• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

The anti-God democrat party strikes again

There are plenty of Democrats that believe in God.

They are encouraged to believe in God as long as they do not mention His name in public. Who are the real hypocrites in politics?

What people say their God wants us just a reflection and projection of their latest opinions, culture, and values. Religion was also used to promote slavery and misogyny when those were common cultural practices.

All this did not make slavery right.

The heritage of this country is that if you want to argue a certain position, you need to be able to argue it on its own merits, not tack on a “God says...” at the beginning of it and think that that makes it a good argument.

It is easy to support homosexuality among democrats who have disallowed the mentioning of God's name in public.

//// but at least he (Trump) does not go to war with God and Christians to defend the murder of babies //// Oh Really,marke ?...Have you conveniently forgotten that Trump begged Marla Maples to abort his own love child daughter, Tiffany ? or are you just being willfully ignorant of this fact and hoping people will buy into your fallacy and forget Trump,as you state, 'went to war with God and Christians" and tried his damnedest to have his very own daughter aborted, who was conceived by a mistress while he was married to his first wife ?

Trump openly defends the abortionist murder of unborn babies? No, he does not. He could have encouraged a hundred girls to get an abortion in secret, but, unlike wicked democrats, he does not fight tooth and nail to protect the satanic 'right' to butcher the innocent unborn.

Do you have the faintest inkling of why some people reject religion and the people who follow it? No, of course you don't. It's people like you who spout out a bunch of hatred in between your god remarks and how good of a person you are because of your belief in an imaginary thing. This heathen savage who doesn't believe in your god should be doomed to eternal burning hell for not believing what you do, nice. I'm sure glad you're not my neighbor.

Listen. I understand that people like me drive leftist liberals to fully support the anti-God democrat party. I'm just calling them out for dishonesty for refusing to admit that is what the democrat party stands for.

Dems to strike 'so help you God' from the oath taken in front og key House committee, draft shows

Which party attempted to kick God off their platform in 2012? The party catering to atheists, homosexuals, false religionists, God haters, God rejecters, drug users, criminals, cop killers, radicals, seditionists, anarchists, traitors, sex perverts and other godless barbarian savages. It is not that Trump is godly or righteous, it is that Trump shows respect for God, Christians, and Christian values, ideals and American heritage.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...om-oath-taken-in-front-of-key-house-committee

This is really dumb, sorry. There are plenty of religious Democrats, along with those who aren't religious at all. Because the party as a whole doesn't cater to the religious groups doesn't mean everyone is as you describe.

Democrats believe God exists but do not want His name mentioned in public?

No, I mean your whole post was pulled out of your rear end.

Listen. I understand that people like me drive leftist liberals to fully support the anti-God democrat party. I'm just calling them out for dishonesty for refusing to admit that is what the democrat party stands for.

I was an atheist long before I saw your posts on here. You don't really drive anyone crazy other than yourself. If you think I give one thought to you after I write a response to you, you are sorely mistaken. You can get on here and say the same things over and over, it's only true to your thinking and those who think like you. The rest of us dismiss it for what it is, a religious fanatic bashing everyone with your god and your beliefs. If you want to make the whole world anti your god, be my guest, just don't insist I need to listen.

This is really dumb, sorry. There are plenty of religious Democrats, along with those who aren't religious at all. Because the party as a whole doesn't cater to the religious groups doesn't mean everyone is as you describe.

Not everyone is as irreligious as the democrat party platform but they had better keep their religion to themselves if they want to be accepted by ungodly democrats who clearly hate God.

Not everyone is as irreligious as the democrat party platform but they had better keep their religion to themselves if they want to be accepted by ungodly democrats who clearly hate God.

No, that's not correct either. Previous Democratic candidates have talked about their faith, the difference is they don't make it part of their platform.

Dems to strike 'so help you God' from the oath taken in front og key House committee, draft shows

Which party attempted to kick God off their platform in 2012? The party catering to atheists, homosexuals, false religionists, God haters, God rejecters, drug users, criminals, cop killers, radicals, seditionists, anarchists, traitors, sex perverts and other godless barbarian savages. It is not that Trump is godly or righteous, it is that Trump shows respect for God, Christians, and Christian values, ideals and American heritage.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/de...om-oath-taken-in-front-of-key-house-committee

"Right winger makes another stupid posts" the real title of the thread

Separation of Church and state. Most democrats are christian. Religion has no business in our government. Go form a theocracy if you want to force your religion on others

Regardless of what's in the GOP's party platform, you can bet you'll be catching GOP politicians in hotel rooms with underage male prostitutes while using meth.

Such hypocrites are GOP politicians while pretending to be all puritanical.
Such idiots are their constituency that republicans don't even hide their nefarious actions and hypocrisy and yet these people just continue to eat it up

Such idiots are their constituency that republicans don't even hide their nefarious actions and hypocrisy and yet these people just continue to eat it up

Better Satan than a democrat. Look at what happened in AL - they almost elected a pedophile to the US Senate and the GOP supported him.

No, that's not correct either. Previous Democratic candidates have talked about their faith, the difference is they don't make it part of their platform.

How can they say God is important to them when they support the party which does not allow their members to mention His name in public? Let me remind you that it is the Pelosi tribal barbarians who have now stricken the phrase "so help me God" from the oaths taken of witnesses supposedly promising to tell the truth when testifying before Congress. The new oath? I promise on the devil not to lie and admit it.

"Right winger makes another stupid posts" the real title of the thread

Separation of Church and state. Most democrats are christian. Religion has no business in our government. Go form a theocracy if you want to force your religion on others

That is what I am talking about. Ungodly democrats want God separated from matters of the state.

How can they say God is important to them when they support the party which does not allow their members to mention His name in public? Let me remind you that it is the Pelosi tribal barbarians who have now stricken the phrase "so help me God" from the oaths taken of witnesses supposedly promising to tell the truth when testifying before Congress. The new oath? I promise on the devil not to lie and admit it.

What's interesting about your posts is you seem to forget we live in a society comprised of people who have differing religious beliefs (or none at all), so to not play favorites we keep the religious references out of government. This of course does not prevent anyone from practicing their faiths, or religious rituals. What you want is for everyone to follow the beliefs and rituals of one particular faith, which goes beyond just practicing it.

They are encouraged to believe in God as long as they do not mention His name in public. Who are the real hypocrites in politics?

Maybe where you live, but that doesn't represent all.

Do you have the faintest inkling of why some people reject religion and the people who follow it? No, of course you don't. It's people like you who spout out a bunch of hatred in between your god remarks and how good of a person you are because of your belief in an imaginary thing. This heathen savage who doesn't believe in your god should be doomed to eternal burning hell for not believing what you do, nice. I'm sure glad you're not my neighbor.

He gives the religious a bad name.

How about you and the rest of the evangelical crazies start a new country where your god is recognized in an official capacity, and the rest of us will live in a country that strives to remain neutral on religious matters, as Jefferson and the other founding fathers had intended.

This neutrality allows you to practice your religion as you see fit, so long as you don't violate the rights of others. While I understand that you're probably of the opinion that Yahweh's law supercedes constitutional law, if we were to chip away at the barrier, eventually we'd arrive at a point where a specific sect of Christianity is the official, established religion, and given the amount of denominations out there, it probably won't be yours.

Last edited:
One cannot be 'anti' a fictional being. It is as senseless to say 'anti god' as it would be to say 'anti-Superman'.

Lex Luthor is against both God and Superman

OK. The democrat party is the party which openly denies God exists. Better?

Good. The entire concept of a “god” is preposterous, and if he does exist, he’s AT BEST a deadbeat dad who hasn’t lifted one divine finger to help humanity do jack ****.

It is easy to support homosexuality among democrats who have disallowed the mentioning of God's name in public.

And that’s a problem because....?

How are these nasty homosexuals hurting you in anyway? If God doesn’t like it, leave it between him and the homosexuals. What are you God’s spokesman now? Mind your own business.

OK. The democrat party is the party which openly denies God exists. Better?

Much. If I was American I might almost be tempted to vote for them.

That is what I am talking about. Ungodly democrats want God separated from matters of the state.

So then this country was founded by ungodly Democrats, and if you don’t like it you need to move to another country which has a theocracy. It doesn’t sound like American Jeffersonian democracy is for you.

Back
Top Bottom