove you ar

Lol the guy who clearly failed out of homeschool is pretending like he has any clue about math or anything else
I think I need to reconsider my desire to help you understand the basic concepts of logic and math as it is becoming apparent that you are too much of a project for me to continue with. All of my attempts to teach you have fallen on deaf ears and you seem unwilling or unable to want to learn. I think it's time I step away and let others here who have far more patience than I have exhibited with you take the reins now. I'm truly sorry I was unable to get through to you but it is time for others now.

I also posted that the five highest counties in the nation are run by Democrats with stringent lockdowns, masks, and Covid19 restrictions, that reality seems to escape you.
Much does with leftists.

Fauci and Cuomo lied and people died.

Masks are worthless. Florida proves this.

Case closed.

Masks , social distancing and staying home slow the spread and lower the Covid 19 cases

Michigan proves this.

Case closed.

Michigan pasused in Mid November When Covid was spiking.

Just like staying home and staying safe at home helped lower the Covid cases significantly this last Sping.

Overall, the Michigan case rate was
14% on Nov. 16 and dropped 13% to start December, By Jan 19 our rate was just 7%. And in mid February the case rate was below 4%.

Here we go AGAIN with the far left-wingers using those "in authority" as if I am supposed to believe that person(s) because he has some initials behind his name. People are out of work, suffering, committing suicide, are depressed in those states that shut down needlessly, and the children who aren't attending school will have and do have severe psychological problems. the shutdowns were not needed. See Florida.
Yeah, why believe smart people who study these things all their careers?
I’ll tell you what, when I need surgery, I’ll go to a board certified physician with letters behind his/her name, like MD. You can have your bartender perform the surgery.
You asserting, over those that know, that shutdowns aren’t necessary, has no weight.

The problem with claiming that Florida has a lower death rate th NY is that it isn’t true. NY has a 7-day average of 119. Florida’s is 138.

You are the shining example of why people think that conservatives reject facts and double-down on what they think is true.

Back
Top Bottom