• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Chicago Blue Collar guy network

Bear5131

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Four weekly shows so far and counting, made by the poor and blue collar workers of America, for the poor and Blue collar guys and gals of America and the world

1. The Blue collar wrap up: A Friday night show, wrapping up the week in news, politics, sports and the like.

Note: I include a segment "what's trending on the net" where I feature all the people posting on these Political message boards ( I dont use twitter or the popular ones)
So if you want to be you tube, tiktok, Instagram, twitter famous keep on posting ridiculous stuff like you did before when I was a regular here, I forgot about this site till
now)

2. The Blue collar Reflections: a show about all the Religions of the world, including Agnostic and Atheist, I am designing it to unite the world.

3. The Blue collar weekday news show: it appears weekly, (when ever I feel like airing it)

4. The Chicago Blue Collar show: A sundayish show, On the street (and on Zoom) Interviews with the poor and blue collar folks of America,

Bi Monthly

1. Blue collar sports: A show about all the blue collar sports, (so if you have a blue collar sport that would like to be featured, for that matter a small business or idea , give me a hollar on Tik tok
that's the only place I might read the comments anymore, After 25 plus years arguing on the Net I finally figured it out, its useless, unhealthy and not productive.

60 sec shorts

Special reports:

This entire month 38 episodes I will produce the important Senate and house races that interest me.

Also note: I am not doing this for the money or fame (I could care less) I am doing this for

1. My personal therapy

2. If I can help one person out of the 6 billion people on this planet its worth it to me

And in ending, If you would like to be a part of it in some shape or form, I could use some real life news anchors (using Gifs, and myself in video at the moment) reporters, some people to interview, heck if four girls want to do a "view type show," I will include it, I dont care what your views are, I dont care if you're a liberal or conservative. Atheist or Protestant all are fin by me. Or maybe if you want to be my secretary? fine by me you're hired I have better things to do .

Take care

Billy

Some recent episodes:
(and I always do everything in progression, I keep making it better and better, sometimes when I edit them I leave mistakes in them, because it makes me laugh,.

Some shorts

Last weeks Reflections

Last weeks week day news

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHUOr4yKmyc&t=75s

Last weeks Blue collar wrap up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHUOr4yKmyc&t=75s

and I just started my first of 38 episodes on the November 8th Elections, I will analyze 38 house and Senate races that interest me, My first one of course is on Nancy Pelosi 12th district race

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDjpGtScrmM

Sport news is a waste of bandwidth, and also a bit patronizing. Otherwise, good luck with it.

Back
Top Bottom