• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

That time Poland saved the world... It is easy to forget that Bolshevik Moscow empire was poised to take over all of Europe&WORLD in the 1920s

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Fun fact: Polish mathematicians hacked the Bolshevik communication lines, so instead of the information of what’s happening on the ground, the Moscow - Antichrist , Marxist, imperial troops were listening to Holy Bible :LOL:

That time Poland saved the world...

Fun fact: Polish mathematicians hacked the Bolshevik communication lines, so instead of the information of what’s happening on the ground, the Moscow - Antichrist , Marxist, imperial troops were listening to Holy Bible :LOL:

Fun fact: the Soviets had no ability to “conquer the world” even had they conquered Poland.

Maybe if they had gotten Germany at least, 6 million+ Jews could have been saved.

It's hard to say that the world was lucky they didn't succeed.

Maybe if they had gotten Germany at least, 6 million+ Jews could have been saved.
in 1920 ? interesting, by the way , do you that Moscow Marxist hordes committed many crimes (including pogroms ) against the Belarusian- Polish- Ukranien Jews ?

nice songs (y)

in 1920 ? interesting, by the way , do you that Moscow Marxist hordes committed many crimes (including pogroms ) against the Belarusian- Polish- Ukranien Jews ?

nice songs (y)

I was just taking a dump on Germany, not praising Russia. Relax.

I don't think anyone other than the Nazi's would have conducted the holocaust.

They might have just starved to death instead under Soviet rule.

Nazi's would have conducted the holocaust.
1) i see your point, but we talk about 20s here
2) the totalitarian empires have always conducted the holocausts (i used s as the plural form for genocides ) , just look what what Han-commie China do in Tibet, or Moscow empire on the occupied parts of Ukraine
3) nobody here has questioned the holocaust , if it happens, i´ll inform you ;)

why ?
Stalin aimed to drive south to "liberate" the workers and peasants of Hungary, Austria and Italy.

Stalin was not in power when the Soviet Union was at war with Poland in the 1920s.

Furthermore, given the terrain the idea that a drive south would even work is silly.

Stalin was not in power when the Soviet Union was at war with Poland in the 1920s.
so you say that this loyal Lenin´s lieutenant went to Italy on this own , saying something like screw you Lenin , screw you Moscow weather, I am going to Italy ?
ps

so you say that this loyal Lenin´s lieutenant went to Italy on this own , saying something like screw you Lenin , screw you Moscow weather, I am going to Italy ?
ps

The Alps don’t magically go away because Poland wants to claim it ”saved the world” 🙄

which year.

Back
Top Bottom