• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

The coming holocaust in America.

Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
One of many articles on the Prophecised coming disaster in the states, this is an essential read for anyone who is losing faith in the American dream, i would like to hear what everyone thinks about this article so please give it a good read and don't dismiss it without fair cause.


http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/camp.htm.

Various excerpts:

"The infrastructure is set up. There are at least 130 concentration camps — quietly modified facilities which have sprung up and continue to spring up across the country, seemingly devoid of activity, yet requiring strange accoutrements such as barbed wire-topped fencing (with the tops turned inward) and helicopter wind socks. Most have good logistical supportability, with major highways and railroad transport facilities adjacent to the sites.


"These facilities, many in remote areas across our country, are set up to become concentration/detention camps, complete with gas chambers, for resisters and dissidents. Generally speaking, they’re set up for dissenters who will not go along with the New World Order. The ‘resisters’ are gun owners who refuse to give up their weapons; the ‘dissidents’ are Christians, Patriots and Constitutionalists. These camps are set up. I’ve seen many of them.

"At some point, martial law will be declared. (Martial law is when the writ of Habeas Corpus — to have a trial by jury — is suspended. Instead, of going to the judge, you go straight to jail for a limited time,) I suspect there will be a major outage, or some other crisis which will be the reason to declare martial law.

"People say, ‘It won’t work.’ But it will work if the 300,000 Soviet troops which are ALREADY HERE can get the guns. The name of the game is to blackball the people to get the guns...make the militia look bad, make guns look bad, make everybody give up their guns. Once they get your gun, they’ve got you, UNLESS you’ve got the angel of the Lord at your door. If you’ve got the angel of the Lord out there protecting you, it’s another story.


"The ones doing all of this are operating out of the highest places in the Federal Government. They’re cooperating with ‘spirit guides and mediums’ and using astrology and numerology. The spirit guides are telling them what to do, and the entire thing is being orchestrated at the highest spiritual levels. Every base has been covered. They’ve thought of everything. If you notice, they often do things on the 13th of the month. Mr. Clinton does a lot of things on the 13th.


So what do ya'll think about the article, i hope you read it all.
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
[Moderator Mode]

Moved to the more appropriate location...

[Moderator Mode]
 

ptsdkid

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
10
Location
New Hampshire
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Mickyjaystoned said:
One of many articles on the Prophecised coming disaster in the states, this is an essential read for anyone who is losing faith in the American dream, i would like to hear what everyone thinks about this article so please give it a good read and don't dismiss it without fair cause.


***Very interesting article. As far as the validity of such happening today--probably 50/50.
What I find more interesting to this probable scenario is the irony behind the liberal's attack on conservatives as being the party of a Nazi regime, or leadership under a dictatorship etc. For the most part, the dissidents and resistors to those in the article would be the Conservatives, the Christians, and the small government Republicans. What does that leave us for people supporting or being a part of this New World Order/Government? Well, it leaves the liberals, of course. The para military groups in this country have set up private military training camps in rural areas of our country to uphold our freedoms such as private gun ownership, as well as to fight the expansion of big government such as this New World Order threat. I doubt you could find one Democrat/liberal that is a member of one of these para military groups, because these groups cater to fighting big government and preserving our rights and freedoms as Americans, something totally alien to the liberal mindset.

KidTim
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Moderators a query

This is an article from a website unrelated to conspiracy theories, if i want to look at conspiracy theories i will go to www.abovetopsecret.com.

There is absolutely no justification for the moving of this post other than it does not suit the NWO controlled moderators agenda, this kind of thing should be in the mainstream of this site, you are serving to promote ignorance by switching it to the conspiracy theories forum, where there is endless bullshit in-fighting and un-serious threads.

Please explain why this thread has been moved from the relevent forum.

Thanks
 

ptsdkid

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 14, 2005
Messages
1,704
Reaction score
10
Location
New Hampshire
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Mickyjaystoned said:
Moderators a query

This is an article from a website unrelated to conspiracy theories, if i want to look at conspiracy theories i will go to www.abovetopsecret.com.

There is absolutely no justification for the moving of this post other than it does not suit the NWO controlled moderators agenda, this kind of thing should be in the mainstream of this site, you are serving to promote ignorance by switching it to the conspiracy theories forum, where there is endless bullshit in-fighting and un-serious threads.

Please explain why this thread has been moved from the relevent forum.

Thanks

****Welcome to the club of touchy/feely sensitive moderation. Look, you still got more consideration with this post then I did with mine. All my very debatable postings have been moved from the political platform to the 'Flame on Basement' forum. Where did you originally post this one? It is one of the more eye-opening important issues that I've seen in a while.
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
This was posted in the former libby rove and delay forum, i think it's now political scandal.

The moderators of this board are serving an agenda whereby anything of at all eye opening proportions will not be given the right of place and will be tossed on the scrapheap to avoid more people reading it.

This kind of cencorship would be more suited to Television you sissy mod's.

Come on sort it out slags!
 

Engimo

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
1,042
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
ptsdkid said:
****Welcome to the club of touchy/feely sensitive moderation. Look, you still got more consideration with this post then I did with mine. All my very debatable postings have been moved from the political platform to the 'Flame on Basement' forum. Where did you originally post this one? It is one of the more eye-opening important issues that I've seen in a while.
...If by "eye-opening", you mean "absolutely insane", I agree with you completely.
 

MrFungus420

Legend in my own mind!
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
2,018
Reaction score
345
Location
Midland, MI
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Mickyjaystoned said:
Moderators a query

This is an article from a website unrelated to conspiracy theories, if i want to look at conspiracy theories i will go to www.abovetopsecret.com.

There is absolutely no justification for the moving of this post other than it does not suit the NWO controlled moderators agenda, this kind of thing should be in the mainstream of this site, you are serving to promote ignorance by switching it to the conspiracy theories forum, where there is endless bullshit in-fighting and un-serious threads.

Please explain why this thread has been moved from the relevent forum.

Thanks
I would think that the answer would be self-evident.

If you're talking about a conspiracy, such as the NWO, then the thread should be in the conspiracy section, QED.
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
The OP has nothing to do with anything that I personally think about conspiracy theories.

This is an article written by a christian american living in america, who is very worried about the way things are headed in that formerly great and good country.

Adolf Hitler started with Concentration camps, i am not saying Bush is the new Hitler, but the guy who wrote the article is.

Why do you think that what he says is insane?

He is reporting what he has seen and see's on a daily basis in america, what is insane about that?
 

Engimo

DP Veteran
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
1,042
Reaction score
0
Location
New York
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Liberal
Mickyjaystoned said:
The OP has nothing to do with anything that I personally think about conspiracy theories.

This is an article written by a christian american living in america, who is very worried about the way things are headed in that formerly great and good country.

Adolf Hitler started with Concentration camps, i am not saying Bush is the new Hitler, but the guy who wrote the article is.

Why do you think that what he says is insane?

He is reporting what he has seen and see's on a daily basis in america, what is insane about that?
...The idea that there is going to be a holocaust in America is absolutely nonsensical. There is no ******* New World Order, there are no conspiracies, and you people need to stop being so paranoid.

You know what other article is on this site?

http://www.prolognet.qc.ca/clyde/beast.htm said:
The Beast is a gigantic three story computer located in the administrative building of the headquarters of the Common Market. That monster is a self-programming computer that has more than one hundred sources distributing entries. Experts in programming have perfected a plan that will handle by computer all of the world's trade. This master plan would imply a system of digital enumeration of each human being of the earth. Thus the computer would give each inhabitant of the world a number to be used for each purchase or sale, removing the problem of present credit cards. This number would be invisibly tatooed by laser, either on the forehead or on the back of the hand. This would establish a walking credit card system. And the number could be seen only through infrared scanners, installed in special verification counters or in business places.


****ing nuts.
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
http://www.marketwatch.com/news/newsfinder/pulseone.asp?dateid=38741.5136277662-858254656

12:19pm 01/24/06

KBR awarded Homeland Security contract worth up to $385M (HAL) By Katherine Hunt
SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- KBR, the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton Co. (HAL) , said Tuesday it has been awarded a contingency contract from the Department of Homeland Security to supports its Immigration and Customs Enforcement facilities in the event of an emergency. The maximum total value of the contract is $385 million and consists of a 1-year base period with four 1-year options. KBR held the previous ICE contract from 2000 through 2005. The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to expand existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs, KBR said. The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster, the company said.
So how long before the Fourth reich is unveiled?

I suspect Martial Law after the San Francisco earthquake, or Hurricane season this year.
 

Calm2Chaos

DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 20, 2005
Messages
3,967
Reaction score
7
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This is the perfect place for this thread I don't understand your complaint. It's a conspiracy theroy....It's not real and it's never going to happen so it's a theroy about a conspiracy, hence being dropped in the forum trash can called "Conspiracy Theories"
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Just look above, Halliburton subsiduries are already clambering to snap up the very lucrative business of building concentration camps.

You think these camps are reserved for only Muslim extremeists, fat chance expect to see scores of political dissedents, civil liberties spokespeople, anarchists and opposition to the Fuhrer.

They are already rooting out potential dissedents in schools:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/230106searchingforsubversives.htm

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/december2005/301205patriotismtests.htm

Just read that ****, people must be blind if they can't see a pattern emerging here.

But hey i don't care if people insist on being blissfully ignorant about reality while all the time indulging themselves in redundant political thought.
 

MrFungus420

Legend in my own mind!
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 27, 2005
Messages
2,018
Reaction score
345
Location
Midland, MI
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Mickyjaystoned said:
Just look above, Halliburton subsiduries are already clambering to snap up the very lucrative business of building concentration camps.

You think these camps are reserved for only Muslim extremeists, fat chance expect to see scores of political dissedents, civil liberties spokespeople, anarchists and opposition to the Fuhrer.

They are already rooting out potential dissedents in schools:

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/230106searchingforsubversives.htm
To begin with, prisonplanet is a conspiracy website.

As for the specific article, it is laughable. The source for this is a personal blog. The article gives no verifiable facts, and no sources except for the blog.

Mickyjaystoned said:
Again, prisonplanet...

Also, another article totally devoid of facts that can be verified. And this one doesn't even have a blog for a source.

This article is basically the author telling us that they heard from somebody else that something happened.

Mickyjaystoned said:
Just read that ****, people must be blind if they can't see a pattern emerging here.
If your asterisks represent a word for "excrement", then it is totally accurate. That is the perfect word for what I've seen from that website.

As for a pattern, it is easy to make a pattern appear when you don't have to worry about little things like facts. When somebody deals in unsubstantiated claims, it is easy to make it seem like there is a pattern.

Mickyjaystoned said:
But hey i don't care if people insist on being blissfully ignorant about reality while all the time indulging themselves in redundant political thought.
I'm wondering what this has to do with reality?

Dude, in believing conspiracy websites like prisonplanet, you are giving stoners a bad name...
 
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
161
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Dude, in believing conspiracy websites like prisonplanet, you are giving stoners a bad name...
Oh no whatever can i do.



MEH!
 
Top Bottom