• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The EU is run by corporations!

Because they haven't presented a shred of credible evidence for their claims, that's why.

But again, how do you know that? Or are you just quoting?

But again, how do you know that? Or are you just quoting?

Do you need me to explain this to you in words you can understand, since you are obviously having trouble?

Last edited:
Do you need me to explain this to you in words you can understand, since you are obviously having trouble?

Having trouble me asking you that? I will do it again. How do you know that?

Or are you just quoting?

Saying that the EU is run by "corporations" is a tad.... funny.

Corporations normally dont want more competition, which the EU has forced on markets across its member states.

Now Corporation influence there is.. just look at big pharma ability to block competition... no one denies that there is not influence. But how big an influence is there?

Car emissions and fuel efficiency. Now if the EU was run by corporations like the US is, then these rules would almost never change (like the US). And yet the EU has like clock work wanted less emissions and better fuel efficiency on cars and the German car industry especially has been lobbying against it.. and failing. So how can the "Corporations" control the EU when this is allowed to happen?

But the fact is, that a lot of those that fund the leave campaign are in fact.. very very wealthy billionaire owners of... corporations. So if the EU is run by corporations, then why do these corporations want out? Or maybe it is the other way around.. with the UK out of Europe, the British billionaires will much easier be able to influence the Tory party to do their bidding, because no outside force can meddle in their affairs... ever thought of that?

Ironically, the ones pushing for worker rights and making sure that corporations dont get too big is... the EU. For example, banks. The EU commission and ECB have suggest to create a "bail-out fund" to pay for any bank cracks.. who resisted it? The big banks, and especially the City of London. Why was this "bail-out fund" suggested.. to protect the tax payer from greedy bankers screwing up.

So we are back to the OP comments... are you absolutely sure about this?

Pete, you're trying to use logic and reason in a discussion with a die-hard conspiracy theorist... Here's a much better use of your time: Kipling Society homepage

Cters dont want to/cannot understand or simply dont care what evidence actually is.
In their mind a claim is evidence that the claim is true, someone repeating said claim is proof the claim is true.
There is no logic when it comes to Cts, just emotions.

Oh I know he is, but does not mean that a fair assessment of what he is saying is not in order? he will of course (as he has) respond with the usual anti-Europe nationalistic far right drivel..

He's not far right or far left, he's far from reality....

well, I ask how someone knows something and now that is strange or illogical??

Or what?

Using Ad Hominems isn't really using logic now, is it?

Here's some more from Pin's hero:

https://www.davidicke.com/category/271/reptilian-agenda

Have we lost our planet Earth to a faction of greedy un-evolved tyrannical extraterrestrials? The connection between early reports of alien craft propulsion systems using tube-like toruses, Lockheed- Martin Skunkworks new promise of a portable fusion energy source the toroidal Tokamak, and frightening aspects of planetary geoengineering with chemtrails that weaken our immune systems and the EMRs used with HAARP’s Ionospheric heaters, will become I hope obvious after reading this.

Timothy Good has written one of the best books regarding the ET question with his 2013 “EARTH, An Alien Enterprise, the Shocking Truth Behind the Greatest Cover-up in Human History.” In the chapter entitled Technology Transfer, Good describes an incident at the Lockheed Martin Skunkworks near Palmdale CA in 1988. Inside ‘the Big Hanger’ were highly classified exotic aircraft, including three fully functional flying saucers, which were referred to as Alien Reproduction Vehicles.

One of the craft had also been seen in 1973 by a man who had been a crew chief at Edwards Air Force Base, who described the ARV’s propulsion as thus: “…inside this big vacuum chamber…inside the secondary coils of the Tesla coils…there is a mercury vapor that will conduct electricity.

‘No need to look to the stars in our search for extraterrestrial life; aliens might already be here among us on Earth…Or at least that’s what retired Professor David M. Jacobs thinks.

According to Jacobs, extraterrestrial beings have been abducting and sexually molesting humans the world over for aeons, all to create a hybrid race of alien-humans who walk the earth unnoticed but will eventually take over the planet.

But Jacobs isn’t your typical UFOlogist. Tenured for 36 years as a Professor of American History at Temple University, Jacobs is a 71 year old intellectual-type who, according to Philly.com makes his case with “well-reasoned, articulate explanations and applies scholarly approach to his research which he has shared in four books- printed by well-known and academic publishers.

Oh and then there's this little piece of wonder:
The Sixth Crusade

Run by politicians?? far far far far from it! That is the illusion sold to us.

Please watch the film above that will explain a lot.

Sorry, I can't watch internet videos.

weel you are wrong about the moon created by reptile people. I never wrote that!

The moon is made of cheese. That's why mice created it.

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ENGLAND LEFT THE EU!!

VICTORY!! PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP TO THE PSYCHOPATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WOW!!!

Like everything else, the Europian Union is run by corporations and certainly not the 'common people'!

EU, is like the USA heading for a fascist state! That was the goal a long time ago,

View attachment 67202481

To the British people; PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GET OUT!! (BREXIT)

or you will loose the rest of your freedoms!

this explains why EU companies complain about Brussels over regulation. Makes sense now.

this explains why EU companies complain about Brussels over regulation. Makes sense now.

duh?

EU companies rule the European Union, not the other way around.

I just showed you why what you say isnt true

Well, yes it is totally run by Big Corporations.

Watch this video, it is full of proof.

It is run by heads of Big Corporations, hence by definition:psychopaths!

Well, what is there not too like?

Man o man.

Back
Top Bottom