• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The EU is run by corporations!

Because they haven't presented a shred of credible evidence for their claims, that's why.

But again, how do you know that? Or are you just quoting?

But again, how do you know that? Or are you just quoting?

Do you need me to explain this to you in words you can understand, since you are obviously having trouble?

Last edited:
Do you need me to explain this to you in words you can understand, since you are obviously having trouble?

Having trouble me asking you that? I will do it again. How do you know that?

Or are you just quoting?

Pete, you're trying to use logic and reason in a discussion with a die-hard conspiracy theorist... Here's a much better use of your time: Kipling Society homepage

Cters dont want to/cannot understand or simply dont care what evidence actually is.
In their mind a claim is evidence that the claim is true, someone repeating said claim is proof the claim is true.
There is no logic when it comes to Cts, just emotions.

Oh I know he is, but does not mean that a fair assessment of what he is saying is not in order? he will of course (as he has) respond with the usual anti-Europe nationalistic far right drivel..

He's not far right or far left, he's far from reality....

well, I ask how someone knows something and now that is strange or illogical??

Or what?

Using Ad Hominems isn't really using logic now, is it?

Here's some more from Pin's hero:

https://www.davidicke.com/category/271/reptilian-agenda

Oh and then there's this little piece of wonder:
The Sixth Crusade

Run by politicians?? far far far far from it! That is the illusion sold to us.

Please watch the film above that will explain a lot.

Sorry, I can't watch internet videos.

weel you are wrong about the moon created by reptile people. I never wrote that!

The moon is made of cheese. That's why mice created it.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENGLAND LEFT THE EU!!

VICTORY!! PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP TO THE PSYCHOPATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WOW!!!

this explains why EU companies complain about Brussels over regulation. Makes sense now.

this explains why EU companies complain about Brussels over regulation. Makes sense now.

duh?

EU companies rule the European Union, not the other way around.

I just showed you why what you say isnt true

Well, yes it is totally run by Big Corporations.

Watch this video, it is full of proof.

It is run by heads of Big Corporations, hence by definitionsychopaths!

Well, what is there not too like?

Man o man.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…