• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The FACTS of COVID are that it is an East Coast problem in Democrat strongholds

166908717_4970964749663206_6852536755540805238_n.png

Biden approval is 54%! 54%! 54%! I'm not dependent at all nor are the strong majority of Democrats. Only 19% of all Americans receive some sort of government assistance and by far that's for the SNAP program (food stamps). That means that more than 4 out 5 Americans do not receive any public assistance. The red states have a higher percentage of their population receiving public assistance. The red states are poorer than the blue states. The education level is much better in blue states than red states. The demographics are trending for the US to be a majority minority population by 2045. As of right now the majority of children are minorities. For the GQP that's bad news since almost every Republican is white...do you have a passport?

Couldn't care less but I do care that so many like you are so dependent on the liberal ideology and economics. Glad I live in TX. As for those minorities eventually liberalism runs out of other people's money to spend, then what? You going to answer the question of how dependent you are on liberal economics and social policies? Or is it you just don't care having an arrogant selfish attitude about people who have become welfare whores and dependent on the liberal policies

Your typical leftwing radical rhetoric about red states vs blue states shows just how poorly educated and informed so many people are, I am sure those liberals living in red states getting aid don't agree with you. Further I guess some people are intellectually dishonest their entire life because a red state getting aid has nothing to do with taxes paid.

As for Education the comparison between liberalism and fascism defines the education issue and the similarities mirror each other. Liberal fascism relies on the ability to dupe people like you

As for those minorities eventually liberalism runs out of other people's money to spend, then what? You going to answer the question of how dependent you are on liberal economics and social policies? Or is it you just don't care having an arrogant selfish attitude about people who have become welfare whores and dependent on the liberal policies
What money are those minorities dependent on? I have no idea what you mean? Can you LMK?

You asked how dependent am I? Not all and again what do you think I'm dependent on? I can't answer your question because I have no idea what you mean? What's a welfare whore? Have you ever met one? They get food stamps for sex?

I must say your entire rant doesn't say anything except for your usual cut and paste rambling that I'm bored of reading. I hope that getting your rant off your chest make you feel better, incoherent or not.

What money are those minorities dependent on? I have no idea what you mean? Can you LMK?

You asked how dependent am I? Not all and again what do you think I'm dependent on? I can't answer your question because I have no idea what you mean? What's a welfare whore? Have you ever met one? They get food stamps for sex?

I must say your entire rant doesn't say anything except for your usual cut and paste rambling that I'm bored of reading. I hope that getting your rant off your chest make you feel better, incoherent or not.

Right, I forgot all services are free in the liberal world because they are paid for by someone else, What a perfect example of liberal logic. You want links? OMG, look around you at all the social programs that are being provided to people who don't work for it. Where do you think the money comes from to pay for social programs? Welfare programs are addictive as they create dependence by destroying incentive. You post is a perfect example of the problem we have in this country today, people like you

Oh, by the way since Covid is your number one concern why doesn't it bother you that our borders are open and illegals are bringing the virus into this country?

https://www.nysun.com/national/after-first-60-days-biden-is-drifting-into/91459/

He has the Responsibility listed in the Constitution which apparently you don't seem to understand. He has no authority over the states and cities but apparently that doesn't resonate with you as you cannot seem to understanding that without authority there is little responsibility. I can tell you anything I want and if I tell you to do something without the authority to enforce it, you are within your rights to tell me exactly where to go

They are yes-or-no questions.

Here is one of them
Is Trump responsible for the lies Trump told the American people about the severity of COVID?

Here is a trickier one, a real head-scratcher which may stump you:
Why did Trump lie to the American people about the severity of COVID?

There's no strategy but for reasons that most people can't understand they simply to refute anything that Trump said or did - it's like they're afraid that he'll come after them if they do.
Their reasons are not obvious.
But their reasons seem essential to figuring out what's happening to them.

Why do they like the flim?
Why do they like the flam?

Here is one of them
Is Trump responsible for the lies Trump told the American people about the severity of COVID?

You really are obsessed with this issue aren't you? Are opinions always lies? As we are now seeing why aren't you attacking the WHO? This is nothing but partisan bs on your part and an anal exam of rhetoric but only of Trump certainly not WHO, CDC, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer or any other jackass. It is stunning how easy it is to indoctrinate some people like you. How did that supposed lie affect you and your family and why is it you ignore the Trump results and focus on his opinion?

Their reasons are not obvious.
But their reasons seem essential to figuring out what's happening to them.

Why do they like the flim?
Why do they like the flam?

Because in the real world results matter and in basic gov't and basic civics, the Governor and the mayors control what goes on within their borders. You cannot have responsibility for results without the authority to generate those results. Oh by the way, when is Trump going to be locked up? What happened to all those law suits that you and the left promoted? What is it about liberalism that creates people like you and your loyalty?

Right, I forgot all services are free in the liberal world because they are paid for by someone else, What a perfect example of liberal logic. You want links? OMG, look around you at all the social programs that are being provided to people who don't work for it.
You diverted again without an answer. What social programs are you referring to that people are dependent on? I don't know what you're talking about. What programs make you the angry person that you display in your posts? How about some specifics?

Your rants are getting angrier by the day and you constantly repeat yourself but when challenged to show specifically what you're talking about you never answer. If you can't share these horrible social programs then maybe, just maybe, you don't know what you're talking about?

Here is one of them

According to Conservative Trump never lied during his term. See my signature for the exact quote. When someone never answers the simplest questions it seems to me that they are hiding something or they've been cornered and don't want to admit the obvious truths that surround them because they hate the truth and it shows they're bloviating...

You really are obsessed with this issue aren't you? Are opinions always lies? As we are now seeing why aren't you attacking the WHO? This is nothing but partisan bs on your part and an anal exam of rhetoric but only of Trump certainly not WHO, CDC, Biden, Pelosi, Schumer or any other jackass. It is stunning how easy it is to indoctrinate some people like you. How did that supposed lie affect you and your family and why is it you ignore the Trump results and focus on his opinion?
Irrelevant rant and yet another dodge - why can't you simply answer a yes or no question? LOL

Oh by the way, when is Trump going to be locked up? What happened to all those law suits that you and the left promoted? What is it about liberalism that creates people like you and your loyalty?
Just wait...they're coming - they just got his tax returns and that will take time to build the case and in Georgia they are gathering evidence too. Time is not on Trump's side. He's such a deviant, lying, evil, narcissist who's day of reckoning is coming but it will be at least a few months more before he'll beg you for money for his legal defense.

In February 2020 Trump said COVID was worse than "your strenuous flus".
In February 2020 Trump said COVID was just a flu.

Which one was his opinion?
Which one was his lie?

Why are you afraid to admit a politician lied?
They do it all the time . . . even Dear Trump.

Why did Trump lie about the severity of COVID?
Have you asked yourself that yet?
You should.

Irrelevant rant and yet another dodge - why can't you simply answer a yes or no question? LOL
Don't you realize a YES or NO questions are too hard for him?
He doesn't understand the concept of yes or no
have a nice day

You diverted again without an answer. What social programs are you referring to that people are dependent on? I don't know what you're talking about. What programs make you the angry person that you display in your posts? How about some specifics?

Your rants are getting angrier by the day and you constantly repeat yourself but when challenged to show specifically what you're talking about you never answer. If you can't share these horrible social programs then maybe, just maybe, you don't know what you're talking about?

Sorry but as you have told me many times you are not my research assistance nor am I yours. Angry, me? Yes, I am angry as is spent 35 years in the private sector, was taught personal responsibility and am sick and tired of liberals like you telling me that someone else is responsible for my personal responsibility issues but more importantly I am sick and tired of paying for yours. Where in the hell do you think the money comes from to fund social programs?

When Welfare Pays Better than Work | Cato Institute

Oh by the way, you must be so proud, keep focusing on Covid ignoring policies that actually taxpayers are funding

Blackburn questions ICE, DHS on spending $86.9M on hotels for migrants | Fox News

My response wasn't to you, pretty simple answer, without authority there is no responsibility and with regard to rhetoric, freedom of speech is provided to all Americans including the President, those so called lies were educated opinions generated from information gathered from WHO and CDC

Just wait...they're coming - they just got his tax returns and that will take time to build the case and in Georgia they are gathering evidence too. Time is not on Trump's side. He's such a deviant, lying, evil, narcissist who's day of reckoning is coming but it will be at least a few months more before he'll beg you for money for his legal defense.

Awesome, can hardly wait, so if Trump isn't indicted and convicted will you be leaving this forum?

In February 2020 Trump said COVID was worse than "your strenuous flus".
In February 2020 Trump said COVID was just a flu.

Which one was his opinion?
Which one was his lie?

Why are you afraid to admit a politician lied?
They do it all the time . . . even Dear Trump.

Why did Trump lie about the severity of COVID?
Have you asked yourself that yet?
You should.

Sounds like an opinion to me, why does it matter what Trump said and how did it affect you and your family?

Yep, the Trump vaccine is now available to 90% of the people, does that include the illegals crossing the border and carrying the virus?

How easy it is for loyal leftists like you to forget

After Sixty Days Biden Is Drifting Into Surrealism (nysun.com)

Eventually, it will be impossible to disguise the fact that President Trump’s leadership produced effective vaccines with extraordinary swiftness, and these were greeted with derisive snorts of skepticism from President Biden and Vice President Harris and others who said that they “would not trust any vaccine developed by Donald Trump.”

The reality that you want to ignore

This is a phantom administration: a laid-back and thoroughly unprepossessing president, a sharply divided governing party, a completely infeasible legislative program, and still no organizing principle except orchestrated thanksgiving that Mr. Trump is gone. There is no reason to believe that this drifting flotsam of a government has any other idea of what to do with the responsibility it must soon start to discharge.

Sorry but as you have told me many times you are not my research assistance nor am I yours. Angry, me? Yes, I am angry as is spent 35 years in the private sector, was taught personal responsibility and am sick and tired of liberals like you telling me that someone else is responsible for my personal responsibility issues but more importantly I am sick and tired of paying for yours. Where in the hell do you think the money comes from to fund social programs?
In other words you can't name any social programs that people are using or abusing that makes them "dependent." I don't understand why you make outrageous accusations and when challenged with specifics you never reply. Why? Sorry you're feeling sick and tired but your inability to define what makes you sick and tired is revealing. I think you just hate that some of your fellow citizens need help because you never did. That seems to be who you are - no caring about anyone except yourself and IMHO it's incredibly Un-American selfish. Most Americans are not like you and we care about each other. If everyone would be like you the US would not exist. Your way of thinking is what I would never want to become. Your anger is scary. What do you do for fun? I play golf, spend time with my family and friends, travel as much as I can inside and outside of the US and I'm intellectually curious about the world around me. I also see the glass has half full. There's no doubt that you see the glass as empty.

My response wasn't to you, pretty simple answer, without authority there is no responsibility and with regard to rhetoric, freedom of speech is provided to all Americans including the President, those so called lies were educated opinions generated from information gathered from WHO and CDC
Here's a short video of some of Trump's lies which you claim he never did:

In other words you can't name any social programs that people are using or abusing that makes them "dependent." I don't understand why you make outrageous accusations and when challenged with specifics you never reply. Why? Sorry you're feeling sick and tired but your inability to define what makes you sick and tired is revealing. I think you just hate that some of your fellow citizens need help because you never did. That seems to be who you are - no caring about anyone except yourself and IMHO it's incredibly Un-American selfish. Most Americans are not like you and we care about each other. If everyone would be like you the US would not exist. Your way of thinking is what I would never want to become. Your anger is scary. What do you do for fun? I play golf, spend time with my family and friends, travel as much as I can inside and outside of the US and I'm intellectually curious about the world around me. I also see the glass has half full. There's no doubt that you see the glass as empty.

I gave you a list which I shouldn't have even done but still you don't get it and never will. You really seem to be very poorly educated on civics, economics, and even basic finance with no idea who funds the social programs.

Most Americans are indeed like me wanting to take care of our neighbors and not having the gov't be that neighbor, maybe that is your problem being holed up in your liberal compound totally clueless what is going on around you. This country was built on neighbor helping neighbor but liberalism takes money out of the pockets of its citizens to become that neighbor. If my anger is scary what does that really say about your ignorance of this issue?

Maybe that is your problem spending time playing golf, spending times in your liberal bastion with friends and not paying attention to what is going on around you, like the homeless in your own city, the high cost of living in your city, the exodus from your city, the rioting in liberal cities across the country, the open border policies creating massive illegal coming into this country bringing Covid with them, and more importantly the demise of our military into an inclusive entity that will not be able to compete with our enemies

US military pushes 'inclusion,' effeminacy while Russian recruitment ads emphasize masculinity (rumble.com)

Interesting how Trump rhetoric continues to bother you since he has been out of office now for over two months. You still haven't explained to anyone here how Trump rhetoric changed your opinions or direction nor how one can have responsibility without authority, Don't really care and never have about rhetoric only results and the results you want to ignore are your own personal actions and results from those actions.

Are you really this indoctrinated that you buy rhetoric and ignore results It was the biggest economy in the history of the country where it mattered in DOLLAR GDP Growth, 900 billion dollars per year, the unemployment improvement in history for the women, minorities, the wall was being built and illegal immigration was reduced. Mexico did pay for the way construction by reducing the costs of illegal immigration but by all means keep spouting liberal rhetoric and buying that rhetoric

As for the election, it really doesn't matter but how about telling me who counted to 30,529 lies that the video claims? Do you know the difference between a lie and an opinino

Back
Top Bottom