• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The Big Lie - Illegitimate President - Challenge Results - Hacked Our Election - Stole the Election - Did it Happen?

Should Democrats Repudiate the Big Lie about the 2016 Election?

• No, beacuse the 2016 was illegitimate, stolen and/or hacked

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MrNiceGuy

Symbiotic Pnemonic
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate

Violent protests against Trump's inauguration. The election was hacked. The election was stolen. The President was illegitmate. Vandalism, assaults, batteries, riots, for days.

What to think, what to think.... hmmm....

Violent protests against Trump's inauguration. The election was hacked. The election was stolen. The President was illegitmate. Vandalism, assaults, batteries, riots, for days.

Oh sweet, another "watch my video so I don't have to make a coherent argument" thread.

8ytbprI.gif

I've read the question and the possible responses several times. Sorry, but it/they make no sense. At all.

I've read the question and the possible responses several times. Sorry, but it/they make no sense. At all.
you have to use a batshit insane tinfoil hat false narrative Donnie delusional nutter decoder ring to understand it.

Oh sweet, another "watch my video so I don't have to make a coherent argument" thread.
LOL, no it's watch another example of the endless proof that Democrats have continuously questioned the legitimacy of the 2016 election, including allegations of theft, hacking, and fraud in the election and calls for ignoring the electoral college vote and calls for faithless electors to ignore the vote in their states, and therefore their constant bleating about how treasonous it is to "question the election" is complete and utter bullshit.

They make perfect logical sense. Was the 2016 election free and fair, or wasn't it? Or other. If the first two don't apply, click other, and explain.

That's true - the democrats were advancing the conspiracy theory that the 2016 election was stolen, that it was hacked, and that Trump was not a legitimate President. Over... and over... and over again. It was a several years' talking point, until the time came for questioning an election to not be cool anymore. And, all of a sudden "violent protest" in response to an election is -- gasp -- completely unacceptable, only it wasn't unacceptable in 2016 and 2017, because, of course, that was different, because reasons which won't be mentioned.

LOL, no it's watch another example of the endless proof that Democrats have continuously questioned the legitimacy of the 2016 election, including allegations of theft, hacking, and fraud in the election and calls for ignoring the electoral college vote and calls for faithless electors to ignore the vote in their states, and therefore their constant bleating about how treasonous it is to "question the election" is complete and utter bullshit.

November 9, 2016:

Only if you're an idiot.

That's true - the democrats were advancing the conspiracy theory that the 2016 election was stolen, that it was hacked, and that Trump was not a legitimate President. Over... and over... and over again. It was a several years' talking point, until the time came for questioning an election to not be cool anymore. And, all of a sudden "violent protest" in response to an election is -- gasp -- completely unacceptable, only it wasn't unacceptable in 2016 and 2017, because, of course, that was different, because reasons which won't be mentioned.

See!!!
ZcUhJks.gif

its awesome when they instantly prove us right, its so easy!
WOW could a better triggered retarded response have been posted to make the failed thread look even more stupid? I LOVE IT!!!
😂🍿

OTHER

1. Of course, I do not know.

2. After all, a lot of people really, really, really disliked Donald Trump.

3. Instead of getting indignant, the Dems should have announced something like: "We, too, want to assure a fair election. So we are going to investigate this matter with our Republican colleagues."

4. Instead, the Dems were belligerent: "All the courts have ruled against these allegations. So you MAGA folks should shut your pie holes!"

5. But, but, but replied the Republicans: "Absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."

Questioning the election is not the same as attacking the capitol in order to ignore the will of the people. Trump had the right to question the election. Once he lost his last of 64 court cases, it should have been over. But that's when all the shit started.

Your thread is stupid with no legitimate comparison to the 2016 election. Sure, I wasn't happy when Trump won. But I accepted it. For two years now, you have not accepted Trumps loss. Like a bunch of uneducated children who were taught no manners.

OTHER

1. Of course, I do not know.

2. After all, a lot of people really, really, really disliked Donald Trump.

3. Instead of getting indignant, the Dems should have announced something like: "We, too, want to assure a fair election. So we are going to investigate this matter with our Republican colleagues."

4. Instead, the Dems were belligerent: "All the courts have ruled against these allegations. So you MAGA folks should shut your pie holes!"

5. But, but, but replied the Republicans: "Absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence."
Then republicans need to shit or get off the pot. We've been asking for evidence of voter fraud that could have made a difference, but all we get are dumb answers and we see the real voter fraud comes from republicans.

The wife a SC justice FGS still says the election was stolen but can't provide any evidence. What's wrong with republicans?

This post and the analogy it represents are so stupid that I feel OP owes everyone on this board, and everyone in his life, a heartfelt apology.

It also tells me the OP stands behind the insurrectionists from 1/6, and this is obviously an attempt to deflect from their crimes.

Why do you hate America and love monarchists, @MrNiceGuy ? Why?

This post and the analogy it represents are so stupid that I feel OP owes everyone on this board, and everyone in his life, a heartfelt apology.

It also tells me the OP stands behind the insurrectionists from 1/6, and this is obviously an attempt to deflect from their crimes.

Why do you hate America and love monarchists, @MrNiceGuy ? Why?
This post is not about the rioters on 1/6. It's about the lies spread by Democrats about the 2016 election.

Why do you support Democrat attempts to invalidate the 2016 election and why won't you acknowledge their lies? Do you not condemn the riots in 2016-17 trying to stop Trump's inauguration? Do you not condemn the efforts to get electors to vote for Hillary instead of Trump? Do you support the lies that Russia "hacked" the election which was "stolen?"

Whattaboutism concerning the 2020 election is irrelevant. That's not what this thread is about. Don't try to change the subject.

Were you expecting honesty?
of course not, nobody was once they saw the author and then that expectation were proven right once they read the batshit insane false narrative post

Then republicans need to shit or get off the pot. We've been asking for evidence of voter fraud that could have made a difference, but all we get are dumb answers and we see the real voter fraud comes from republicans.

The wife a SC justice FGS still says the election was stolen but can't provide any evidence. What's wrong with republicans?
Did the Democrats ever present evidence of hacking and stealing the election of 2016? Nope. This thread is not about the Republican allegations in 2020. This is about the 2016 election and lies spread by Democrats about how Trump was not an illegitimate President, that the Russian's hacked the election, that the election was stolen, etc. If you have any comment on that, please present it. Otherwise, can the whattaboutism.

If you are fine with how the Democrats lied about the 2016 election, and how they rioted in the streets violently, then that's fine. Saying the Republicans were worse in 2020 tells us nothing. I hate both the Republican and the Democratic Parties, and the 2020 rioters were a pack of ****ing assholes. That doesn't make the 2016 Democrats and their rioters "good."

of course not, nobody was once they saw the author and then that expectation were proven right once they read the batshit insane false narrative post
Dude, your posts are absurd. You haven't made a substantive argument on any point on any thread. All you do is blurt and bleat and post nonsense like a 12 year old.

Did the Democrats ever present evidence of hacking and stealing the election of 2016? Nope. This thread is not about the Republican allegations in 2020. This is about the 2016 election and lies spread by Democrats about how Trump was not an illegitimate President, that the Russian's hacked the election, that the election was stolen, etc. If you have any comment on that, please present it. Otherwise, can the whattaboutism.

If you are fine with how the Democrats lied about the 2016 election, and how they rioted in the streets violently, then that's fine. Saying the Republicans were worse in 2020 tells us nothing. I hate both the Republican and the Democratic Parties, and the 2020 rioters were a pack of ****ing assholes. That doesn't make the 2016 Democrats and their rioters "good."
GRRRRRRRRR I WILL CREATE A FALSE TRIGGERED MELTDOWN POST WITH A FALSE PREMISE THEN DEMAND PEOPLE DEFEND IT GRRRRRRRRRRRR

<normal honest educated objective people right left and center wont fall for it and instead will just make fun of how failed and retarded the OP is for our entertainment which will trigger additional meltdown posts and more entertainment for us)
😂🍿

Back
Top Bottom