• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Dotard is hawking bibles now. Seriously.

His mindless minions won't invest in that bible, but will still support the idea.

It's painfully obvious that extremist christians are trying very hard to make the apocalypse happen. The narrative they weave is a striking example of how the bible came to be a storybook of twisted tales invented to yield power over the sheeple.

It's painfully obvious that extremist christians are trying very hard to make the apocalypse happen. The narrative they weave is a striking example of how the bible came to be a storybook of twisted tales invented to yield power over the sheeple.
Don't we have a new regular on here that is saying the end will come April 8th?

Don't we have a new regular on here that is saying the end will come April 8th?
I am looking forward to when he proves it to be true by his forever absence.

I am looking forward to when he proves it to be true by his forever absence.
He won't be absent. He will just pick another future date and swear that is the CORRECT date.

So is the Bible only for Americans now or something? I guess you can have it. Pretty sure America is not mentioned even once in that book though.

The King James version. The only version where no royalties need be paid.
That being said, why be happy with ole King James? He should write his own Bible, since surely no one is better suited for such holy task than him. The King Trump Bible.

The King Trump Bible.
With an entire section on how to break all 10 commandments on 5th avenue and get away with it. Or maybe he'd just insert "thou shall" everywhere it says "thou shall not."

I would curious if normal translations were being replaced with Christian Nationalist/fascism friendly translations.

So is the Bible only for Americans now or something? I guess you can have it. Pretty sure America is not mentioned even once in that book though.

That doesn't matter.

None of them read it. They just carry it and wave it around like a magic wand to chase sins away. Remember Trump holding the bible backwards in DC when he was upset one day? That's their level of understanding of the bible. I bet if you tell them the Bible demands you burn down your "house" if you encounter mildew they will deny it. It's in Liviticus.

Christians aren't very bright. They paid a fortune for me to take college level Bible study, which eventually convinced me the whole thing is bullshit.

If god made only one woman? It means we are all the product of incest.

If god made only one woman? It means we are all the product of incest.
When this was mentioned in a discussion in the Beliefs/Skepticism section, it was explained that it was god-sanctioned incest so it didn't count. I couldn't type that with a straight face.

With an entire section on how to break all 10 commandments on 5th avenue and get away with it. Or maybe he'd just insert "thou shall" everywhere it says "thou shall not."
Trump's Bible must exclude Commandments 7 through 10.

Back
Top Bottom